Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To sumerise...

She insists the staff call her Her Royal Highness, Duchess of Sussex, Princess Meghan.
She ridicules the latino staff and threatens to call Newsome and have them deported.
She i about 5'2".
She smells. and has bald patches due to the weave.
Neither of them live in Montecito, and when they do go there they arrive in separate cars.
They smoke a lot of weed.
Doria sometimes stays there, but the staff did not know Doria was her mother.
She constantly belittles Harry, and calls his family racist etc.
Once when they had a fight, she slapped him and cut his face with a ring. When he asked why she had done this she threw the ring at him, and in doing so one of the diamonds fell out.
She accuses him of ruining her life.

Oh and she watches PaulaM, PDina and Yankee Wally.... plus others....
Thanks for the summary, @wibble. It was very interesting! Did Paula say what, if anything, she did to verify that this person is a former maid of the Harkles? It’s so unusual to have someone actually speak out about H&M (probably because of NDAs), so getting this interview is a pretty big coup for Paula if the maid is, in fact, the real deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the summary, @wibble. It was very interesting! Did Paula say what, if anything, she did to verify that this person is a former maid of the Harkles? It’s so unusual to have someone actually speak out about H&M (probably because of NDAs), so getting this interview is a pretty big coup for Paula if the maid is, in fact, the real deal.
According to what she said the other day, her cousin or brother (it was some relation) is a state trooper in the area, and somehow found the address and went round to check, and make sure it was kosher.

Which probably isn't the sort of information they would want broadcast over the interwebz...

Reactions: 21
[COLOR=%s]

not sure if that link will work[/COLOR]
He may well be ‘well connected’ however it’s in his own interests to whip up and invite more speculation. Especially given the frenzy we saw earlier this year. That no doubt generated a lot of clicks and money for people like him, Tiktokers, House in Habit, Daily Mail etc. This leads back to the ethics of the press and public/social commentators. Is it motivated by truth seeking or by monetising sensationalism?

Piers Morgan can dish it out, but would he be able to take it?
IMG_3644.jpeg

No!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
🤣🤣 its almost too good to be true
No mention of the kids

I wonder if she has purused our excellent Wiki 😁
Thanks to @JAR21
It is in someways rather too good to be true.

The information about the ring is interesting, as it does perhaps provide a date for when it happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For those in the UK look who rocked up with Diane Abbott today. Ngozi Felani aka Marlene
Abbott has been unwell for a number of years with obvious cognitive decline. Today she had to be helped to walk and had a bad tremor. I cant stand Diane shes anti semetic & racist & marxist BUT shes being used whilst ill. Needs to retire

View attachment 2964117
Hmmm, Mos-Shogbamimu was at the same event

So a full set of famously awful women in attendance then.

Absolutely not surprised that Sir Keir wants rid of Diane Abbott, seeing the contemptible company she keeps.

1717022922975.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It is in someways rather too good to be true.

The information about the ring is interesting, as it does perhaps provide a date for when it happened.
If true, that could explain why she was pictured without her ring for a while. I’ve heard several stories about how easily those very thin diamond pavé bands can break if mounted with a large stone, so I can believe hers would have broken if she slapped Harry. I can also believe that she slapped Harry because, well, he’s Harry (I also would like to slap him). I’m just not sure this was actually a former employee (although I really want it to be true. 😆) I’m going to need to see her tax returns to properly verify that. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Who remembers when Smeg’s ambition was to break the internet?
(Probably still is)
Never happened. Never will happen.
But, when all is said and done, it is guaranteed that Catherine will break the internet.
All with no effort, without even trying.
Suck it up Smeg.
Maddening I know, but what can you do? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 41
what I would really like to know is this: why do the RF want to smear their name with all this sheeet about Harold's immigration status?
We know whatever visa he is on is an entitled one. I think we can all agree with that. For me, the Rf is damaged more by this than they Markles going Rogue.
i think Markles continue to pop at the real RF because they have no other outlet.

Markles need the RF and desperately want back in..... tell me different !

