Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I agree with this point of view. Leave them to it, leave their Duchal titles in place because it must really piss her off not to be able to call herself princess! She’s not HRH anymore either, just plain old duchess.

There are two ways of looking at this, but the most important thing imo is to identify Why they won't strip the titles. The aspect of their deserving to lose them doesn't seem to feature any more, it's what's convenient and will cause least trouble. The line of least resistance, inevitably reached.
We're being softened up and gaslit as usual.
Who cares what she calls herself? They need to publicly lose their titles for the simple reason that they are not deserving of them, as the Stoat is a drug-addled traitor to his country and his wife is a criminal.
It was only a matter of time, a progression, drip drip, before we would be persuaded that it's really not worth it, she'll call herself this or that, they don't matter anyway, Parliament would have to do it, Chuck's ill.....drip drip. Job done.
Chuck could easily do it. All this faff to hide the fact that he simply dares not do it.
Sycophantic gasbags Ingrid Seward and Tom Quinn say it would be "unkind." Arseholes.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
OOOOH is someone a tad triggered?!

The very deliberate recent photo's and statements from Zara, Beatrice and Eugenie hugging and kissing each other, publicly stating they are "proud to support KCIII and William" have resulted in a deluge of rather nasty sewage squad posts about them online.

Do we think the Nakedness of Sussex is enraged?!

Would love to be on the Royal women's group chat right now. Bet it's hilarious. And we KNOW someone who is just. not. included. Like the Suits Whatsapp group....Megain just isn't in it.

Even more so, if they know that there is official monitoring behind the scenes of this almost instant increase in online hate, and they are helping to gain concrete proof about who is behind it. Now wouldn't that be funny.

<chef's kiss> to include yachts and one of Harry's exes in the group photo. 🤣

#RF trolling at its best #Bait taken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This was a fairly long video about how irritated BookWorm is with all the stories swirling around about the royal family. There's been a huge increase in the numbers of royal reporters, royal experts and authors all spouting rubbish. None of us knows what the RF members are thinking or feeling, and ridiculous stuff is presented as fact. There's so much fakery and fantasy out there, and if we subscribe to it we'll be as bad as the rumour-mongers. This isn't the first time Bookworm has said this.
Bookworm will dissect all the Flatpack theories including conspiracy theories in her next video.
It's odd to me that BookWorm is dealing with only the result and ignoring the cause. Conspiracy theories thrive in a truth vacuum, a perfect environment for these royal reporters to fill the vacuum with their rubbish to hide the fact that we are not being told the truth about anything.
What did she or anyone else expect?
The truth will clear away the lies immediately, so tell the truth.

The result is that absolutely everything about TRF is a mystery, and even the simplest of matters is kept obscured like if Harald was offered accommodation with his father. There are no Palace statements and they seem to think clearing the air is beneath them, and we in turn are supposed to respect their secrecy and not ask legitimate questions. We can't believe any of them any more, and it's no good BookWorm ranting about RRs spouting rubbish when there's distortion and spin at the very top to keep it this way. The press have been thrown under the bus along with the public.

We're constantly told C has cancer, he appears with white stuff on his face, he's undergoing "ground-breaking treatment". He looks very well, is he ill? None of it makes sense any more to me or adds up, and nothing would surprise me. The one constant thread running through everything these days is deceit. We never had this tit when The Queen was here, and knew where we stood.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

We have a lot to look forward to! Dr. Adeshola and Only Fans were made for each other.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

We have a lot to look forward to! Dr. Adeshola and Only Fans were made for each other.
How funny! I see Meghan on down the road signing up for Only Fans as a way to make money. She is already on her way with her exhibition of skin and nip slip in Nigeria. She may be the only person in Only Fans history not to make money.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yup, she's selling jars of her sticky runny goo now, too.... 🤫🤢🤮
Wow, I don't think many women will want H as a sperm donor, times must be hard for them.
Is there any one on here who would like a thimble full of ginger joy to rub on/in?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow, I don't think many women will want H as a sperm donor, times must be hard for them.
Is there any one on here who would like a thimble full of ginger joy to rub on/in?

One would rather give oneself to the forest. #lionchow At least that's eco-friendly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just finished watching a web series 'Heeramandi', based on the courtesans in Lahore (now in Pakistan) in the pre-Independence era.

Such graceful actresses, Smegs couldn't have fit in at all, in spite of the content. And some of the values the characters exhibited (in spite of being courtesans), the dignity. Well, Smegs spells something else with 'D' 🙄

It's a good one, if anyone wants to watch, although it is a Netflix original (we get it for 'free' with our expensive phone plans, might as well use it).

In one of my favourite scenes, one of the courtesans absolutely destroys her former patron. Kind of lewd so I'm not typing it 😂 But I wish someone had put Sparry in his place the way the character puts her former patron in his.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There are two ways of looking at this, but the most important thing imo is to identify Why they won't strip the titles. The aspect of their deserving to lose them doesn't seem to feature any more, it's what's convenient and will cause least trouble. The line of least resistance, inevitably reached.
We're being softened up and gaslit as usual.
Who cares what she calls herself? They need to publicly lose their titles for the simple reason that they are not deserving of them, as the Stoat is a drug-addled traitor to his country and his wife is a criminal.
It was only a matter of time, a progression, drip drip, before we would be persuaded that it's really not worth it, she'll call herself this or that, they don't matter anyway, Parliament would have to do it, Chuck's ill.....drip drip. Job done.
Chuck could easily do it. All this faff to hide the fact that he simply dares not do it.
Sycophantic gasbags Ingrid Seward and Tom Quinn say it would be "unkind." Arseholes.

I have a different view. Let the narcs blow themselves inside out. They will implode before the palace ever will, the old they’ll need them before the palace needs the grifters.

I feel very uncomfortable about the CoS and LoS but I also have faith that it will all work itself out, I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.