Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad was a vicar, and said that anything over eight minutes is too long for a sermon. My brothers would time him: he never went over seven minutes, forty five seconds.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Drugs
Couldn't sleep last night so I watched this celebrity post mortem death of someone famous documentary thing ...it was on BRITTANY MURPHY
So many similarities to the ho as a child but the one thing that JUMPED OUT ....

She married this weird bloke and they lived with HER MOTHER The commentary was that this was an odd thing to do.
The MOTHER would go to the multiple pharmacies to pick up the prescription drugs using different names and her own name.
She was the FACILITATOR to both daughter and son in laws habit They died within weeks of each other. Mum didnt call energency when daughter was obviously dying and was main beneficiary in will.
Her mum and husband shared the bed after Brittany died as well and she acted as if it was others who had the issue by claiming they were 'bonding' over their loss. Her dad tried for years to get the case reopened and investigated but he passed a while back.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Ugh, watching a Netflix movie (Mother of the Bride with Brooke Shields) In one scene she and her daughter are meeting with the wedding planner who shows them a table scape and say “she did Harry and Meghan’s wedding”

Ugh Netflix, dump these losers already and stop shoving their names into everything. Their wedding was a hot mess and not aspirational at all

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Celt Views

Blimey!
The figure in the reverse-upside down panels is Baphomet.

I do hope Chuck is fully apprised of what's going on here.
If not then the artist is pulling a very contentious stunt on him. If he does know, then I'd have to wonder if Chuck were trolling us!

is a deity which the Knights Templar were accused of worshipping[3] that subsequently became incorporated into various occult and Western esoteric traditions.[4] The name Baphomet appeared in trial transcripts for the Inquisition of the Knights Templar starting in 1307
Modern scholars agree that the name of Baphomet was an Old French corruption of the name "Mohammed",[3] with the interpretation being that some of the Templars, through their long military occupation of the Outremer, had begun incorporating Islamic ideas into their belief system, and that this was seen and documented by the Inquisitors as heresy.

Lévi's Baphomet is the source of the later tarot image of the Devil in the Rider–Waite design.[7] ....
The actual image of a goat in a downward-pointing pentagram first appeared in the 1897 book La Clef de la Magie Noire, written by the French occultist Stanislas de Guaita.[1][28] It was this image that was later adopted as the official symbol—called the Sigil of Baphomet—of the Church of Satan, and continues to be used among Satanists.[72]

Baphomet, as Lévi's illustration suggests, has occasionally been portrayed as a synonym of Satan or a demon, a member of the hierarchy of Hell.
----------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of the cleverest pieces of art I've seen.

Critics, artists and scholars will be discussing this for centuries.
Even now there's probably a slew of artists' blogs deconstructing it and construing all the possible meanings...

The artist depicts The King with each of his hands grasping Baphomet's horns.
That is, grasping Mohammed, Islamism.
He's dressed as a warrior knight. (The Templar knights took up some Islamic tenets which didn't end too well for them...)
The whole is set in a sea of blood. Or a raging inferno.

The painting incorporates much mediaeval, and possibly older religious symbolism and an occult commentary on The King's interests and maybe their impact.

The full painting would keep me occupied for days, spotting the hidden symbols and working out what the messages are.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Blimey!

If not then the artist is pulling a very contentious stunt on him. If he does know, then I'd have to wonder if Chuck were trolling us!

This is one of the cleverest pieces of art I've seen (Let's keep Escher out of this!).

Critics and scholars will be discussing this for centuries.
Even now there's probably a slew of artists' blogs deconstructing it and construing all the possible meanings...

The artist depicts The King with each of his hands firmly grasping Baphomet's horns.
That is, grasping Mohammed.
He's dressed as a warrior knight. (The Templar knights took up some Islamic tenets which didn't end too well for them...)

The painting incorporates much mediaeval, and older religious symbolism and an occult commentary on The King's interests and maybe their impact.

The full painting would keep me occupied for hours, spotting the hidden symbols and working out what the messages are!
Yes, I have seen people make the devilish connection.

I wonder which toilet it will be hung in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Yes, I have seen people make the devilish connection.

I wonder which toilet it will be hung in.
“I wonder which toilet it will be hung in.”
Two words:
Out
House 😆

(Sorry, but I think it’s awful!) 😣

The painting was discussed on public radio yesterday & they said in person it’s different, but any photo of it makes it flat.

It’s just strange to me, period!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
TRG...

---
As ever we have to say allegedly.... it's Neil Sean...

Back out of Africa... you might say.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
No no no. They can duck off and leave Sophie and Edward alone :mad:
The have run through everyone else so now it’s time to pick on them. So despicable, but not surprising. Sophie is very tough and she really dislikes Meghan, and Meghan knows it.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
The have run through everyone else so now it’s time to pick on them. So despicable, but not surprising. Sophie is very tough and she really dislikes Meghan, and Meghan knows it.
In the same week you try to go after Anne and sophie. God help you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
In the same week you try to go after Anne and sophie. God help you
When I wrote my post I was going to say the Sophie has the same gene that Anne does regarding not backing down when it comes to the family. The Queen loved her as a daughter and you could see how much Sophie grieved for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Drugs
Couldn't sleep last night so I watched this celebrity post mortem death of someone famous documentary thing ...it was on BRITTANY MURPHY
So many similarities to the ho as a child but the one thing that JUMPED OUT ....

She married this weird bloke and they lived with HER MOTHER The commentary was that this was an odd thing to do.
The MOTHER would go to the multiple pharmacies to pick up the prescription drugs using different names and her own name.
She was the FACILITATOR to both daughter and son in laws habit They died within weeks of each other. Mum didnt call energency when daughter was obviously dying and was main beneficiary in will.
I always thought that the inhaling mould spores story didn't ring true. If Harry doesn't watch out he could end up getting tripped up by snakebite.
He has fallen into a nest of vipers and conmen.
---
Her mum and husband shared the bed after Brittany died as well and she acted as if it was others who had the issue by claiming they were 'bonding' over their loss. Her dad tried for years to get the case reopened and investigated but he passed a while back.
Wow, I've never heard any of this, it's given me a rabbit hole to explore when this thread is slow. I like mysteries and Hollywood scandals.
---
Blimey!

This is one of the cleverest pieces of art I've seen.

Critics, artists and scholars will be discussing this for centuries.

The artist depicts The King with each of his hands grasping Baphomet's horns.
That is, grasping Mohammed, Islamism.

The painting incorporates much mediaeval, and possibly older religious symbolism and an occult commentary on The King's interests and maybe their impact.

The full painting would keep me occupied for days, spotting the hidden symbols and working out what the messages are.
People are seeing a lot of weird interesting things in the painting, I have seen the images that appear when side to side one way but not the other one with the left hand side mirrored with itself, the royal rogue says that Charles looks nonplussed at the unveiling which I think is the initial feeling I had but once you look it has a lot of symbolism.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Kraft Mac n cheese, Neosporin and Swedish fish are my go to suitcase fillers on the way back from the states!
My Dad used to work for a food importing company and was responsible for introducing Kraft Mac n Cheese ( it was called Kraft Dinner in those days) to the UK.
As my mother didn’t cook, I was brought up on the stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sussexsquad now started on Sophie and Edward

Even their insults aren't aren't original. I remember reading this exact comment somewhere about Handbag & Ho very recently.
It's all so playground - I hate you - I hate you more 😤

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.