Well we don't want you, you nasty pair of feckers.
I don't think the British people will ever ever forgive them for the cruel way they treated his grandparents.
Even the people who lauded happy cheeky chappy Harry are silent now because they are disgusted with his behavior.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
If true, that could explain why she was pictured without her ring for a while. I’ve heard several stories about how easily those very thin diamond pavé bands can break if mounted with a large stone, so I can believe hers would have broken if she slapped Harry. I can also believe that she slapped Harry because, well, he’s Harry (I also would like to slap him). I’m just not sure this was actually a former employee (although I really want it to be true. 😆) I’m going to need to see her tax returns to properly verify that. 🤣
I've thought for a long time that he is suffering domestic violence.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hmmm, Mos-Shogbamimu was at the same event

So a full set of famously awful women in attendance then.

Absolutely not surprised that Sir Keir wants rid of Diane Abbott, seeing the contemptible company she keeps.

View attachment 2964268
Abbott she have been disqualified from standing for Parliament on the grounds of no moral standards. She fucked Jeremy Corybn FFS! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Thanks @LadyMuck 🎀
🐀🐀🐀
BookWorm doesn't believe Tom Quinn's claim that William and his father are in intense talks about removing Harald's titles. She thinks talks are probably ongoing but that nothing will happen before the election. Tom Quinn presents his opinion as fact, and doesn't seem to know the difference between peerage and ducal titles.
US headlines have reached the Sussexes, and they say they don't care if the titles are removed.

Tom Quinn says that KC and William are terrified of the backlash if they strip the titles, but a recent poll showed 95% of people in favour. So where would the backlash be? What else can the Stoat spill about his father, and is KC scared of a devastating expose? Harald said he cut out enough from Spare to write another book. That could be the fear.

Tom Quinn says that W & C are uneasy about the closeness between the Sussexes and Beatrice and Eugenie, but BookWorm doesn't believe that the Sussexes have an alliance with B & E or with anyone in the RF. Bookworm concluded that Quinn is an older version of Scrotus. Ouch.

On reports that the Stoat was denied accommodation at a royal palace on his recent visit, could this be because of Harald's drugs and drinking? That he could only stay if he was clean and dry? Bookworm said she was embarrassed to learn that KC had offered a bed to his Stoat after all but said that something is still "off" about this business.

Why is the Biden administration begging the Court to keep the Stoat visa hidden? Surely it's better to be honest and not give anybody preferential treatment? She doesn't know what the argument is about and it makes no sense.
I thought Biden didn't like the royal family because of his mother being vehemently anti British. So why does he care one way or the other about H being exposed.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Neil Sean.... as ever we have to say allegedly...

Don't worry Great She Ostrich...
As a 'so smart' man 'who speaks the truth' once said, "it's ok to have a bad day."

Hmmmm??
Speaks the truth... where have I heard that recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought Biden didn't like the royal family because of his mother being vehemently anti British. So why does he care one way or the other about H being exposed.
Biden needs the Black vote. Biden needs the ‘woke white woman’ vote. He’s protecting Markle…not Harry. It’s not that she is that important or that popular …the problem is the race is too close.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Biden needs the Black vote. Biden needs the ‘woke white woman’ vote. He’s protecting Markle…not Harry. It’s not that she is that important or that popular …the problem is the race is too close.
He also has the Ukraine to consider.

Reactions: 18
WTF has he got on his feet?

View attachment 2960854
Looks like cowboy boots
---
Here's the baby part of the article and it says Meghan is longing for another baby and is convinced that a third child will get her and Harry back on track. IMO the article is a load of rubbish. The article also says that they want to recommit and tie the knot again this summer which we have already heard about a couple of years ago as they were supposedly renewing their vows yet they never did.
View attachment 2962422
What happened to we are only having 2 Children that they got some award for? I really think they should stop with their misinformation oh sorry I forgot it’s only misinformation or disinformation when it doesn’t fit the narrative of the moment for them

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Apparently montecito smells of skunk from cannabis farms and they all have to hire a scrubber to get rid of stench. Harry wont need to hire a scrubber.
---
I didn’t know what it was for a number of years lol thought it was skunks until I commented to a friend of my son who let me know it was harvest time for weed l🤪🤪🦨🦨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Here's a thing...

According to Spare, the Harkles had to leave Canada because a Daily Mail journalist had turned up, the border was closing due to Covid, and the window of time was closing...

What window?
What was so important that they had to shack up with Tyler Perry, at that time, or they would never get the chance again?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.