Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My suitcase is already packed full of VIP room snacks! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2945977

That looks like a year's worth of my groceries 😂 I don't think you're amongst the Indians you'd have expected to encounter 😂

Probably not bring that MDH masala into the VIP Lounge - even we're scared of it right now 🤦😂 It's apparently in the same category as Smegsy's leaded oat coffee 🤦

I see you've already eaten the cheesy poofs.

No but he's got the tomato disks that I like. And that's a lot of Kurkure - they're delicious! And have the best tv ads 😂

It is far too late to be drooling over these snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Listening to this playlist is making me miss having a crush 💖🦋 Although what are my choices now, given that I'm usually just working, thinking about crafting, spending time with the Pup or on here?

Sparry? Aphid? 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

I'd rather fall in love with a pineapple 🙄

I think this is my cue to say yes to the next suitor my parents come up with. Well, as long as he's chaotic and not Sugar-y. Will have to test him with Suits 😂 (there's apparently someone under consideration right now 🙄)
---
Wake up Harry,
I think I got something to say to you.
You are nearly forty
and you really should stop being a fool.
I know it keeps you amused
but nipples are being abused.
O Harry, you're not thirteen anymoOOore.
You've run away from home -
with a ghost, to save you from being alone,
a bonkers wife
and a bunch of crumpled shirts.

etc

By the way...
by interrogation of several likely suspects I have learned the practice is called nippling or nip twists, and is quite the art form - involving numerous grips and techniques to achieve the perfect bruise.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 "But nipples are being abused" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 :m

I wish I could have recorded and shared mum's expression when I told her about Sparry's nippling hobby today 😂😂😂 She's very done and over these two 😂

I think he misunderstood Jake Peralta 🤔

IMG_20240520_014012.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just had a crazy thought flutter through the windmills of my mind. I truly believe that the RF is wisely avoiding Markle…because they understand now that any and all knowledge she gains…is for sale at her price.

But what of her Hollywood friends?

Have they considered that anything she’s learned about them and their secrets..,could be a potential tell-all someday…if she needs the cash or just the attention? She has no scruples.no morals and no filter. Perhaps a day will come and the world will see…”The Duchess’ Diary…an expose of some of Hollywoods biggest names, their sins and scandals told by the beloved royal insider…finally forced by her own virtue to leave their dens of corruption.’

What’s that line from King Lear…”Look to her, Oprah,Tyler, Ellen… if thou hast eyes to see…she has deceived her father, sister, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, etc.…and may well thee.’ Something like that anyway…lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I just had a crazy thought flutter through the windmills of my mind. I truly believe that the RF is wisely avoiding Markle…because they understand now that any and all knowledge she gains…is for sale at her price.

But what of her Hollywood friends?

Have they considered that anything she’s learned about them and their secrets..,could be a potential tell-all someday…if she needs the cash or just the attention? She has no scruples.no morals and no filter. Perhaps a day will come and the world will see…”The Duchess’ Diary…an expose of some of Hollywoods biggest names, their sins and scandals told by the beloved royal insider…finally forced by her own virtue to leave their dens of corruption.’

What’s that line from King Lear…”Look to her, Oprah, if thou hast eyes to see…she has deceived her father, sister, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, etc.…and may well thee.’ Something like that anyway…lol

I'm sure they've thought of it, but they're either keeping her out of the loop while they use her, or they're the overconfident narcy sort who think they can handle her/they're untouchable. They'll find out one day 🤷

Especially after Courtney's mushrooms. And that 'working actress' blog that she used to have. I'd heard somewhere that she used to post industry/celebrity secrets. Maybe not the salacious kind, but still insider stuff that outsiders might find unacceptable. Now of course she'd go full blind gossip.

I wonder why she hasn't tried hosting one of those gossip shows that we used to have back in the 90s. They didn't have guests and would make snarky comments and expose celebrity secrets. Although they were quite humourous and those hosts were quite popular and dealt with the critics well (they were far ahead of the times) so maybe that's why - Smegs has the sense of humour of a paramecium. I still remember Archana Puran Singh rating things "LS" (low society) 😂 Iconic.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Okay, so I watched the video.

It is not surprising that the sugars are like this. They accuse the criticism of Meghan as "coordinated" but they are the ones who are coordinated.

Anyway, this is what she says, for those who do not want to watch the video. It's quite long, I get it.

1. She started to question her motives during the South African Tour when she said "No one has ever asked me if I'm okay". - Not surprised, Meghan lost a lot of people's sympathy that day.

2. The SS started targeting Catherine way before the media stories started coming out. They passed around that "Achievements before royal marriage list" and intentionally inflated Meghan's achievements and ignored Catherine's.

3. Sugars are not allowed to question anything. - Of course not.

4. They mass report accounts that criticise Meghan. One account approached her after she posted screenshots and cried because she was FIFTEEN and was scared of being exposed. - This makes so much sense to me some of the SS tweets and actions definitely give teenager vibes....

5. Also seems like the majority of SS are African.

Was hoping for more about how Catherine was targeted that's what I really want to know.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Now they're blaming the Nigerian government for inviting them

Great thread title!!

What do you all say that we draw up a petition to send to Wikipedia to have her page revised to remove the Nigerian title? We better move quickly or she will beat us to it hahahaha!

