Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I knew who he was I thought Marty Healy looked quite cute then I found out he was the son of Denise and when I look at him I just see her and want to boke,

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not really a celeb, but Christopher Maloney was doing a panto near where I live a few years ago. He was riding up and down the promenade on the land train to promote it. I walked past and he said "HIIIIIII" in this really snide piss taking way, and when I said hi back he just burst out laughing 🤷‍♀️

I walked away thinking what a colossal spunktrumpet he is

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ooh I queued behind Linda Robson in Dalston Matalan about 16 years ago, fast forward a year or two and I was stood behind Gwyneth Paltrow at a cashpoint off Tottenham Court Road

Editing to add LR was with her daughters I presume and looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp natch, nothing at all to say about GP I'm afraid

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh, in slightly more glamorous news, I was in the queue for the loo behind Helena Bonham-Carter at a Rufus Wainwright gig. And I sat behind Bob Mortimer.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ooh I queued behind Linda Robson in Dalston Matalan about 16 years ago, fast forward a year or two and I was stood behind Gwyneth Paltrow at a cashpoint off Tottenham Court Road

Editing to add LR was with her daughters I presume and looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp natch, nothing at all to say about GP I'm afraid
Linda Robson has a face you could slap repeatedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Two things : Jodie Marsh absolutely slated Fran Cosgrave in her autobiography, which I can highly recommend if anyone wants a trashy (delusional) beach read.

Also I'm sure my sister had a commodore 64 game called 'Freddie Starr ate my hamster', is this also an urban myth??.
I had that game on the Amstrad.

Reactions: 4
My Dad queued behind Lenny Henry for the cash point at the Cornwall show some years ago. Unfortunately poor old Lenny couldn’t get any money out despite repeated attempts. I guess Dawn had withheld his pocket money that week.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I once queued at Blackpool Pleasure Beach next to Denise Welch.
I once stood behind Daire O'Briain in the Virgin Store (as was) in Grafton Street. He was buying DVDs of Ealing comedies.

Comedian Tommy Tiernan stood next to me at a pedestrian crossing on O'Connell Street once, he was incredibly shabby looking and I mistook him for a wino at first glance.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As I've said before the only famous person I've met is the former world darts champion Kieth Deller, at a charity event. Me and my cousin spent a few minutes talking to him largely about sports psychology.

Reactions: 12
I sat near Linda Robson at some capital radio concert at arsenal stadium (ciera, blue, enrique Iglesias played - all the greats). She was having a great time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw Stephen Tompkinson at Tynemouth market recently. He is very tall, I said hello and he bopped down and said hiya! He lives in Whitley Bay.

Reactions: 25
I walked past Katie Price years ago when she ran for London Mayor (yes, really!), The only reason I clocked her was that all the builders/tradesmen along the road were leaning out of windows and wolf-whistling (different times!) and I wondered what the hell was going on. My impression of her was that she was VERY tall - probably due to having six inch heels on - very tanned, and her boobs weren't as huge as I'd expected. However, due to her height, I remember that her waist was the same level as my boobs and I felt like a midget.

I also sat behind Lester Pigott (jockey) on a flight back from Dublin. He ate fruit pastilles continuously the entire way, like a chain smoker. I can only assume he was trying to make the weight for a horse or something.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That’s the thing that always angered me about the whole Saville thing. At 13 years old I knew what he was, everyone knew. The rumours were ridiculous. And nobody did a bloody thing.

As for Towers. I live right by it. You’d have to pay me to go. Hate the place with a passion, overpriced and underwhelming.
DH was stood in a queue with Jimmy Sommervile for the Corkscrew once. Think he was a bit star struck.
---

friend of mine bumped into Eddie Redmayne in our local B&Q. He’d bought a property up this way. I’ve stalked that aisle for four years now 😂
Guessing Stafford, he used to live in Salt. I’ve seen him on my train from London
---
Whatever happened to that guy off big brother that had Tourette’s ?
I see him on TikTok sometimes, in a band and does some acting in you tube stuff . He was very upset when Nikki Graham died

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.