Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not convinced about that interview either.
I was listening with my mouth open! Gobsmacked! I did think it was a little bit odd that it was mostly stuff we had heard before, but then I thought that Paula has often referred to this info from 'the cleaner'. I didn't entertain the thought that it could be fake, until I read the comments and came here, and now I am a big ball of confusion!

Reactions: 25
Earplugs in... it's Stef the Alter Nerd....

---
Honk, honk...

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
more on Reddit sub - views from the UK & the US - US focused on Archewell, & the Visa & the hope that an investigative journalist will run with the dodgy dealings

Here is some hot tea...As always take with a grain of salt.
ALLEGEDLY

-always-take-with-a-grain-of-salt-v0-7mgs4m0n0k3d1.png

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I would love for Catherine’s first appearance to be on the balcony at Trooping the Colours. Unlikely I know, but a balcony appearance would break the internet
I'm hoping maybe at the window
Of course it won't stop the vile sussexsquad they'll say it's a double
But it would be reassuring to see her

• Sick
Reactions: 18
What do you make of this? An interview with an ‘alleged’ ex-employee!!!!
Not sure I believe this - any thoughts ? 😬 (is it April 1st) 🤔🤔🤔🤔
I just listened to that.

I'm not sure if I believe it, but to summarise for everyone who cant be bothered to listen:

The person (anonymised) is claiming to be a former member of staff (who keeps the house tidy) who worked for them in Montecito
They said they didnt know who they were working for at first
They were introduced to M and asked to call her Princess. They did call her 'the princess' the whole interview through
They said they had never heard of her but had heard of H
They claim no one really lives there, she has a condo in some place called 'la sienda' or 'la hacienda'
A person called Mr Markus was there a lot with her.
Shes tiny (the person on the call said they were 5'4 and she is smaller than her)
She threatened the gardeners\house staff with being able to call up governor Newsom to get them deported.
No kids present
Doria stays there frequently, although she was never introduced as her Mom. They found that out when D and M were having an argument.
Doria and Harry smoke a lot of weed and H is unintelligible sometimes
They witnessed a fight where M hit H and Markus had to pull her off him
They witnessed M attempting to get the paps to take their picture unsuccessfully
H was furious with M for alleging his family was racist

• Wow
Reactions: 38
more on Reddit sub - views from the UK & the US - US focused on Archewell, & the Visa & the hope that an investigative journalist will run with the dodgy dealings

Here is some hot tea...As always take with a grain of salt.
ALLEGEDLY

View attachment 2965007

If this is accurate, especially point 7, then Smegs and Sparry might try to pull an Andrew-Fergie 2.0. Highly doubt Smegs is going to get a bigger and better mark now, at least not very easily, and if she plays her cards right, Sparry would keep going back to her - the psychosis and because all said and done, she's useful to him, especially for harassing his birth family.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Earplugs in... it's Stef the Alter Nerd....

---
Honk, honk...

I'm bunking off what I'm supposed to be doing.
So I watched all three of Stef's 'conversations' with the lawyer.
OMG. So infuriating! SHUT UP STEF! Let the guy speak. He's the expert. He was actually in the Court!

Then I watched HonkHonk Jen and one of the Sidly twins analyse the Smeg Dater's Handbook movie - guess what?
it turns out that all the dating tricks in the book she used on the Stoat a short while later.
I swear she lives full time in the blockbuster movie in her own mind!

• Sick
Reactions: 31
To sumerise...

She insists the staff call her Her Royal Highness, Duchess of Sussex, Princess Meghan.
She ridicules the latino staff and threatens to call Newsome and have them deported.
She i about 5'2".
She smells. and has bald patches due to the weave.
Neither of them live in Montecito, and when they do go there they arrive in separate cars.
They smoke a lot of weed.
Doria sometimes stays there, but the staff did not know Doria was her mother.
She constantly belittles Harry, and calls his family racist etc.
Once when they had a fight, she slapped him and cut his face with a ring. When he asked why she had done this she threw the ring at him, and in doing so one of the diamonds fell out.
She accuses him of ruining her life.

Oh and she watches PaulaM, PDina and Yankee Wally.... plus others....
Well done for managing to hear this, and the summary. I started listening to it but couldn't hear a word the nanny was saying!
ETA
Why has nothing been said about the Flatpacks by the nanny? Who was she a nanny to, Harald? We know the Ho smells and has a filthy temper but it's nice to have confirmation. I wonder what she smells of?
Everyone skirts around the main issue don't they.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Charles will never remove the titles - it could risk too much backlash, it is clear to me they are keeping a serene grey rock attitude with the Harkles. Keep them at distance and smile and nod.
If you're going to use "fear of backlash" as a reason for not doing what you should be doing, it's not a good idea to openly treat people like fools. For example if Chuck said he was avoiding insulting Mahommed in a speech in order to avoid a backlash, everyone would agree that here "fear of backlash" made sense. The British people are old and clever, not fools.

We're told the Monarch "fears a backlash" if the Stoat titles are removed, but there would be no "backlash" as 95% of the public whom he claims to serve have been begging him to do just this for years. And well he knows it but pretends not to. The only backlash would be from the Sussex Squad and their handlers Harry and Meghan. The rest of the world would rejoice. The contempt TPTB have for us is shocking.

What KC fears is revelations. Everyone says the Sussexes are broke, circling the drain and a busted flush, but what they have between them is knowledge. The harm that the Stoat could do is incalculable. He could say anything, and it doesn't need to be anywhere near the truth as we have seen. Diana, Savile, Camilla....

The Sussexes operate in a soup of deceit, disinformation and greed, enabled by his father as without him they'd have floundered long ago.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
This is interesting wording.

It says "Kate to miss Colonel's review" - the Colonel's review is the dress rehearsal for Trooping the Colour held the week before - it's not the actual event.
She is the colonel of one of the regiments.

Reactions: 24
Celt views

Thanks @LadyMuck 🧜‍♀️
Celt said that KC is in talks with the government about stripping the Sussex titles, and that William and Camilla are involved. This has to be done by the Government but the king can persuade them.
KC is scared to do this though because the Sussexes are capable of worse betrayals.
If the titles were removed the Ho could call herself Princess Henry, which would morph into Princess Meghan. They were told not to use HRH but paid no attention. Dumbarton and Kilkeel titles have turned sour and been disrespected by the Sussexes.

The RF have cancelled appointments for the rest of the month, apparently because of the election as "normal procedure", but Celt doesn't recall this happening before. RF sent apologies fir any disruption, but they had cancelled so as not to "divert attention from the election campaign". With Catherine's continued absence, what dramatic stunt will the Sussexes come up with?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don't think Duke and Duchess carries much weight in the US, and she will then just style herself as Princess Meghan, HRH or not. So I can't see KC removing titles, I think this would have happened by now.

Reactions: 29
Most people (who don’t know the ins and outs of title hierarchy) will assume a Princess outranks a duchess.

Reactions: 25
I don't think Duke and Duchess carries much weight in the US, and she will then just style herself as Princess Meghan, HRH or not. So I can't see KC removing titles, I think this would have happened by now.
I think the same. The majority will always think that Princess is above Duchess and Meghan would be happy to be known as Princess Meghan, because she'd never use Henry.

I don’t see KC3 being willing to strip Hazno of both the Duke and Prince title and unless they remove both its pointless.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.