Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Firm always wins - always. It has withstood wars, murderous siblings (if you go back far enough) abdications, assassinations, affairs and scandals. It continues. HM knows this and will maintain it as long as she is there. Charles is aware that it must modernise and slim down if it is to go forward without HMQ as she has held it together for 70 years and is respected for her hard work. H&M have caused people to question what royalty is and what it is for, as they want the fun part without the responsibility. I had similar questions when W&K were very happy to go to the Olympics and Wimbledon but were more work shy about any other more boring duties, but they have finally generated some sort of work ethic. Harry and Meghan have to be kicked out because the privilege of the royals depends on them doing their job, if they don’t we might as well get rid of them. When Charles becomes King I think a lot of people will wonder if we need a monarch any more, he is nowhere near as beloved as the Queen. Australia and Canada might consider it as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
i completely agree, it’s annoying. I’m just assuming that someone would defo have found out and mentioned it by now if the word Markle had been erased as well.
Just to say I think the sleuths on this thread are really impressive. I wouldn't be able to get a lot of this info myself so am glad to have access to it, and the different points of view, pictures and cartoons make this forum interesting and fun. The Sussex Squad should take a leaf out of our book on how to behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her recent pictures are unrecognisable from her even a year ago. What the hell has she done to her face. Her nose is dreadful now, it looks like it’s got a weird white knob on the end. The eyes look strange and the wig is ludicrous. What is she doing and what must he see when she strips it all off?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Who knew it was everything but the nose that had changed, inc her colour ?!
I'm going to have to defend her here. That's lighting and possibly makeup. If you look at her hair, it's lighter as well because the overall picture is brighter with less contrast and less color saturation. You can also get a flashback effect with some makeup that will make skin appear lighter, sometimes ghostly white-- the attached picture of makeup influencer James Charles is an extreme example. I see a lot of women of color accused of skin lightening or changing the color of their skin when it is simply the effects of photography or makeup, often from other WOC and it's something that happens to all of us. It's just more noticeable on darker skins for some reason.

585e25c699fe8e44f8be4fde4a139b9e.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her recent pictures are unrecognisable from her even a year ago. What the hell has she done to her face. Her nose is dreadful now, it looks like it’s got a weird white knob on the end. The eyes look strange and the wig is ludicrous. What is she doing and what must he see when she strips it all off?
Errrm ... the only Weird White Knob that I can see in the photo is my prince. 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There once was a z-list from L.A.
Who hooked a Prince in the SoHo way
It's hardly Debrett's
But what Meg wants, she gets!
Just remember to ask if she's OK!

• Heart
  • Haha
Just a thought, but think if you had a child and you gave them some leeway and they did something naughty but you found out afterwards. Do you fess up ?or stay quiet? And it happens again but you start to think that mentally all is not well. And you think well maybe it will affect his mental health if I say anything. I'm not going to agree but I won't disagree . So by know you're stuck because if you own up to the last thing you'll have to own up to all. And one thing is fine but all is a tit show.
Then he brings a girl home and you think great. But she appears to have problems as well. And you don't know but she appears to have mental issues too so now you give both of them some rope.
So now if you say anything there is so much trouble to be uncovered that the backlash could be horrendous but equally you cannot be seen to detrimentally affect someone's already poor mental health.
Like my granny Always said the truth will set you free. If the queen denies knowledge or explains the setup how does she explain that they knew everything was lies after each episode but now we have chosen to tell you. We have the benefit ifsthe doubt and put it down to acute mental.disordefs and erratic and grandiose thinking and now we are just going to throw them under the bus. No reason just feel.its right.
So why wasn't it right before.
The RF are holding a really crappy stick whichever way.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just saw these paragraphs in the Mail's story about Princess Eugenie

Princess Eugenie won't accept a royal title for her baby if offered by the Queen because it is a 'curse' and she wants her child to have an 'ordinary life', a family friend told Vanity Fair in September.

A family friend of the couple revealed several months ago that titles 'don't matter' to the couple, who will raise the child at their home of Kensington Palace, and said they just want 'a happy healthy child.'

