Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the head of Paramount hanging out with those two losers I ask myself? 😂

Wife swapping?
'photographer' Meghan Harryman works for Paramount (photo ID on Nigerian 'tour') + head of Paramount discussion = new docu dropping?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I saw someone posted on X. that Newsom was asked to make the statement defending Arsewell by Orca as she doesn't want the world to know that she paid Arsewell 10 million $ as a "donation" for the sit down interview. Which could be discovered if their affairs are being looked at by IRS and others. I think this could be plausible, as Orca has that kind of clout and Newsom wouldn't want to fall out with Orca.

Also, Newsom throwing his own Administration under the bus because the AG who sent the delinquent notice is standing against him in the next Mayoral elections, another convenient action too.

About this documentary that the German director is working on that H&M are said to be worried about. I'm not so sure, apparently she lives in California and is said to know the pair, and when they were in Dusseldorf for IG it was reported they met up with her. It would be great if there is lots of interesting big reveals and they are exposed for the grifters they are, but I'm going to reserve judgement until it comes out, it could be another vanity project to stroke their egos. I don't want to get my hopes up too much !

It would be lovely if Catherine made a surprise appearance at the Duke of Westminster's wedding. I'm pleased she's taking all the time she needs to concentrate on her well being. ❤
I've always thought the Oprah interview was a case of Hollywood accounting. For example, Tom Hanks was commanding a salary of $20 million back in the 90s. He didn't take a salary when making Forrest Gump as he negotiated a gross percentage of the box office. He openly took a risk since the movie could have bombed but he made circa $40 million in the end.

Tom Hanks the actor can truthfully say that he didn't get paid to make that movie since he didn't get a salary but rather Tom Hanks Incorporated got paid instead. In the same way Harry, Meghan and Oprah can truthfully say that they individually/personally never received a cent to appear in the interview...but...what was getting paid was Archewell Inc and since it is incorporated in Delaware then the rules mean they could help themselves to 95% of whatever millions were involved in the transaction.

We didn't get paid to do Oprah is just another We didn't collaborate on the (Finding Freedom) book. A manipulation.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Nor me but perhaps bots were involved 😞
---
The replies all state that they can't believe the Ho got 21%
think I saw something about SS being urged to vote.. so likely them/AI out in force

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
'photographer' Meghan Harryman works for Paramount (photo ID on Nigerian 'tour') + head of Paramount discussion = new docu dropping?
God they are really flogging a dead horse there.

The head of Paramount obviously can’t read a room if he thinks people want to see more of Harry and Meghan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Meghans Mole

An interesting point made by Meghans Mole is that while we see Harold endlessly getting touchy feely with men we never see him being spontaneously affectionate with his wife, in the way that W and C can be when at less formal events. Apart from the mandatory hand holding I can't think of a time when he casually puts an arm around her waist or shoulders like a normal human would.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Nor me but perhaps bots were involved 😞
---
The replies all state that they can't believe the Ho got 21%
I heard it was 43% but the figure mysteriously changed THREE DAYS BEFORE the poll was closed and results published. Poor diddums.

• Haha
  • Heart
Harry's touchy feely stuff around men is just unbearably creepy. At some point someone is going to complain.

• Sick
Reactions: 51
Interesting that the Queen didn't like Charles walking Meghan down the aisle. The other points are obvious. I think she was right and Charles shouldn't have done it. Meghan should have had a member of her own family walk with her.
Didn't Peg want to walk solo all the way to the altar, so she had all the attention on her? I'm sure that I read that somewhere before the wedding, and that the RF decided it would be a bad look, so they compromised and Charles walked her for the final part

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Well thats one ticked off ....where next? 😅

View attachment 2946243

In the interests of regional peace, please keep her away from the Indian subcontinent. We're already barely coping with elections, inflation and heatwaves. Don't need her coming here and spewing even more hot air 😂

We might not get along with Pakistan, but we wouldn't inflict her on our worst enemy, and Pakistan is both our neighbour and roots for many of us ❤

On the other hand, the prospect of hosting her and her current husband might just finally unite us in a resounding "no" 🤔

Sussexsquad now started on Sophie and Edward

That's my favourite shade of green and she's looking quite dignified, unlike their boss who apparently thinks that she's a few decades younger and an entirely different body type 🙄 so they need to 🤫

Also, the Sugars can talk when their boss can walk out of wherever she is without people going, "Oh look at the state of it".

• Heart
Harry's touchy feely stuff around men is just unbearably creepy. At some point someone is going to complain.
I'm surprised that no-one has punched him in the face. Not even deliberately but as a reflex to having been "tweaked"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
In the interests of regional peace, please keep her away from the Indian subcontinent. We're already barely coping with elections, inflation and heatwaves. Don't need her coming here and spewing even more hot air 😂
Do you have any titles she could buy?

A spare Rani somewhere behind the sofa?

Do you like jam?

If so, this could be your lucky day ;)🤣

Ssh everybody! If you listen carefully, you can hear somebody on the Indian subcontinent wailing "Nooooooooooo!" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Didn't Peg want to walk solo all the way to the altar, so she had all the attention on her? I'm sure that I read that somewhere before the wedding, and that the RF decided it would be a bad look, so they compromised and Charles walked her for the final part
The ultimate in narc behaviour. Not a relative to the wedding. Inviting A grade actors that’d never give her the time of day if it weren’t for a chance to mix with actual royalty. Bold as brass, Miss several times around the block ( on the block?) dressed in virginal white and prancing through Windsor chapel like she’s the world’s top model and not the marry up slapper we really know her to be.

IMG_1576.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The ultimate in narc behaviour. Not a relative to the wedding. Inviting A grade actors that’d never give her the time of day if it weren’t for a chance to mix with actual royalty. Bold as brass, Miss several times around the block ( on the block?) dressed in virginal white and prancing through Windsor chapel like she’s the world’s top model and not the marry up slapper we really know her to be.

View attachment 2946929
Swigging wine straight from the bottle and smoking fags! Classy!

All she needs now is a bottle of ketchup and she’s got the chav hat trick 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'd say that was definitely her plan. I didn't watch the wedding, but saw clips on Gogglebox.
She was so full of herself outside the door, as the music began to play for her walk down the aisle. I'd say she was raging that Charles offered to do that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

View attachment 2946929
Has anyone else noticed that when you look at photographs, you automatically look at the other people before you see Rachel? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Swigging wine straight from the bottle and smoking fags! Classy!

All she needs now is a bottle of ketchup and she’s got the chav hat trick 😉
Looks like she's wearing a nappy in the second shot. And sitting with someone she's no longer friends with. Surprised there's anyone left.
---

as seen on X
That's not creepy at all. And they're both looking at a doll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.