There is a great mini documentary series on Apple TV. It is called The Hollywood Con Queen. It is about a guy who totally scams huge numbers of people into believing that they are dealing with well known female Hollywood producers. I really enjoyed watching it and just scratched my head at how all these people were manipulated and victimized. It was more about manipulating people than conning them out of money, which he did as well. The whole time I was thinking about Meghan and how she wishes she was as smart and successful as the scammer in the doc.

Apple TV+ debuts trailer for “Hollywood Con Queen” premiering globally May 8 - Apple TV+ Press

Reactions: 29
Surprised they haven't come out with anything considering its there wedding anniversary, must be plotting their next scam

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Absoluetly right about the “amicably” bit. Maybe I‘m over protective of KC3, but I feel deeply that he has it tough atm. I have to be excused because I’ve had a friend staying for the weekend and she is an ardent Harry and Megan lover. “Have you read Spare then, seen the way he was treated?” Grrr.
I do wish there was a reasoned synopsis (that wasn’t a book) that could be given to people like her to explain my position and explain why those of us who dislike them intensely, feel we have good reason. Thing about this friend of mine is that she is just so completely and utterly unaware of everything that’s gone down apart from reading and believing the Harry and Megan interview and his stupid book. She’s not the brightest spark but she’s immovable and I know she wouldn’t read Tom Bower’s book if I gave it to her.
Hey, just send her here!! I'm sure we'd be pleased to help her!

Thing is that the world doesn't really work in the way it's dished up to us in MSM propaganda in superficial, crafted and sanitised ways. There's a good reason that Waaagh won absolutely no prizes at the London Book festival thingie. (Apart from it was in the wrong category - should have been in the fiction section!).

I'm sorry you felt uncomfortable with the discussion about KC3 and his friends - that was not my intention at all. I see it as shedding more light on the Harkle issue.

The way he's chosen to live his life as inextricably bound up with the things like the way his younger son has turned out.

It's like the report that he took a case of Laurens van der Post books with him on honeymoon with Diana!
Like, who reads even one book let alone a basket full on honeymoon?! (van der Post was an advocate of 'open marriage' and 'free love' just as Mountbatten was, both advised Charles on how to conduct his life...)
I can't imagine Diana was happy about that, especially a few days after she'd found an expensive gift from Charles to Camilla engraved with their pet names on.

Then there's the constant covering up and the PR spin that the RF and their staff have been doing for centuries.
We all grew up believing that Haz was a great guy, a fun cheeky chappy, a smart ace pilot and war hero thanks to the cover ups.

What did all habitual covering up and spinning stories do to Haz, a not very bright man who has difficulty with logic and reasoning, and who's easily led by his emotions and other people? (his pa seems to have a bit of a problem with being easily led too). The paranoia that he developed is only too clear in Waaagh. He doesn't trust his family.

I won't get into the distasteful bits, but what I would say is a lot of the highly privileged elite have a different view of love/sex/relationships than we mere mortals. We have a s more or less intact moral code, these very entitled people simply take what they want. They're entitled because they know they'll get away with it. They behave as they want - just as long as the public doesn't find out about it.

What did that milieu tell a child with a limited intellect - an 'airhead' as his mother described him- and low self control?

Apologies, I didn't mean to write an essay!
It's true, you're right, Charles isn't having a great time at the moment, no one with any humanity would wish him to be ill, and we wish him a speedy recovery. Fortunately, he has a huge brigade of people to support him, he has chefs to make his special diet and his pastries, people to take care of every detail of his life - he's well insulated from many of the slings and arrows of life.
But there are very many of his country folk who have to deal with far, far worse. No treatment for months, no ambulances, no money, long waiting lists for care support....and idiot, troublesome families on top! As I see it, they could use our sympathy too.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Surprised they haven't come out with anything considering its there wedding anniversary, must be plotting their next scam
It will be a suggestion of her being pregnant or having had another mythcarriage or something along those lines, a kidnap attempt , or one of the kids ill 🙄 so bloody obvious 🙄& boring 🙄
I expect they will be off visiting somewhere else soon on a faux royal tour .
Senteballe or some such crap. There's just no bleeping end to all the tit .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I'm still traumatised by Harry's inappropriate behaviour in Nigeria. The guy goes around touching people inappropriately. Even children.

EDIT: I can't get the reddit link to work. It turns into something else when I post it.
Here you can copy it by removing the spaces

video clip

And he twisted a guy's nipples again. Leaned over twice to squeeze them. In Nigeria of all places.

He's a pervert. I hope he will get cancelled.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Drugs
Couldn't sleep last night so I watched this celebrity post mortem death of someone famous documentary thing ...it was on BRITTANY MURPHY
So many similarities to the ho as a child but the one thing that JUMPED OUT ....

She married this weird bloke and they lived with HER MOTHER The commentary was that this was an odd thing to do.
The MOTHER would go to the multiple pharmacies to pick up the prescription drugs using different names and her own name.
She was the FACILITATOR to both daughter and son in laws habit They died within weeks of each other. Mum didnt call energency when daughter was obviously dying and was main beneficiary in will.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Off topic but you might like it

İt's his birth name but İf anyone deserves the Prince title then it's THE Prince.

So fed up with the Harkles and the complicity and shadiness surrounding them. İ know that if Prince were still alive he would give Smeg the cold shoulder like he did Kim Kartrashian when she wouldn't dance on the stage. İ really wish he were still around but glad he isn't sullied by any association with Smeg.

Would have loved to have seen him perform on the roof of the Palace.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.