Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before.... And after

Interesting how she uses the light to make her appear the right shade of black or white to appeal to her audience. Don't people see how manipulative she is? :unsure:

as Confucius says "The crab does not fall far from the Minge"
Made my moms and my day! She told me told me to say thank you and hi! 🤗 Mom says she'll use it ASAP

She may have mixed race heritage but to be honest it's a bit racist to suggest that this is really some sort of qualification to work in Africa. I guess it was thought that it would make her more relatable to people over there but in my view there are more important things to consider namely true compassion and being willing to really help people.
I think it was more tied to Haznoballs wish to live in Africa and that they tried to find them a dignity preserving post Duke of Windsor like but one where the dimwit couldn't do much harm. Which excludes most of the Commonwealth nations. .

@Cinnamon.girl @catp @Scotch Mist Great poems and limmericks! Totally talented and witty! I really am in awe of you!!!! :love:
Does Princess Anne do Royal tours, feels like it should be the main bods who represent abroad
She used to, but I think those days are gone now

I'm going to have to defend her here. That's lighting and possibly makeup. If you look at her hair, it's lighter as well because the overall picture is brighter with less contrast and less color saturation. You can also get a flashback effect with some makeup that will make skin appear lighter, sometimes ghostly white-- the attached picture of makeup influencer James Charles is an extreme example. I see a lot of women of color accused of skin lightening or changing the color of their skin when it is simply the effects of photography or makeup, often from other WOC and it's something that happens to all of us. It's just more noticeable on darker skins for some reason.

View attachment 427985
Thank you for pointing this out! It is true and (most) POCs don't do this on purpose.

Yet I do think MM is shamelessly exploiting this. Look at the zoom stills. The one for CNN - white MM. The one for BLM poetry - darker MM. She is the daugther of a lighning director and she knows how to play this.

I thought Frimley Park was a bit, erm, low rent for Joe Public - perhaps she mistook the name for something fancier ?
More likely she thought it a good place for the surrogate to give birth at.

In saying they were copying the Markles I thought people were being unfair. Now I wonder!
It’s wrong that these people still live in the likes of Kensington Palace.
Takers but never givers!
Time for change in this country.
They do pay rent

Edited to clean up order

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The Times mentioned in their baby Brooksbank story that the couple will be living at Frogmore Cottage when Eugénie leaves hospital. Interesting that this story keeps coming back.

Reactions: 23
It's really tone-deaf. Casamigos should have written about their paternity leave policy or something to give the press an angle that was less crass.

Still, this is the firm that sponsored the Harkles evening wedding bash so they deserve everything they get. That was also crass beyond belief but the press were still playing nice.
As they say if you sup with the devil use a long spoon. Jack should have sorted this out with his firm before the birth to make sure there was no blowback for him and Eugenie given that Casamigos sponsored the Minge wedding bash. All the more reason for Jack to be wary.

Another example of The Markle Effect....All the negative comments in the papers saying that this tequila is overpriced and nothing special. Whatever happens now Jack doesn't look good, he looks either greedy or foolish. Or both. Hope they retract the article.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Ha ha some of the demented comments there, disgraceful. And also Scooby for not stepping in and correcting any of their lunatic mistruths.

Another thing they don't seem to understand at all that Eugenie was actually born into the Royal Family and *yes* she is an actual princess in her own right (thanks to her Dad's insistence I believe), not just a Princess of Henry who only gets to use the word in connection with him, on account of being married in not born in.
also eugenie and Jack insisted that he got no title and they continued to live their private life. Eugenie may have been born into privilege but I really think she seems very down to earth and normal. Unlike the tacky trashy grifter Meghan who for all intents and purposes married an unintelligent rich man and insists on the removal of her real name from her ‘son’’s birth certificate in favour of ‘the Duchess of Sussex and princess of the United Kingdom’.

View attachment 428524
Honestly they’re all deluded!
Utterly disgusting. These people should be traced and sent over to GB for trial.

As they say if you sup with the devil use a long spoon. Jack should hsve sorted this out with his firm before the birth to make sure there was no blowback for him and Eugenie given that Casamigos sponsored the Minge wedding bash. All the more reason for Jack to be wary.

Another example of The Markle Effect....All the negative comments in the paper's saying that this tequila is overpriced and nothing special. Whatever happens now Jack doesn't look good, he looks either greedy or foolish. Or both. Hope they retract the article.
If I was Jack I would be considering a new job... Casamigos have, of course, been sold since the Markle debacle wedding.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 428524
Honestly they’re all deluded!
I wish I hadn’t seen this. Sickening.
As a white woman who has been to university with all different minorities and ethnicities, I’m yet to experience white privilege. I know a good few black people who are wealthy, educated and in fact listened to more than whites because we are ‘racist and privileged’. I digress, This isn’t a forum about identity politics.

