Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the sugar nuts are out botting away today saying that Eugenie has copied Meghan with the hospital, birth announcement and photo 🙄 they really think that Meghan invented all these things.

Replying to
@scobie
'Congratulations to the parents on having a healthy baby. Why the copying of everything M&H did from the wedding to the baby pic and no complaints from the British Press.'

Dumb as tit ☺ and that's one of the least offensive. Most of the others are bringing colour into every tweet. These people are brain dead racist lunatics with no understanding of royal protocol at all.
Ha ha some of the demented comments there, disgraceful. And also Scooby for not stepping in and correcting any of their lunatic mistruths.

Another thing they don't seem to understand at all that Eugenie was actually born into the Royal Family and *yes* she is an actual princess in her own right (thanks to her Dad's insistence I believe), not just a Princess of Henry who only gets to use the word in connection with him, on account of being married in not born in.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just a thought, but think if you had a child and you gave them some leeway and they did something naughty but you found out afterwards. Do you fess up ?or stay quiet? And it happens again but you start to think that mentally all is not well. And you think well maybe it will affect his mental health if I say anything. I'm not going to agree but I won't disagree . So by know you're stuck because if you own up to the last thing you'll have to own up to all. And one thing is fine but all is a tit show.
Then he brings a girl home and you think great. But she appears to have problems as well. And you don't know but she appears to have mental issues too so now you give both of them some rope.
So now if you say anything there is so much trouble to be uncovered that the backlash could be horrendous but equally you cannot be seen to detrimentally affect someone's already poor mental health.
Like my granny Always said the truth will set you free. If the queen denies knowledge or explains the setup how does she explain that they knew everything was lies after each episode but now we have chosen to tell you. We have the benefit ifsthe doubt and put it down to acute mental.disordefs and erratic and grandiose thinking and now we are just going to throw them under the bus. No reason just feel.its right.
So why wasn't it right before.
The RF are holding a really crappy stick whichever way.
If you mean the birth, I think the RF have been carefully neutral and kept any knowledge to themselves and closed ranks. They are under no obligation to say what they knew or explain anything. Officially they knew nothing, while knowing everything. They can quite legitimately claim that they believed what they were told by the harkles, who could disprove it? It's the Harkles who've thrown themselves under the bus and nobody else. The Monarchy comes first and foremost for HM.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Ha ha some of the demented comments there, disgraceful. And also Scooby for not stepping in and correcting any of their lunatic mistruths.

Another thing they don't seem to understand at all that Eugenie was actually born into the Royal Family and *yes* she is an actual princess in her own right (thanks to her Dad's insistence I believe), not just a Princess of Henry who only gets to use the word in connection with him, on account of being married in not born in.
I despair...that plasticine tit-stirring bleep is beyond deranged, and the cult following leaves me in shudders. How are these people allowed to breed?? No wonder everything is going down the pan...(excuse the strong word so early in the day, I'm rattled this morning....read about the Brighton NHS Trust telling their midwives not to use the term 'breastfeeding' now. It's 'chestfeeding', as to not cause offence to trans mothers...WTF?)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I despair...that plasticine tit-stirring bleep is beyond deranged, and the cult following leaves me in shudders. How are these people allowed to breed?? No wonder everything is going down the pan...(excuse the strong word so early in the day, I'm rattled this morning....read about the Brighton NHS Trust telling their midwives not to use the term 'breastfeeding' now. It's 'chestfeeding', as to not cause offence to trans mothers...WTF?)
I'm starting to think Brighton doesn't actually exist anymore and it's been replaced by some dystopian social experiment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That chestfeeding garbage annoys me even more than the idiot sugars 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Oh dear, if this story is true then it didn't take long for Mr Eugenie to sink to Markle levels.

I hope it's not true as it certainly takes the shine off. Tacky and depressing, it's not as though they need the money. You have to wonder about their PR, it's very damaging and makes you wonder if Eugenie has inherited her mother and fsther's tin ear and arrogance, nice girl though she apparently is.
PR people must now be on the trust level of used car salesmen and telemarketers. They should squash this story fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Oh it’s too juicy.
‘How To Lose Friends and Ostracise People’
*goes off to nerdily Google famous self help titles*
🤔

Scam and duck Rich?
The 7 habits of Highly Manipulative People?
The Subtle Art of Monetising your duck?
The Power of Minge?
(I will tell the press) The Secret?

Oh this could run and run....

Humph. She should try reading this one. Seems appropriate.
I’m resisting doing a Megsy version of the title. 😇

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh dear, if this story is true then it didn't take long for Mr Eugenie to sink to Markle levels.

