Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if 'Royal titles' not to be used includes Duke of Sussex?
Considering the sugars love referring to M as "Princess" and even Omid S. has referred to her as Duchess Meghan (instead of Meghan DoS), I doubt their realm really cares if the titles are officially there or not, they'd still tout incorrect bullshit whenever it suits them.

Reactions: 22
Alarm set
Tattle on refresh
Brew to be drunk
Popcorn to be eaten

Possibly china to smash and some sod to throw hot tea over, but hopefully not.
Yup making a big pot of curry in the morning, am not cooking a dinner when I will have Tattle business to attend to tomorrow🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The SussexNuts are already out on force on Twitter saying stuff like:

Unanswered questions for who? Straight forward no one has the right to publish a letter a daughter wrote to his dad but we already know there are two justice systems for black ppl and white ppl and we will it surprise is justice is denied M- MGNP

Interesting that 'proceeding to trial' is being positioned as 'our Duchess is denied justice' :rolleyes: Maybe they should just wait until Warby has handed down his judgment? Megz has sent the minions out to play a bit early...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
🤔

Scam and duck Rich?
The 7 habits of Highly Manipulative People?
The Subtle Art of Monetising your duck?
The Power of Minge?
(I will tell the press) The Secret?

Oh this could run and run....

Humph. She should try reading this one. Seems appropriate.
I’m resisting doing a Megsy version of the title. 😇
I thought you put brain not bairn and I was extremely puzzled :ROFLMAO: Yeah Sophie had a bad time but that hospital was as excellent as any could be with the complications.
I read it as brain too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Two systems of justice for black and white? Since Smeggy is more white than black, she should have everything in her favour, then. 🙄

Sorry to get personal, but I’m glad I at least have the ruling to focus on tomorrow. Just had some devastating family news and I don’t know how I’m going to pull myself through the next few weeks. Thank goodness for tattle. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Two systems of justice for black and white? Since Smeggy is more white than black, she should have everything in her favour, then. 🙄

Sorry to get personal, but I’m glad I at least have the ruling to focus on tomorrow. Just had some devastating family news and I don’t know how I’m going to pull myself through the next few weeks. Thank goodness for tattle. X
So sorry to hear that - sending ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23

They are just grasping at straws with that wild accusation about the justice system.
Hope you are ok, we will be here to distract you .💓

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is nuts! (Men get breast cancer too, about 1% of cases)

Scabies appears more like he's been left too close to the radiator every time we see him.
Well, let’s hope he will melt like the Wicked Witch he obviously is.
Repulsive little man.

also eugenie and Jack insisted that he got no title and they continued to live their private life. Eugenie may have been born into privilege but I really think she seems very down to earth and normal. Unlike the tacky trashy grifter Meghan who for all intents and purposes married an unintelligent rich man and insists on the removal of her real name from her ‘son’’s birth certificate in favour of ‘the Duchess of Sussex and princess of the United Kingdom’.
I agree. I was really disappointed to see the press release. Really thought they had more sense. Does he really need the tiny amount of exposure this will bring him? It’s back fired so badly.
It’s annoyed me because it’s such a Markle type move. I don’t want more of them to be like that!

Come on! You are better than this! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22

Sending hugs, Nutmeg, I know how it is, the dad of my close friend of 40+ years (and is as close as my own dad) has Covid and has been placed on EOL care. My heart is breaking for her and all those in similar positions. Take care x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

I’m sorry lovey. Just take it tiny steps at a time. Concentrate on the immediate job and try to keep busy. When I heard my dad had unexpectedly died I had to keep doing stuff to stop the craziness of my mind and stay grounded. Ended up going to a neighbour late one night to ask if they had any Brasso metal cleaner as I decided I just had to clean the stair rods.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you, everyone. My mum’s cancer has spread so there’s no chance of a cure. Feel like I’ve been hit by a bus. So sorry for anyone else going through something similar, or those who have been through it. Sending love ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Thank you, everyone. My mum’s cancer has spread so there’s no chance of a cure. Feel like I’ve been hit by a bus. So sorry for anyone else going through something similar, or those who have been through it. Sending love ❤
I'm so sorry to hear that. My mum died from cancer a few years ago so I know how awful it is.
Sending best wishes to you both.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Hope you’re ok, Nutmeg. Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@NutMegandCinnamong

Posting this here. It’s a really useful and easy technique when you feel like you are spiralling from shock or stress.

If you can’t remember the specifics , just follow the 54321 technique with easier things
Eg:
5 things you can see
4 different textures you could touch
3 things you can smell
2 things you can hear
1 thing you can hold

keep going till you are calmer
5 blue things you can see...
4 green things etc etc...

For very overwhelming feelings try to counter them with sensory feedback - hold ice cubes, wash your hands and wrists in very cold water etc

I love this woman and this podcast. I think this is the most useful one she did and everyone should give it a listen. It’s only 5 or so mins.

Sending love x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
OMG I missed the sponsorship thing:eek: I'd have advised strongly against that too. I'm amazed HMQ allowed that, what can she have been thinking? Obviously I'm not amazed the gruesome twosome thought it was a good idea. But the Queen? Blimey.

How unbelievably tacky. Speechless!
Don't know If HM was involved, doubt it.
Interesting how she uses the light to make her appear the right shade of black or white to appeal to her audience. Don't people see how manipulative she is? :unsure:

Made my moms and my day! She told me told me to say thank you and hi! 🤗 Mom says she'll use it ASAP

I think it was more tied to Haznoballs wish to live in Africa and that they tried to find them a dignity preserving post Duke of Windsor like but one where the dimwit couldn't do much harm. Which excludes most of the Commonwealth nations. .

@Cinnamon.girl @catp @Scotch Mist Great poems and limmericks! Totally talented and witty! I really am in awe of you!!!! :love:

She used to, but I think those days are gone now

Thank you for pointing this out! It is true and (most) POCs don't do this on purpose.

Yet I do think MM is shamelessly exploiting this. Look at the zoom stills. The one for CNN - white MM. The one for BLM poetry - darker MM. She is the daugther of a lighning director and she knows how to play this.

More likely she thought it a good place for the surrogate to give birth at.

They do pay rent

Edited to clean up order
Thank you Tattlers for your comments about my poem, and the minge-and-crab proverb. Thank you Hamster for the cheer-up which I've saved! 😘
Warby tomorrow at 4 pm 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

One example of the excellent sleuthing I mentioned in my post yesterday 👏

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.