The problem with Meghan and her fans is the very fact that they pretend as though she is a representative of black women. She is ‘white passing’ and has done everything in her power to present as such. She grew up around exclusively white family and went to a prestigious, predominantly white school. She listed herself on acting agency profiles as white. She does not get to claim membership of the black community now that it’s fashionable.

if Harry married a classy, respectable, genuine woman of even as dark as sub Saharan African colouring, people would be over the moon. Say for example, if he’d married Lupita Nyongo. That is where the racism argument falls down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh it’s too juicy.
‘How To Lose Friends and Ostracise People’
*goes off to nerdily Google famous self help titles*
Or actually this one already sums them up
Oh it’s too juicy.
‘How To Lose Friends and Ostracise People’
*goes off to nerdily Google famous self help titles*
Although actually this one already suits quite well for plagiarising https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=the+4+...57083&tag=hydrukspg-21&ref=pd_sl_4xn3ze9l6z_e
🤔

Scam and duck Rich?
The 7 habits of Highly Manipulative People?
The Subtle Art of Monetising your duck?
The Power of Minge?
(I will tell the press) The Secret?

Oh this could run and run....

Humph. She should try reading this one. Seems appropriate.
I’m resisting doing a Megsy version of the title. 😇
Oh hats off that’s just brilliant. I knew someone would do a grand job ❤

I wish I hadn’t seen this. Sickening.
As a white woman who has been to university with all different minorities and ethnicities, I’m yet to experience white privilege. I know a good few black people who are wealthy, educated and in fact listened to more than whites because we are ‘racist and privileged’. I digress, This isn’t a forum about identity politics.

The problem with Meghan and her fans is the very fact that they pretend as though she is a representative of black women. She is ‘white passing’ and has done everything in her power to present as such. She grew up around exclusively white family and went to a prestigious, predominantly white school. She listed herself on acting agency profiles as white. She does not get to claim membership of the black community now that it’s fashionable.

if Harry married a classy, respectable, genuine woman of even as dark as sub Saharan African colouring, people would be over the moon. Say for example, if he’d married Lupita Nyongo. That is where the racism argument falls down.
Well, there would still be some twatty racism, let’s be realistic here.
But WE’D be delighted!
And it would highlight the difference between the dislike many people have of M (and H!) versus the malignant criticisms we might see in a small minority of racist ignoramuses (ignorami??)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

It's not just us Tattlers who have been busy writing poetry in honor of Hazno and Smeggy 🤣🍌

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m not sure if this has been shared yet or not
Interesting from BarkJack, although could just be a good guess. We knew military roles went last year.

I wonder if 'Royal titles' not to be used includes Duke of Sussex?

Reactions: 24
Or actually this one already sums them up

Although actually this one already suits quite well for plagiarising https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=the+4+...57083&tag=hydrukspg-21&ref=pd_sl_4xn3ze9l6z_e

Oh hats off that’s just brilliant. I knew someone would do a grand job ❤

Well, there would still be some twatty racism, let’s be realistic here.
But WE’D be delighted!
And it would highlight the difference between the dislike many people have of M (and H!) versus the malignant criticisms we might see in a small minority of racist ignoramuses (ignorami??)
In a tiny minority of cases, there would be racism yes. In the very same way that people call Kate a layabout, or say she’s too skinny and should eat something. The same way people have called fergie a slut. The same way people called Diana a basket case. People will be arseholes, that’s just a fact of life. The thing is us anti-Meg people are accused of being racists when that is the last thing we are.

Reactions: 29
I’m not sure if this has been shared yet or not
I applaud this, but hope that the Palace have something up their sleeve ready to counter the unfounded claims of racism that the Cult of Sussex will undoubtedly start throwing around :rolleyes:

I have just noticed the Sussex Squad have a podcast on twitter. Hilarious that they have managed to produce over 100 of them over the last 2 years, and yet their Kween has only given them one measly one in return!

The squad must be on tenterhooks waiting for their next instalment. And for the Netflix content. Amazing that Megz has been gone for almost a year now, and it is the only paid content she has produced ( I think? Not aware of anything else, anyway)

Saw a tweet online musing that if the Duchy Title goes, wonder what will they call themselves? They won't be able to be the Sussex Squad, will they? Meghan's Maniacs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Interesting from BarkJack, although could just be a good guess. We knew military roles went last year.

I wonder if 'Royal titles' not to be used includes Duke of Sussex?
Let's hope so

Reactions: 18
I thought Frimley Park was a bit, erm, low rent for Joe Public - perhaps she mistook the name for something fancier ?
There is a private section of the hospital that the minge would be in, Sophie had her bairn there.

Eta - it probably would have still been too low rent for madam.

Last edited:
  • Haha
There is a private section of the hospital that the minge would be in, Sophie had her bairn there.
I thought you put brain not bairn and I was extremely puzzled :ROFLMAO: Yeah Sophie had a bad time but that hospital was as excellent as any could be with the complications.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.