Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning šŸ„±

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't go for top one at all! Hate hairy chests, and I LOATHE ginger hair!!
I LOVE a hairy chest - and a ginger. My favourite hair colour. Even The Dumbass Prince can't spoil it for me.

It's nice to see that we can come to some amicable arrangement, though. ;)
---
Thanks @cjguk
The outspoken Australian presenter was quite anti-Harold and briefly outlined the visa situation so far. The chap she was speaking to, Douglas, seemed to feel slightly sorry for Harald having all his personal details aired in public. Said Harald was badly advised and the presenter said his adviser was the Ho.
Douglas (pictured in a bedroom I could see the beds) seemed half asleep, which gave a surreal edge to the interview.
I love Douglas Murray.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Pardon if itā€™s been answered, but wtf is all this? Was it made for Kim Kardashian, or was Rachelā€™s scheduled Brazilian Butt Lift surgery get postponed?
View attachment 2963451
kinda looks like thereā€™s a seam going up towards her poo hole, maybe each cheek gets it own section? Againā€¦.what the duck? Itā€™s as wonky as her red tent inverted nipple gown.

Thanks for the fab thread and title. ā¤ Iā€™ve been very blue, Iā€™m turning 69 on Saturday. my whole family has been gone for a quarter century, and my M.P.D. Is in overdrive. Reading all of you here helps. I donā€™t feel so isoluated and alone.
as far as Rachel and Hazno, I canā€™t comprehend why no stop is in sight. The RF should announce to the world that they donā€™t represent the RF, they are very problematic family members, who are very ā€˜bad actorsā€™ (not Only in the dramatic arts arena), scammers and grifters. But thatā€™s never going to happen. Itā€™s like we are sitting around waiting for the bubble to burst. Like a break in a long , dreadful heat wave. Iā€™m here for that, but I donā€™t see if happening. I nearly wish for some demented soul, (or a well crafted MI6/5 operation) to answer once and for all ā€œWill they or Wonā€™t they?ā€ nonesense.
Back to the dress - Wtf?
šŸŽˆšŸŽŠšŸŽ Happy Birthday VioletButterfly šŸ„³šŸŽˆšŸŽ‚

Hope you have a wonderful day. šŸ¦‹šŸ¦‹šŸ¦‹

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Roseinthesunshine said on Celelb Gossip that her friend saw Catherine yesterday -
A mate spotted her in Norfolk yesterday with Wills and kids. They. weā€™re all in a shop together. Willā€™s is very very tall and Kate looked well but very thin.

(sorry don't know how to do it properly) page 34 # 668

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Roseinthesunshine said on Celelb Gossip that her friend saw Catherine yesterday -
A mate spotted her in Norfolk yesterday with Wills and kids. They. weā€™re all in a shop together. Willā€™s is very very tall and Kate looked well but very thin.

(sorry don't know how to do it properly) page 34 # 668
Would make sense as I believe they are living there with the in-laws at the mo

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The swat-down is in the NY Post with pictures this AM.

Markle has, in my opinion, some kind of ā€˜messiahā€™ complex. And this is what makes her appear obnoxious in every settingā€¦and subsequently ridiculous to the public, and, I believe, torpedos every opportunity she receives.

An actress on a TV cable show gets a chance to be a spokesperson for a local department storeā€¦suddenly, sheā€™s Christie Brinkley, issuing diva-style demandsā€¦.so above her worth. She marries into an ancient monarchy that has survived for centuries, and decides she is heaven-sent to ā€˜fixā€™ itā€¦and she will do as she chooses to force this old woman and the whole operation into the light of her superiority.

She sets up a ā€˜royal tourā€™ for herself and hapless Haroldā€¦and announces, braless, backless, and in her sausage-casing attire, that she is now a ā€˜role-modelā€™ for the young women in that culture. No wonder a real role model, the Presidentā€™s wife, felt compelled to nip that idea in the bud. Perhaps a family annihilator with a real excess of sexual milage on that aging fleshy dashboardā€¦is the last ā€˜influenceā€™ Nigerian parents would want inflicted on their daughters!

Who does that?

The PR that she has her newest mouthpiece put out lately ā€¦borders on ludicrous. Someone needs to tell herā€¦NO, you are NOT Carolyn Bessette, Martha Stewart, Mother Teresa, or Diana. Your constant bouts of meglomania make you NOT iconicā€¦but idiotic.

Now this is JUST my opinionā€¦but I believe that NOW that people are being scared out of their wits due to the incompetence of DEI airline mechanicsā€¦and terrified that their physician only ā€˜qualifiedā€™ in his specialty because of his skin color, not his brainā€¦.that being a DEI Duchess just hasnā€™t much mileage left.

Race should never ever again be a detriment to success but it also should not be trump card exemption from whatever crucial skills, almost all of which comes from the learned experience of OTHERS. Markle assumed, that her bi-racial status in her Woke worldā€¦meant she had much to teach the beloved and iconic QEII.

She pulled the same arrogant stunt in Nigeria. Sheā€™s kind of a Woke colonistā€¦with a Goddess complex. Interesting that the Sugars rail against the history of White men bringing THEIR culture hither and yon, but they are fine with this cable actress proclaiming herself and HER moresā€¦a ā€˜role modelā€™ anywhere she pleases.
This may be just your opinion, but it's pretty bloody brilliant.
I was thinking during the Nigeria escapade that they were behaving like colonial saviours (she's always being a saviour whether to Nigeria, the UK and its Monarchy, Harold, chickens - remember she loves rescuing stuff). But your description of woke colonialism is perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I would love for Catherineā€™s first appearance to be on the balcony at Trooping the Colours. Unlikely I know, but a balcony appearance would break the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She hasn't bothered with any new products since the jam sticky runny goo, has she?

There has also been zero activity on their social media. They couldnā€™t even be bothered to share the 10 people who did post about the scam jam (although, to be fair* I think most of the, put them in their stories, not their feed. I am not sure that you can share a story)

*Those who watch Letterkenney can sing it with me ā€œto be faiiiirā€

Reactions: 19
Was that Piers Morgan clip recent? Sounds like they were talking about the photoshopped mothers day photo. Which if it was then it backs up his claim he heard things weren't good, as Catherine's statement came out shortly after.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.