Speaking to Vanity Fair's Katie Nicholl, the source revealed: 'Eugenie knows that a title can be a curse as well as a blessing and she and Jack want their child to live an ordinary life and eventually work to earn a living.'

Sources also revealed the couple will choose an 'ordinary' name for their first born.

According to the regulations of the House of Windsor, Eugenie's baby will not automatically be entitled to the HRH styling, which only extends to grandchildren of the monarch.

The source said even if the Queen offered a title as a gift, it was 'not Eugenie or Jack’s desire; for their child to have a title.

I also noticed that the Mail have written about Surrey hospital Frimley Park and included a picture, as a hospital that Megz was 'considering' and all of a sudden I'm thinking what did they mean by bringing that up again...

Extended stays The Portland can rack up bills of £1,800 a night, a far cry from Frimley Park NHS Hospital in Surrey where Meghan and Harry were rumoured to have gone if her hopes of a home birth were dashed.
I thought Frimley Park was a bit, erm, low rent for Joe Public - perhaps she mistook the name for something fancier ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For Pete's sake will someone in the know about the birth just throw her under the bus now. Obviously not whilst Friar Tuck is on it, lol. But why oh why are these two being so protected. Surely lying on an official public document trumps any other concerns?
I completely agree with you. WHY won’t someone spill all the beans? There must be so many people who know the truth and it’s not as if they haven’t pissed off just about everybody they meet. I can’t understand why they are so protected either, it is baffling.
If they have indeed had a child by surrogate and lied about it to get the child in the line of succession, isn’t that treason or something? Is this why the RF are keeping schtum? Because they know the general public will be so angry and start calls to get rid of the monarchy?

Also, would what M&H have done be considered a crime? Eg falsifying birth certificates (if they have) and lying about surrogacy for a place in the succession to the throne (if they have)?

I soooo hope we get to learn the truth after 31 March. The suspense is killing us!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I completely agree with you. WHY won’t someone spill all the beans? There must be so many people who know the truth and it’s not as if they haven’t pissed off just about everybody they meet. I can’t understand why they are so protected either, it is baffling.
If they have indeed had a child by surrogate and lied about it to get the child in the line of succession, isn’t that treason or something? Is this why the RF are keeping schtum? Because they know the general public will be so angry and start calls to get rid of the monarchy?

Also, would what M&H have done be considered a crime? Eg falsifying birth certificates (if they have) and lying about surrogacy for a place in the succession to the throne (if they have)?

I soooo hope we get to learn the truth after 31 March. The suspense is killing us!
If Harry is the bio dad to any surrogate, would it affect the line of succession? TQ would have to denounce A to be a bastard to get him out of it? It's a confusing system to grasp.

Reactions: 14
Just to say I think the sleuths on this thread are really impressive. I wouldn't be able to get a lot of this info myself so am glad to have access to it, and the different points of view, pictures and cartoons make this forum interesting and fun. The Sussex Squad should take a leaf out of our book on how to behave.
I agree with you, this thread is amazing and there are some very clever, lovely posters on here. We agree to disagree without swearing, chucking tea cups, and flouncing off in a huff - a la Smeggy.

BTW if you want a belly laugh, the Lauren Goodger threads are a scream. We have been guffawing for hours over pair of her poo brown coloured, ankle swinging pants! As for the slop she serves up for ‘meals’...well...we are very harsh critics but very funny ones!

If Harry is the bio dad to any surrogate, would it affect the line of succession? TQ would have to denounce A to be a bastard to get him out of it? It's a confusing system to grasp.
Yes, the RF rules state that the child must be ‘born of the body’, ie Meghan’s body. If she didn’t give birth to the child herself, even if H’s sperm was used, the child is excluded from ever being in line to the throne. Someone on here has provided the exact quote on this. Hopefully, someone will be along who can copy it.