It's crass beyond belief, isn't it?
I don't know what kind of PR people these idiots have. I used to be a PR and if my clients had asked me to do this I'd have flat out refused to carry out the instruction.

Reactions: 22
I hope it's not true as it certainly takes the shine off. Tacky and depressing, it's not as though they need the money. You have to wonder about their PR, it's very damaging and makes you wonder if Eugenie has inherited her mother and fsther's tin ear and arrogance, nice girl though she apparently is.
PR people must now be on the trust level of used car salesmen and telemarkers. They should squash this story fast.
Do you think he was behind this? Good grief. They don’t help themselves do they?
Why why why would anyone think this is good idea?

Poisonous tweet from Scabies in 3-2-1...

I cannot stand Scabies. He is repellent.
And how Harry dares continue to use him for PR is quite incredible! The poison and vitriol he stirs up about Harry’s family is horrifying. And he is on their payroll. It beggars belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's crass beyond belief, isn't it?
I don't know what kind of PR people these idiots have. I used to be a PR and if my clients had asked me to do this I'd have flat out refused to carry out the instruction.
It's really tone-deaf. Casamigos should have written about their paternity leave policy or something to give the press an angle that was less crass.

Still, this is the firm that sponsored the Harkles evening wedding bash so they deserve everything they get. That was also crass beyond belief but the press were still playing nice.

Reactions: 24
I report all these twitter accounts. If you see anything like this report.
Good advice. It's a 'very' safe bet that all the regular hate tweeters from Sussex Squad have been monitored for a long, long time. The people who organised them have been very foolish.

Reactions: 21
It's really tone-deaf. Casamigos should have written about their paternity leave policy or something to give the press an angle that was less crass.

Still, this is the firm that sponsored the Harkles evening wedding bash so they deserve everything they get. That was also crass beyond belief but the press were still playing nice.
OMG I missed the sponsorship thing:eek: I'd have advised strongly against that too. I'm amazed HMQ allowed that, what can she have been thinking? Obviously I'm not amazed the gruesome twosome thought it was a good idea. But the Queen? Blimey.

How unbelievably tacky. Speechless!

Reactions: 20
Haven’t read through this thread, but the latest Zoom call thing is so nauseating. Meghan is a chameleon, she gravitates towards anything that is fashionable at the time. It’s like how her old agency profiles listed her as white, but now we have to see her as a ‘powerful woman of colour’. Skin bleaching, nose jobs and hair weaves and acting like her mother didn’t exist until the wedding don’t exactly scream ‘proud of my heritage’. In this zoom call she pretends to be passionate about poetry. Like she’s pretended to be passionate about women’s rights, cooking, theatre, humanitarian efforts.
If anyone is on the fence as to what to make of her, show them these: these are not coincidences they are evidence of a woman who idolised Diana and then pretended she didn’t know who Harry was. Sickening charlatan and fake.
E4DA7191-7763-44F2-9581-04FD6F602576.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
🤔

Scam and duck Rich?
The 7 habits of Highly Manipulative People?
The Subtle Art of Monetising your duck?
The Power of Minge?
(I will tell the press) The Secret?

Oh this could run and run....

Humph. She should try reading this one. Seems appropriate.
I’m resisting doing a Megsy version of the title. 😇
"Down and Dirty: Through Trousers To Power", By Scrapie HaemorrhoidScobie, Senior Exec Royal Reporter at Large, Daily Star.
This 873-page opus follows the incredible journey of a mattress activist from Compton to The Oval Office. HaemorrhHo describes with searing honesty how bi-racial or caucasian Minge bravely overcomes her distaste for paid sex and drugs in her quest for the power to find and raise her voice in support of the bandwagon du jour.
He details how our heroine uses and discards a series of husbands before finally trapping with her Minge a blundering Prince, aided by her handler Markus Anderson. HaemorrHo charts the ensuing descent into chaos and disgrace .. Part 2 available soon!
Available on Amazon 4.99
Special Offer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is nuts! (Men get breast cancer too, about 1% of cases)

Scabies appears more like he's been left too close to the radiator every time we see him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
OMG I missed the sponsorship thing:eek: I'd have advised strongly against that too. I'm amazed HMQ allowed that, what can she have been thinking? Obviously I'm not amazed the gruesome twosome thought it was a good idea. But the Queen? Blimey.

How unbelievably tacky. Speechless!
In saying they were copying the Markles I thought people were being unfair. Now I wonder!
It’s wrong that these people still live in the likes of Kensington Palace.
Takers but never givers!
Time for change in this country.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.