Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread start @Chita , and well done @cjguk
On your post @Kotare last thread

I take your point from a distaste point of view, but without the enablement of the Sussexes by our Monarch we'd not be here and he is part of the contagion. We discuss everything on Tattle but stay on track, and you could say that Rose Hanbury should be discussed on another thread too as a different "theme". Or toast, pets, or difficult relatives. Who decides?

The fact is that our Monarch has a long and sleazy proven association with p...dos, and if the press had no qualms about airing PA's dealings with JE and VG, our King's dealings should be similarly looked at. But the press dare not. Nor should we dare not. We've extensively discussed PA and JE on here. Is the King different? At least PA has to some extent paid for his transgressions but Charles has not.

Any "positioning of King Charles alongside perve was his choice, not ours, and he was not a victim of any of them though others were.

The problem is that he's above the law - avoided for example giving evidence in the Peter Ball child sex abuse High Court hearing not long ago though he had a lot to answer for. His son is above the law too, and their abuse of power and privilege comes as naturally as *
But nobody wants to offend anyone on here, so we can leave it at that. It's been openly aired and that's sufficient, so we'll crack on amicably.
I'm right here with you Cinny, even though Kotare is (I think) a fellow citizen here in the Shakey Isles, and we Kiwis usually like to back each other up.
King Charles' friendship history -"Birds of a feather flock together" neh? Not good. I have a friend in the Anglican church who was very much damaged by Peter Ball, and Prince Charles' help for that bloody pedalo.
As for Mountbatten, you don't have to look far to see a very very seedy background, and also weird stuff about when he died, security pulled off I think?
Okay, the relevance to our thread: people with ultra privilege have to realise that "noblesse oblige" means something, or we're all headed down the gurgler. I'd say, Man Up Chuck! William and Catherine are the best future of the Monarchy. Those Cunts actually want us Down the Gurgler. Nuff said. For now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My dad was a vicar, and said that anything over eight minutes is too long for a sermon. My brothers would time him: he never went over seven minutes, forty five seconds.
My godmother would sit in the front pew, with her watch unstrapped on the wooden whatsit in front. When the vicar hit 10 minutes she would very theatrically tap it and glare. Worked a treat.
---
Blimey!
The figure in the reverse-upside down panels is Baphomet.

I do hope Chuck is fully apprised of what's going on here.
If not then the artist is pulling a very contentious stunt on him. If he does know, then I'd have to wonder if Chuck were trolling us!

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of the cleverest pieces of art I've seen.

Critics, artists and scholars will be discussing this for centuries.
Even now there's probably a slew of artists' blogs deconstructing it and construing all the possible meanings...

The artist depicts The King with each of his hands grasping Baphomet's horns.
That is, grasping Mohammed, Islamism.
He's dressed as a warrior knight. (The Templar knights took up some Islamic tenets which didn't end too well for them...)
The whole is set in a sea of blood. Or a raging inferno.

The painting incorporates much mediaeval, and possibly older religious symbolism and an occult commentary on The King's interests and maybe their impact.

The full painting would keep me occupied for days, spotting the hidden symbols and working out what the messages are.
Nasty! I mean it. Creepy. ( Not you!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
TRG...

---
As ever we have to say allegedly.... it's Neil Sean...

Back out of Africa... you might say.
The Royal Grift video is again very good. The ILBW is desperate to be a Princess and probably bought the title she got in Nigeria.

I find quite interesting that in the midst of wanting to become a 43% Nigerian Princess she launched ARO. So, she is making all the noise about being Nigerian, while launching a brand that is all about being a rich Hollywood housewife with a nod to all things that can be categorised as European old-money luxury.

If she was smart - which we know she never was, but she really believes she is - she would have copied (we know she copies everything) Tatiana Santo Domingo. Tatiana is a South American billionaire married to a Monaco prince (one of the sons of Caroline). She is a billionaire as her family is one of the richest in Colombia, her mother is a Brazilian socialite, her aunt is the queen of NY society.

Tatiana and a friend have a brand called Muzungu Sisters where they "commission handcrafted goods" from artisans in obscure, far-out communities who otherwise might never have been discovered. They are a "sustainable" company that stresses "fair labor practices."

They made these things really fashionable, they sell over Net-a-Porter and others. The things are super expensive and catered to the rich, but this would give the ILBW an opportunity to actually donate part of the profits to charitable organisations. Also, she could do her tours and claim she is "shinning a light" (she just LOVES this sentence) on the artisans and the local culture.

But no. She is too daft. She never had the confidence of Tatiana that embraces what she sells with an amazing boho style. The ILBW needs to dress like a grandma, and in beige, because that is what she has tattooed in her mind as chic, old money, a princess wardrobe.

So ARO it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Did this vid already get posted? I saw the link on smm and haven't watched it yet but I think it's Angela Levin saying that Smeg tried to advise TLQ herself how to do engagements. The absolute nerve. :mad:

I know AL needs to be taken with a pinch of salt sometimes, but I'm willing to bet there's truth in this one. We've heard variations on it from other sources. TB, I think, said Haz wanted Smeg to be front and centre.

