Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you make of this? An interview with an ‘alleged’ ex-employee!!!!
Not sure I believe this - any thoughts ? 😬 (is it April 1st) 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 18
There has also been zero activity on their social media. They couldn’t even be bothered to share the 10 people who did post about the scam jam (although, to be fair* I think most of the, put them in their stories, not their feed. I am not sure that you can share a story)

*Those who watch Letterkenney can sing it with me “to be faiiiir”
It is a most curious case study in how not to do things.

Reactions: 27
We are no beacon…not even a flashlight on low batteries these days.
Yes...what's happening to the US is profoundly disturbing and 'sad' doesn't begin to describe it.
I feel the same about the UK.
Unholy combinations of corrupt politicians, deranged iconoclastic wokesters and the bandwagoneers - all of whom have lost their way.
At least there are those of us who can remember....must remember.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
this FB group often crops up with some stupid PR puff stuff ...this is the stupidest so far this week ...:ROFLMAO:

whilst most of the comments refer to 'hysterectomy & dolls' .. there are duped others:
"The more you throw on them ,the more God gives them a blessing, congratulations to you both God guide your little family prince Harry and Megan"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I have to say I agree with this point of view. Leave them to it, leave their Duchal titles in place because it must really piss her off not to be able to call herself princess! She’s not HRH anymore either, just plain old duchess.

Reactions: 33
this FB group often crops up with some stupid PR puff stuff ...this is the stupidest so far this week ...:ROFLMAO:

whilst most of the comments refer to 'hysterectomy & dolls' .. there are duped others:
"The more you throw on them ,the more God gives them a blessing, congratulations to you both God guide your little family prince Harry and Megan"
two days ago there was only one ......
1717067159932.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have to say I agree with this point of view. Leave them to it, leave their Duchal titles in place because it must really piss her off not to be able to call herself princess! She’s not HRH anymore either, just plain old duchess.

I've said before, narcs have to self-destruct.

Removing titles, formally stripping Harold of his CoS status or taking them out of the LoS would be like throwing petrol on a bonfire.

Keeping them at arms length, ignoring their toddler tantrums and constantly pointing out they are not working royals doesn't give the pair anything to work with.

If they can't find anything/anyone to continue fueling their drama, eventually they'll turn on each other.

Oh, and when a narc goes into nuclear meltdown because there's no-one/nothing else to blame - It. Is. Epic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

a) it's the Mirror.
and
b) it's the Mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Good news that his Majesty is well enough to attend trooping of the colour. I personally don't think we'll see Catherine for a year at least - a family friend that has had preventative chemo is 18 months out the other side and still not back at work. They didn't lose their hair but suffered minor kidney damage as a side effect and are just constantly exhausted all the time. It was brutal on her (complete hysterectomy, cancer cells were found after when samples were routinely sent to the lab). And Catherine looked desperately unwell in the video she made.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Good news that his Majesty is well enough to attend trooping of the colour. I personally don't think we'll see Catherine for a year at least - a family friend that has had preventative chemo is 18 months out the other side and still not back at work. They didn't lose their hair but suffered minor kidney damage as a side effect and are just constantly exhausted all the time. It was brutal on her (complete hysterectomy, cancer cells were found after when samples were routinely sent to the lab). And Catherine looked desperately unwell in the video she made.
I agree. I don't know the diagnosis but have suspected Catherine may have undergone similar procedures to what you describe.
In which case there would also be psychological affects to consider for someone in such a public role.

It would not surprise me, if this is the case, that this would be the basis for these current stories that the Great She Ostrich is about to lay another egg.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
hope your friend is soon feeling better

plus Catherine has 3 young children and she needs to preserve her energy to do normal mom things

I hope she takes as much time as is needed

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.