Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread start @Chita , and well done @cjguk
On your post @Kotare last thread

I take your point from a distaste point of view, but without the enablement of the Sussexes by our Monarch we'd not be here and he is part of the contagion. We discuss everything on Tattle but stay on track, and you could say that Rose Hanbury should be discussed on another thread too as a different "theme". Or toast, pets, or difficult relatives. Who decides?

The fact is that our Monarch has a long and sleazy proven association with p...dos, and if the press had no qualms about airing PA's dealings with JE and VG, our King's dealings should be similarly looked at. But the press dare not. Nor should we dare not. We've extensively discussed PA and JE on here. Is the King different? At least PA has to some extent paid for his transgressions but Charles has not.

Any "positioning of King Charles alongside perverts" was his choice, not ours, and he was not a victim of any of them though others were.

The problem is that he's above the law - avoided for example giving evidence in the Peter Ball child sex abuse High Court hearing not long ago though he had a lot to answer for. His son is above the law too, and their abuse of power and privilege comes as naturally as breathing.

But nobody wants to offend anyone on here, so we can leave it at that. It's been openly aired and that's sufficient, so we'll crack on amicably.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

I take your point from a distaste point of view, but without the enablement of the Sussexes by our Monarch we'd not be here and he is part of the contagion. We discuss everything on Tattle but stay on track, and you could say that Rose Hanbury should be discussed on another thread too as a different "theme". Or toast, pets, or difficult relatives. Who decides?

The fact is that our Monarch has a long and sleazy proven association with p...dos, and if the press had no qualms about airing PA's dealings with JE and VG, our King's dealings should be similarly looked at. But the press dare not. Nor should we dare not. We've extensively discussed PA and JE on here. Is the King different? At least PA has to some extent paid for his transgressions but Charles has not.

Any "positioning of King Charles alongside perverts" was his choice, not ours, and he was not a victim of any of them though others were.

The problem is that he's above the law - avoided for example giving evidence in the Peter Ball child sex abuse High Court hearing not long ago though he had a lot to answer for. His son is above the law too, and their abuse of power and privilege comes as naturally as breathing.

But nobody wants to offend anyone on here, so we can leave it at that. It's been openly aired and that's sufficient, so we'll crack on amicably.
Absoluetly right about the “amicably” bit. Maybe I‘m over protective of KC3, but I feel deeply that he has it tough atm. I have to be excused because I’ve had a friend staying for the weekend and she is an ardent Harry and Megan lover. “Have you read Spare then, seen the way he was treated?” Grrr.
I do wish there was a reasoned synopsis (that wasn’t a book) that could be given to people like her to explain my position and explain why those of us who dislike them intensely, feel we have good reason. Thing about this friend of mine is that she is just so completely and utterly unaware of everything that’s gone down apart from reading and believing the Harry and Megan interview and his stupid book. She’s not the brightest spark but she’s immovable and I know she wouldn’t read Tom Bower’s book if I gave it to her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Absoluetly right about the “amicably” bit. Maybe I‘m over protective of KC3, but I feel deeply that he has it tough atm. I have to be excused because I’ve had a friend staying for the weekend and she is an ardent Harry and Megan lover. “Have you read Spare then, seen the way he was treated?” Grrr.
I do wish there was a reasoned synopsis (that wasn’t a book) that could be given to people like her to explain my position and explain why those of us who dislike them intensely, feel we have good reason. Thing about this friend of mine is that she is just so completely and utterly unaware of everything that’s gone down apart from reading and believing the Harry and Megan interview and his stupid book. She’s not the brightest spark but she’s immovable and I know she wouldn’t read Tom Bower’s book if I gave it to her.
Thanks for your lovely reply, a perfect example of why this thread works so well. You're totally right to be protective of KC3 and we all have different views. I know mine are batty and irritating at times and I get very annoyed when I read the papers, but I've learned such a lot on here about all sorts of stuff.
Sorry you've got a Harkle supporter staying with you as that must be stressful, but in future any guests should fill in a subtle questionnaire before arriving at your house to filter out the duds. Posters on this thread could create one for you as there are some clever people on here and the guest would never know.
If we all live long enough you will have the last laugh.
Did you used to be a kookaburra?
Your frustration is shared by us all, and at least when your friend has gone you can slump back on here and let off steam. Well done for trying with Tom Bower's book, though it was probably viewed with as much suspicion as Gideon's Bible left discreetly in the bedside table drawer like they used to in hotels ! x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

I think that Andrew put himself on that very difficult position by himself. There are tons of important people associated with JE, but prince Andrew was photographed with him AFTER the accusations were public while he was staying with him. Then that absolute disastrous interview.

KC was close with not so recommendable people but, that I know of, didn't stay with them after the ugly facts came out - nor before, that I know of.

ETA: I am not defending KC, he certainly has a bad taste for friendships and finding murky donors for his Trust. But PA was absolutely reckless with his relationship with JE.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Now they're blaming the Nigerian government for inviting them

I'm sure that they are so distressed and so anxious not to have such terrible associations that they will send back all of the gifts they received - and of course, the £1,000,000 they were allegedly paid . . .

Edit - auto 🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Wake up Harry,
I think I got something to say to you.
You are nearly forty
and you really should stop being a fool.
I know it keeps you amused
but nipples are being abused.
O Harry, you're not thirteen anymoOOore.
You've run away from home -
with a ghost, to save you from being alone,
a bonkers wife
and a bunch of crumpled shirts.

etc

By the way...
by interrogation of several likely suspects I have learned the practice is called nippling or nip twists, and is quite the art form - involving numerous grips and techniques to achieve the perfect bruise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don't know if the text messages shared on the previous thread were true, but if they are I think the true revelation is the money trail to the SS, the bullying cult.

This is no longer gossip - this is a police matter.

• Wow
Reactions: 52
I don't know if the text messages shared on the previous thread were true, but if they are I think the true revelation is the money trail to the SS, the bullying cult.

This is no longer gossip - this is a police matter.
The police are supposedly already investigating.
Though personally, if those involved in the Redheaded League drama have a much evidence as they say they really should consider a private prosecution.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Now they're blaming the Nigerian government for inviting them

Yes, she'll make a fine diplomat 😂 Imagine, if Smegs had been successful in the exam she was supposed to take (foreign services?), she would have had us on the ninth world war by now 🤦😂 God is merciful 🙏

Still no new art to share, but I'm enjoying my playlist that I hadn't listened to in a while, so sharing one of the sweeter songs - also an excellent example of why most of us who enjoy Bollywood music automatically become multilingual 😂 (mix of Urdu and Hindi words in this one).

(Lyrics translation: https://www.filmyquotes.com/songs/693)

It's too hot to start another week 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.