Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been sticking my head in the sand about the UK / KCIII supporting / enabling Ho & Handbag.
I don't want it to be true.
But headlines like this make me think there is truth in it and REALLY pisses me off. Especially Handbags hair. As IF.
View attachment 2954664
If it was a photo of anyone else or was taken by anyone else I have to be honest and I would say it’s OK.
But because it is of these two and by him I need to know is it photoshopped or altered in any way?
I hope when it’s hung the white old lady on the train comes along and throws red paint all over it ..... that should wipe that smug look off his face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If it was a photo of anyone else or was taken by anyone else I have to be honest and I would say it’s OK.
But because it is of these two and by him I need to know is it photoshopped or altered in any way?
I hope when it’s hung the white old lady on the train comes along and throws red paint all over it ..... that should wipe that smug look off his face.
Shouldn't it have been issued with a kill notice since it's so blatantly edited?

Proof, unless Harold's hair fell out to Friar Tuck/walking testicle level while Brian Rachel was word-salading:

n-Markle,-Prince-Harry,-One-Young-World-Summit333-.jpg

Edited to add: there are other photos showing the light reflecting through the sparse bum-fluff on his head but they'll damage your retinas unless you are wearing those glasses they give out for solar eclipses :cool:😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.