Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Harkle lovers! Was watching HG Tudor apparently the children are never seen around Montecito or anywhere really. He also mentioned the funny grey doll she carried around in Canada. She needs to produce them tout suite or that’s it my minds made up…. They don’t exist!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Now that it’s all been pointed out I have a question.

this Nigeria circus was on the cards for a good time hence the 43% drop in her podcast. I believe that this was a country they’d set their sights on and was refused as part of the sandringham summit.

They Then linked up to get Rachel the Aro Princess title prior to the visit.

We then get ARO (abb.) as Rachel’s lifestyle line and she starts off with strawberry jam. A very quick google shows that Zobo is a popular traditional jam/preserve from Nigeria, made of hibiscus. If it were me, or I was advising her I’d have tied everything in.

I would have set up a jam making enterprise for displaced women/girls, IN Nigeria. I’d have brought advisors in to teach them how to run a business, marketing, shipping, manufacture. Give them the business with a full market share and give conditions to that that XX% of profit after their wages have been taken, gets reinvested into other local ventures in the same vein. Therefore empowering, supporting and building women. The hibiscus is also a local, sustainable natural product and farming that could have been another arm to that.

It could have been set up along the lines of the Duchy of Cornwall.

I have NO marketing/sales/business knowledge at all but I could see it’s actually got a huge potential.

There is a charity in the Gambia called the big smile and they helped mango farmers by providing them with computers and internet! The mango farmers would agree a market price, harvest the mangoes and take them to the supplier who had agreed them only to be told the price agreed on yesterday was too much and ripping them off - by providing email and internet, the big smile enabled the farmers to get the best prices and enter into contracts which has then allowed business expansion and a school to be built. There is Also a charity in another part of Africa where locals started making sustainable flip flops out of waste plastics that washed up on the beaches and that too has led to uplift in the local economy.

If Henry and Rachel were truly the philanthropic deity’s they believe themselves to be then this would have been a well executed programme not this hideous and distasteful self promoting tour.

yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Do you think they, the Harkles, intentionally failed to discover that information to push for IPP - the argument being because that might have been uncovered in the planning phase?
Neither of them are smart enough or far-sighted enough, which is saying something as that really isn't anyone's definition of being far-sighted :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thats a big bottle of wine...and is that a bottle of ketchup on the table?
First thing I spotted Chita was the Ketchup. How vulgar.

Also - I thought Rachel only drank tignanello? Cos that not….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Queens 4 moments at wedding

Virginal wedding dress
Charles giving ho away
Concern for Phillip
Desperate for Al Sharpton to finish 😅

Interesting that the Queen didn't like Charles walking Meghan down the aisle. The other points are obvious. I think she was right and Charles shouldn't have done it. Meghan should have had a member of her own family walk with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Apparently it's the head of Paramount and his wife 🤢
Well why would you go for an anniversary meal with a husband you can’t stand unless there was some ulterior motive behind it? Nothing she does is done unless she thinks there will be something in it for her. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Why would you choose a steak/chop/grill house for your anniversary meal, if you’re a vegan?
Also - anniversary meal with friends yes - we always go with our friends to theirs and us to theirs but we were all best man/maid of honour etc for each other and we have so many amazing memories of our days that’s it’s lovely to get together and celebrate. Plus theirs is 15th of the month and ours is 16th of the same month!

I don’t recall the paramount dude being at their wedding?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I saw someone posted on X. that Newsom was asked to make the statement defending Arsewell by Orca as she doesn't want the world to know that she paid Arsewell 10 million $ as a "donation" for the sit down interview. Which could be discovered if their affairs are being looked at by IRS and others. I think this could be plausible, as Orca has that kind of clout and Newsom wouldn't want to fall out with Orca.

Also, Newsom throwing his own Administration under the bus because the AG who sent the delinquent notice is standing against him in the next Mayoral elections, another convenient action too.

About this documentary that the German director is working on that H&M are said to be worried about. I'm not so sure, apparently she lives in California and is said to know the pair, and when they were in Dusseldorf for IG it was reported they met up with her. It would be great if there is lots of interesting big reveals and they are exposed for the grifters they are, but I'm going to reserve judgement until it comes out, it could be another vanity project to stroke their egos. I don't want to get my hopes up too much !

It would be lovely if Catherine made a surprise appearance at the Duke of Westminster's wedding. I'm pleased she's taking all the time she needs to concentrate on her well being. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Interesting that the Queen didn't like Charles walking Meghan down the aisle. The other points are obvious. I think she was right and Charles shouldn't have done it. Meghan should have had a member of her own family walk with her.
I think that Meghan would have loved it if Charles hadn't walked her down the aisle.

That opportunity to be the sole object of the world's attention would have been exactly what she wanted. Look at the trouble that aide had getting her off the carpet and out of the spotlight that time. (I can't remember exactly when or where, but it is burned into my brain).

That would have played into her Netflix-grubby hands.

The only family member there was Doris - and there's no way on God's green earth that the ILBW would have stood for her mother sharing her moment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Thanks for your lovely reply, a perfect example of why this thread works so well. You're totally right to be protective of KC3 and we all have different views. I know mine are batty and irritating at times and I get very annoyed when I read the papers, but I've learned such a lot on here about all sorts of stuff.
Sorry you've got a Harkle supporter staying with you as that must be stressful, but in future any guests should fill in a subtle questionnaire before arriving at your house to filter out the duds. Posters on this thread could create one for you as there are some clever people on here and the guest would never know.
If we all live long enough you will have the last laugh.
Did you used to be a kookaburra?
Your frustration is shared by us all, and at least when your friend has gone you can slump back on here and let off steam. Well done for trying with Tom Bower's book, though it was probably viewed with as much suspicion as Gideon's Bible left discreetly in the bedside table drawer like they used to in hotels ! x
Kookaburra…no, I’m not and never have been, although I adore them and place them up in the stratosphere with all other kingfishers. Only ever been an NZ Kingfusher ( Kotare) .. That said , I am blown away you mentioned our laughing avian friend. I am literally just watching a YouTube video of kookaburras being found in Scotland on a golf course. Also, where I live in NZ, we do have introduced kookaburras, although in a very limited geographical spread. Yesterday one dear wee one committed hare kare on my living room glass doors. So what’s the chances of all that coincidence? Should I change my moniker?
PS. You’re not at all batty btw 😉, well maybe just a bit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Makes sense that TLQ didn't like the idea...but Charles was rather stuck. If he'd refused then I'm sure down the road he would have been accused of it being racism. I think she was a nightmare from day 1, and they all knew it. Hence the lack of joy at their wedding. I'm sure her attitude was 'move over old lady...I'm here now'. She definitely saw herself as centre stage and more important than the stuffy and dull old guard.

Remove Invictus and you take away legitimate reasons for them to visit countries and get press coverage. I think it's more important than COS in terms of clipping their PR wings. Removed from COS is vital for political reasons as he can't ever be called upon and it still gives him power to be in that group.

Markle will never stop grafting and using everything, and everyone, for her own self promotion. Harry must see how she pushes him to the back and he's an 'also ran' in his own life. It must grate, unless he's so smitten that he thinks she deserves the spot light and is so much better than he is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.