Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. About time something caught up with him. But I do wonder what happens next... and not with optimism

• Wow
Reactions: 25
not wanting to fall out with anybody, but.... as I understand it, the Jury was 80% democrat and the judge was a paid up Democrat with his fingers on the scales. this was the outcome they wanted, Trump moving into the next election as a " convicted felon" Evidence and specific expert witnesses not allowed by the corrupt judge. Honestly, without a doubt this whole case will be over turned on appeal but not before the elecion., but everyone will remember he was a convicted felon, and they say America isn't a banana republic. I weep for the US some rich elite are playing a very nasty RESET game and the good American people are going to be collateral...IMHO

Not saying Trump is a saint, but he loves his country and can see whats happening. I think history will treat him more kindly than, the bombastic blown up over. loud character doesn't mean he cares less. IMHO

God Bless America ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I have a different view. Let the narcs blow themselves inside out. They will implode before the palace ever will, the old they’ll need them before the palace needs the grifters.

I feel very uncomfortable about the CoS and LoS but I also have faith that it will all work itself out, I really do.
I'm in agreement with you. The Palace know how to play the long game, and grey rock is the only strategy that works with people like this.

All they've done is fail slowly in the last 4 years. For example, the Oprah interview - a bombshell that almost eclipsed Dianas Bashir interview was so riddled with proven bullshit that the interview of the century Oprah thought she had has been scrubbed. That's Oprah disgraced. I doubt she would forgive that. And on and on they went burning every bridge that was useful, slowly failing to haul in the cash they assumed was a given and haemmoraging the wealth Harry brought to the table. They are getting desperate and it's starting to show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
not wanting to fall out with anybody, but.... as I understand it, the Jury was 80% democrat and the judge was a paid up Democrat with his fingers on the scales. this was the outcome they wanted, Trump moving into the next election as a " convicted felon" Evidence and specific expert witnesses not allowed by the corrupt judge. Honestly, without a doubt this whole case will be over turned on appeal but not before the elecion., but everyone will remember he was a convicted felon, and they say America isn't a banana republic. I weep for the US some rich elite are playing a very nasty RESET game and the good American people are going to be collateral...IMHO

Not saying Trump is a saint, but he loves his country and can see whats happening. I think history will treat him more kindly than, the bombastic blown up over. loud character doesn't mean he cares less. IMHO

God Bless America❤
Going way off topic but this supposed rich elite? Trump is a billionaire. He is the epitome of the rich and entitled elite. He is not charged with a crime ten minutes and the grifting emails and texts are sent out for money. This is a good thing. That the rule of law effectively means that an elite billionaire who is also a former President of the United States is not above the law in front of a jury of his peers. Unprecedented history in the making.

This is just the starter in terms of the far more serious charges he is facing. On topic but Trump and his teflonesque spoofing grift has become normalised in the same way that H&M guff has become accepted. It is encouraging that narcissistic spoofers who seem to continually get away with their shtick might hopefully get their comeuppance. We all wait for the day that the world sees H&M for the narcissistic ghouls that they are and which we mainly see them as.

I'd like to give Trump the benefit of the doubt, and like H&M in those early days, when he won in 2016 for me it was a case of give him a chance, but given the upcoming cases along with his house majority saving impeachments (pluraI 🫣) I just have to manifest Jim Carreys lawyer character in Liar Liar when getting on the phone to a client of his who is consistently in court and in legal trouble for whom he blatanlty lies for constantly....He is blunt and truthful with him by shouting...."Stop breaking the law asshole!". 😀

Trump is a felon. He joins his campaign manager, deputy campaign manager, national security advisor, foreign policy advisor, political consultant, and personal lawyer as felons. All a coincidence of course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
This was a fairly long video about how irritated BookWorm is with all the stories swirling around about the royal family. There's been a huge increase in the numbers of royal reporters, royal experts and authors all spouting rubbish. None of us knows what the RF members are thinking or feeling, and ridiculous stuff is presented as fact. There's so much fakery and fantasy out there, and if we subscribe to it we'll be as bad as the rumour-mongers. This isn't the first time Bookworm has said this.
Bookworm will dissect all the Flatpack theories including conspiracy theories in her next video..
Wait! Is Bookworm claiming to be the bastion of truth? She has no more insight than the rest of us. She’s calling out people for doing exactly what she does. what a hypocrite! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 30
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.