Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Jane Moore.
Calls Harry a ‘monarchal minnow’.
Love it …

View attachment 2963466
Imo, he didn't want to stay at royal residence as he couldn't take his drugs with him
---
I got all excited that I had an email informing me that Highgrove strawberry jam was back in stock. Clicked on the link, and it’s sold out already! 😂
The Buckingham Palace jam is delicious! I also tried to order the highgrove jam but it was sold out. BP jam is cheaper too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Marlene you mean - good friend of Shola and Nissan Haribo. As you say connections!
Fulani is an odd choice of surname though....

Piers Morgan is spreading doom on x apparently and I don't want to repeat it here
Yes, sorry. Actually Marlene suits her perfectly! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
For those in the UK look who rocked up with Diane Abbott today. Ngozi Felani aka Marlene
Abbott has been unwell for a number of years with obvious cognitive decline. Today she had to be helped to walk and had a bad tremor. I cant stand Diane shes anti semetic & racist & marxist BUT shes being used whilst ill. Needs to retire

Screenshot_20240529-221902_X.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She always wears the ugliest clothes.

I like this dress and for smeagol it was well fitted, if of course you ignore the dust mop aspect of the hem. If she had worn this dress properly hemmed to a trendy restaurant in LA, it would have been a successful look. I also like the zebra printed dress. The problem was the EXTREME inappropriateness of said 'naked' attire for a school visit in Nigeria. She damn well knew how inappropriate her clothing was, but it got her the clicks, she so desperately craves. And as mentioned earlier, she still thinks she oozes sex appeal, when in fact there are other things oozing like arrogance, entitlement, malevolence and a tiny reek of despair. Meghan markle- too sexy for her skirt. :rolleyes:
1717018089841.png

• Sick
Reactions: 27
This vile and vicious, rancid stoat's ultra-privileged protection makes my blood boil.

So? SO? Don't do things to cause the police to come and take you in.
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio IMHO
No action can be based on a disreputable cause

Simples. With the consent of the Court, redact them then. You government types are experts at doing that stuff.

Ah, yes. Precedent. But not all public figures are Princes who hold State appointments in their own country and who are actively engaged in undermining the US Constitution and promoting censorship. Bonkers, innit?

Quite so, especially in the USA which is (or used to be) a shining beacon of equality under the law.
Fiat justitia ruat caelum
Let justice be done though the heavens fall.
We are no beacon…not even a flashlight on low batteries these days.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
YooHoo Tattlers,

This is completely off topic but I need help lol I am Canadian and I honest to goodness think this guy my friend is dating has a double life in England 🤣🤣

Can anyone point me to where I can dig around a bit ? lol I have all of his information, I don't want to dox him but I do need to know someone from Stoke-on-Trent lol 🙈🙈😅😅
There's a little known option. Women now have the right to ask the local police if the guy they're dating is on any/some? of their records.
I think it was legislated after a string of dating murders.

Your friend could Facetime/whatever the Stoke police with her ID.

She could look for him on the Stoke Electoral Register to see where he's been and who lives with him.

The Stoke City Council might be of some help. Maybe their Domestic Abuse people?

Though I'm pretty sure she'll have to make the contacts herself.

If I may say, if she has these qualms then she should trust her instincts and drop the guy asap. If he has so little respect for his English partner then he'll have no respect for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Only the ILBW, with her meticulous attention to detail could name one of her many Twatter accounts 'Myra' after one of the most hated women in British history 🤣🤣🤣

Myra love, can I suggest you Google Myra Hindley

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
To sumerise...

She insists the staff call her Her Royal Highness, Duchess of Sussex, Princess Meghan.
She ridicules the latino staff and threatens to call Newsome and have them deported.
She i about 5'2".
She smells. and has bald patches due to the weave.
Neither of them live in Montecito, and when they do go there they arrive in separate cars.
They smoke a lot of weed.
Doria sometimes stays there, but the staff did not know Doria was her mother.
She constantly belittles Harry, and calls his family racist etc.
Once when they had a fight, she slapped him and cut his face with a ring. When he asked why she had done this she threw the ring at him, and in doing so one of the diamonds fell out.
She accuses him of ruining her life.

Oh and she watches PauflaM, PDina and Yankee Wally.... plus others....
🤣🤣 its almost too good to be true
No mention of the kids

I wonder if she has purused our excellent Wiki 😁
Thanks to @JAR21

• Heart
Reactions: 26
OT
Regarding the news coverage on the Diane Abbott situation....has anyone else noticed who is next to her, side by side? It's none other than the "delightful" Charlene Headley (aka "Ngozi Fulani") who accused Lady Susan Hussey of racism. Headley, Harriman, Harkles...it's all about the connections!
I’ve just seen that. This gives me the perfect opportunity to repost this beauty. Ladies and gentlemen, get your big continent sized clip-ons on and whip out your race cards, as I introduce to you… Marlene Headley of Hackney!!!!!
IMG_3642.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Only the ILBW, with her meticulous attention to detail could name one of her many Twatter accounts 'Myra' after one of the most hated women in British history 🤣🤣🤣
Phil Lynott's mother was called Myra.
So there is a family connection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I read on another site it wasn’t Lilibucks but Prince Andrew who told Smeg I can see myself in you 🫢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.