Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I love HMQ & Charles is ok! I can’t wait until William and Catherine are crowned! No amount of zoom calls, podcasts or crap tv shows by the Markles will overshadow that. It will be the biggest tv event in a long time and H&M will be even more irrelevant than they already are

• Heart
Reactions: 36
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
THE Express has Royal commentator Hugo Vickers claiming H&M are "difficult" to promote after stepping down as royals

"When Harry was a member of the Royal Family, on the balcony, in a fantastic uniform or going down the Mall in a carriage for Trooping the Colour - that you can market.

"But look at him now, he's a guy in an open shirt or he's a guy coming off a plane with a backpack and a woolly beard and marketing that, it's not going to work."

In the same article Royal expert Russell Myers has claimed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex "crossed a line" by including Archie in their first podcast.

Speaking on True Royalty TV, Mr Myers said: "It's entirely their decision how they choose to bring up their child or children.

They moved for the reasons they've given - to give them some privacy.

"But if you are entering a commercial world and in your first venture, you use your child or place your child in that arena that's all people are going to be talking about.

"That's all we've been talking about and then you've crossed a line."

Royal commentator Duncan Larcombe added: "Because there is money involved, it isn’t a charitable thing.

"What a surprise that more family silver is out for sale – let’s use Archie as clickbait.

"Maybe Harry is going to be the 'Billion heir royal'

Reactions: 35
Talking of podcasts, it is now almost six weeks since their last ‘offering’.

Do you think there will be any more or have Spotify binned them off for being shite?

The more I think of that fake ’child’ giggling at the end of their last ‘offering’, the more I cringe. How utterly desperate was that move? What will they do with the ‘child’ next...Happy...giggle...Easter...giggle giggle.... YAWN!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have to agree with Lady C. I wouldn't respond to it unless someone had irrefutable proof that the doll was from a surrogate. There would be no reason otherwise.

If I saw Hazzno and Megz coming up the road I would bar the doors and tell them we'd all come down with the flu, thanks but no thanks, some other time maybe. We'll have our people call your people. I don't have any people but they don't know that.

On another note I have got to stop thinking "Minge" every time I think of her. At some point I will be discussing her in public and I will say "Minge" without thinking about it and it is going to get me in trouble!
The line of succession is protected by legislation,
Talking of podcasts, it is now almost six weeks since their last ‘offering’.

Do you think there will be any more or have Spotify binned them off for being shite?

The more I think of that fake ’child’ giggling at the end of their last ‘offering’, the more I cringe. How utterly desperate was that move? What will they do with the ‘child’ next...Happy...giggle...Easter...giggle giggle.... YAWN!
I think the answer's yes to more Spotify podcasts at some point and for the same reasons as before:

- In last week's Spotify quarterly update, the CEO Daniel Ek mentioned them by name, said he was looking forward to more in 2021 (in a vague sort of way) and included a clip of the CringeCast in the Spotify 'sizzle reel' 🤣 of hot releases.

- So there's more coming - but no timetable. Quarterly updates are normally strong on data for the analysts, so I'd have expected at a minimum an indication on timing. He didn't even commit to a season. That's not good. So there's 'more' but not 'à 10 part series launching in Q1'....

Also, these are being made by Spotify's Gimlet production team, so most of the work is being done by professionals. The Harkles and child genius 'Archie' just have to read a script...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Shocking sneak clip from the remote hearing in Megz v ANL*

*not really. And the Judge in this hearing allowed this clip to be shared

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
i know why smeggy did the tongue thing in her latest zoom picture. she is trying to look young and natural.... :sick:🤮

She looks like an old bird gurning on a bit of lettuce.
Yes I agree with you totally on that one. That's why I thought it was a bit misguided of the Queen or the palace to think otherwise.
Frankly they should be appointing the best person for the job irrespective of colour anyway!