That joint engagement must have been a shitshow BTS.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Did this vid already get posted? I saw the link on smm and haven't watched it yet but I think it's Angela Levin on Smeg trying to tell TLQ how to do engagements. The absolute nerve.

I know AL often needs to be taken with a pinch of salt sometimes, but I'm willing to bet there's truth in this one. We've heard the "modernisation" stories from other sources.

Look at her hair those days. She completely lost the hand to style it and look good since the Orca documentary. Maybe that's a side effect of the pigeon poo on her dress.😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Blimey!
The figure in the reverse-upside down panels is Baphomet.

I do hope Chuck is fully apprised of what's going on here.
If not then the artist is pulling a very contentious stunt on him. If he does know, then I'd have to wonder if Chuck were trolling us!

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of the cleverest pieces of art I've seen.

Critics, artists and scholars will be discussing this for centuries.
Even now there's probably a slew of artists' blogs deconstructing it and construing all the possible meanings...

The artist depicts The King with each of his hands grasping Baphomet's horns.
That is, grasping Mohammed, Islamism.
He's dressed as a warrior knight. (The Templar knights took up some Islamic tenets which didn't end too well for them...)
The whole is set in a sea of blood. Or a raging inferno.

The painting incorporates much mediaeval, and possibly older religious symbolism and an occult commentary on The King's interests and maybe their impact.

The full painting would keep me occupied for days, spotting the hidden symbols and working out what the messages are.

I have seen the painting now and first impression - he looks like the devil. His hands look like a skeleton or grim reaper.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey, just send her here!! I'm sure we'd be pleased to help her!

Thing is that the world doesn't really work in the way it's dished up to us in MSM propaganda in superficial, crafted and sanitised ways. There's a good reason that Waaagh won absolutely no prizes at the London Book festival thingie. (Apart from it was in the wrong category - should have been in the fiction section!).

I'm sorry you felt uncomfortable with the discussion about KC3 and his friends - that was not my intention at all. I see it as shedding more light on the Harkle issue.

The way he's chosen to live his life as inextricably bound up with the things like the way his younger son has turned out.

It's like the report that he took a case of Laurens van der Post books with him on honeymoon with Diana!
Like, who reads even one book let alone a basket full on honeymoon?! (van der Post was an advocate of 'open marriage' and 'free love' just as Mountbatten was, both advised Charles on how to conduct his life...)
I can't imagine Diana was happy about that, especially a few days after she'd found an expensive gift from Charles to Camilla engraved with their pet names on.

Then there's the constant covering up and the PR spin that the RF and their staff have been doing for centuries.
We all grew up believing that Haz was a great guy, a fun cheeky chappy, a smart ace pilot and war hero thanks to the cover ups.

What did all habitual covering up and spinning stories do to Haz, a not very bright man who has difficulty with logic and reasoning, and who's easily led by his emotions and other people? (his pa seems to have a bit of a problem with being easily led too). The paranoia that he developed is only too clear in Waaagh. He doesn't trust his family.

I won't get into the distasteful bits, but what I would say is a lot of the highly privileged elite have a different view of love/sex/relationships than we mere mortals. We have a s more or less intact moral code, these very entitled people simply take what they want. They're entitled because they know they'll get away with it. They behave as they want - just as long as the public doesn't find out about it.

What did that milieu tell a child with a limited intellect - an 'airhead' as his mother described him- and low self control?

Apologies, I didn't mean to write an essay!
It's true, you're right, Charles isn't having a great time at the moment, no one with any humanity would wish him to be ill, and we wish him a speedy recovery. Fortunately, he has a huge brigade of people to support him, he has chefs to make his special diet and his pastries, people to take care of every detail of his life - he's well insulated from many of the slings and arrows of life.
But there are very many of his country folk who have to deal with far, far worse. No treatment for months, no ambulances, no money, long waiting lists for care support....and idiot, troublesome families on top! As I see it, they could use our sympathy too.
Excellent post, Sami.

The RF is the architect of its own destruction in so many ways.

The monarchy might avoid disintegration - I hope it does - I like having a HoS who doesn't have any (public) affiliation to any political party, but it is riddled with self-interest and corruption. They are, after all, mere people, just as the rest of us are, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. They have too much control and it has made them arrogant and complacent.

• Heart
Now they're blaming the Nigerian government for inviting them

Do you think they, the Harkles, intentionally failed to discover that information to push for IPP - the argument being because that might have been uncovered in the planning phase?

• Wow
  • Heart
Off topic but you might like it

İt's his birth name but İf anyone deserves the Prince title then it's THE Prince.

So fed up with the Harkles and the complicity and shadiness surrounding them. İ know that if Prince were still alive he would give Smeg the cold shoulder like he did Kim Kartrashian when she wouldn't dance on the stage. İ really wish he were still around but glad he isn't sullied by any association with Smeg.

Would have loved to have seen him perform on the roof of the Palace.
Prince was incredibly sexy, too - unlike the Ginger Whinger.

There is nothing less erotic than constant whining and victimhood

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.