This is the whole reason why some of us think she used a surrogate but covered it up so that the child would be in line after Hazza. This is also why the child has no title ie not allowed one if not born of Meghan’s own body. H&M said they didn’t want him to have a title but some of think this was an excuse to cover up why he wasn’t getting one anyway. Plus, doesn’t this ‘excuse’ make look them look like massive hypocrites now they hanging onto their own titles for grim death?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just a thought, but think if you had a child and you gave them some leeway and they did something naughty but you found out afterwards. Do you fess up ?or stay quiet? And it happens again but you start to think that mentally all is not well. And you think well maybe it will affect his mental health if I say anything. I'm not going to agree but I won't disagree . So by know you're stuck because if you own up to the last thing you'll have to own up to all. And one thing is fine but all is a tit show.
Then he brings a girl home and you think great. But she appears to have problems as well. And you don't know but she appears to have mental issues too so now you give both of them some rope.
So now if you say anything there is so much trouble to be uncovered that the backlash could be horrendous but equally you cannot be seen to detrimentally affect someone's already poor mental health.
Like my granny Always said the truth will set you free. If the queen denies knowledge or explains the setup how does she explain that they knew everything was lies after each episode but now we have chosen to tell you. We have the benefit ifsthe doubt and put it down to acute mental.disordefs and erratic and grandiose thinking and now we are just going to throw them under the bus. No reason just feel.its right.
So why wasn't it right before.
The RF are holding a really crappy stick whichever way.
If it's true that Archie was born from a surrogate, and I'm not too sure about that. Also if Archie doesn't exist, I'm not sure about that either. I think that HMTQ will have covered all bases, she's not daft, neither is Prince Philip. If she pulls the plug on Harry and Minge then it will be a final and complete cut off. When it comes to the Monarchy she's the boss. She refused the half in half out, she removed his honorary Army titles, she pulled the Sussex Royal Instagram account. She refused to allow him to have a wreath laid on his behalf and made public that it was her decision. She sanctioned the possible court appearances for ANL by the Palace 4. She will also be very aware of public opinion, she's been the Monarch for 68 years, she's not going to let that disintegrate because of a pair of what Freda says.

• Heart
I have read on Quora that HMTQ has been receiving approx 2000 letters a day (or it could be a week, can’t quite remember) from people all around the world asking her to remove their titles. No idea if this is true but I can imagine a fair many fans of the monarchy writing in. Plus, a petition was put on Quora with thousands of people signing it demanding the removal of all titles. Surely the Queen will listen?

If it's true that Archie was born from a surrogate, and I'm not too sure about that. Also if Archie doesn't exist, I'm not sure about that either. I think that HMTQ will have covered all bases, she's not daft, neither is Prince Philip. If she pulls the plug on Harry and Minge then it will be a final and complete cut off. When it comes to the Monarchy she's the boss. She refused the half in half out, she removed his honorary Army titles, she pulled the Sussex Royal Instagram account. She refused to allow him to have a wreath laid on his behalf and made public that it was her decision. She sanctioned the possible court appearances for ANL by the Palace 4. She will also be very aware of public opinion, she's been the Monarch for 68 years, she's not going to let that disintegrate because of a pair of what Freda says.
I so hope you are right. Your excellent summary of what the Queen has done so far is very telling. And very reassuring too. That needs quoting the next time we hear that the Queen has done ‘nothing’ because she has done a fair bit and I think she is sticking to the 31 March deadline, as promised.

Reactions: 25
All the sugar nuts are out botting away today saying that Eugenie has copied Meghan with the hospital, birth announcement and photo 🙄 they really think that Meghan invented all these things.

Replying to
@scobie
'Congratulations to the parents on having a healthy baby. Why the copying of everything M&H did from the wedding to the baby pic and no complaints from the British Press.'

Dumb as tit ☺ and that's one of the least offensive. Most of the others are bringing colour into every tweet. These people are brain dead racist lunatics with no understanding of royal protocol at all.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Perhaps HMQ is waiting for Warby's judgement which is due very soon, to completely finalise details for the review March 31st.

Reactions: 19
OMG women have been giving birth in the Portland for decades and if Eugenie was copying anyone it was her own mother. They really are deranged.

Edit 🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.