I also remember that Bookworm 2 who is South African said in one of her videos that the tour that they did in Aifrica wasn't the great success that was reported in the media at the time, and that they had to round up people to cheer for them because in reality nobody was that bothered about seeing them.
Not surprising that the locals couldn't be bothered, they were probably too busy surviving (not thriving) and avoiding being beaten and robbed. But people, are you OK? Nobody's asked me me me if I'm OK ...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
From Lady C's latest: The Killer Question:

If Meghan is speaking the truth and the Palace dictated that she gets her Christian names removed from Archie's birth certificate, does that mean that Rachel Meghan HRH The Duchess of Sussex is no longer recognised as the lawful mother of baby Archie? It seems to me the birth certificate states that a woman enrolled at the Portland Hospital as HRH the Duchess of Sussex gave birth to Archie and I can only infer that Meghan's claims the Palace forced her to remove her names implied they realised the woman and Meghan were not the same person. Is that a reasonable assumption to make?

Lady C: Wow! **collapes in laughter** 'That hits the nail right on the head'

'Any reasonable person, presented with the facts as they have been stated by Meghan, would have very good cause for inferring that if the Palace forced her as she has said, to remove her Christian names, which are the sole identifying unique feature that links Meghan definitively to being Meghan.... Well, yes I think it's a perfectly reasonable assumption to make. For legal reasons, I would never imply this is what happened. ....'

(One thing I caught. Lady C said that the names were removed six weeks after the birth. ETA She might have just mis-spoken but the second birth certificate, of which we've only seen a tiny portion, mentions changes dating from 5 June)
nah it still says maiden name Markle a couple of boxes below, unless Lady C has missed that that box changed too.

Reactions: 15
nah it still says maiden name Markle a couple of boxes below, unless Lady C has missed that that box changed too.
But we've only seen this portion of the second certificate...

I keep wondering why no-one has shown the complete second certificate, and whether any of the other details changed (like place of birth, time of birth, maiden name...)

Reactions: 20
But we've only seen this portion of the second certificate...

I keep wondering why no-one has shown the complete second certificate, and whether any of the other details changed (like place of birth, time of birth, maiden name...)
i completely agree, it’s annoying. I’m just assuming that someone would defo have found out and mentioned it by now if the word Markle had been erased as well.

Reactions: 16
i completely agree, it’s annoying. I’m just assuming that someone would defo have found out and mentioned it by now if the word Markle had been erased as well.
I am sure I have seen the full amended certificate somewhere and the name MARKLE is indeed left in the surname box. Wonder why?

Reactions: 14
:ROFLMAO:
I have to agree with Lady C. I wouldn't respond to it unless someone had irrefutable proof that the doll was from a surrogate. There would be no reason otherwise.

If I saw Hazzno and Megz coming up the road I would bar the doors and tell them we'd all come down with the flu, thanks but no thanks, some other time maybe. We'll have our people call your people. I don't have any people but they don't know that.

On another note I have got to stop thinking "Minge" every time I think of her. At some point I will be discussing her in public and I will say "Minge" without thinking about it and it is going to get me in trouble!
Brilliant that made me laugh! I've not got any "people" either :giggle: But they don't know that!
I am now Hamster! :love:

• Haha
I don't understand why getting rid of her first names would change anything, legally. This is an official document.

They have said that Megz is the mother of a child born at the Portland on a specific date. She is the only Duchess of Sussex ( to have ever been)

Unless JCMH secretly divorced Smug and sneakily married the surrogate! ( in which case the surrogate would be the new Duchess of Sussex) I can't see how removing her first names would make one jot of difference. It's not like she is Mrs Smith, is it?

There has been a Duke of Sussex before though, interestingly . He was married twice - but neither marriage was "accepted as being suitable" by the RF and they weren't recognised....and his children were deemed illegitimate.

The Dukedom "died" in 1843 as it never had a legitimate heir. Strange, huh? I don't believe Brenda does anything by accident, though.;)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The line of succession is protected by legislation,
I was thinking more along the lines of responding to it in the form of categorically denying all knowledge of it in the event of someone accusing them or staff of colluding with Hazzno and Megzy to hide a surrogacy.

For Pete's sake will someone in the know about the birth just throw her under the bus now. Obviously not whilst Friar Tuck is on it, lol. But why oh why are these two being so protected. Surely lying on an official public document trumps any other concerns?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.