Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Chita for starting the thread.
Congratulations cjguk on the title.

Is it true that PW sent a photo of George to dimwit. There was an article that popped up on the google search page.
Didn't notice if its one of those dodgy sites.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Looks like she's wearing a nappy in the second shot. And sitting with someone she's no longer friends with. Surprised there's anyone left.

Nah, just loose linen and wild curly hair and belly laughs and holding her little ones (wine and cigarettes) close to whisper secrets ("We need to find a rich dimwit") There is certainly a pizza float (with the 25 cent extra pepperoni) just out of the photo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Didn't Peg want to walk solo all the way to the altar, so she had all the attention on her? I'm sure that I read that somewhere before the wedding, and that the RF decided it would be a bad look, so they compromised and Charles walked her for the final part
That's what I read, but can't remember where.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That's what I read, but can't remember where.
Robert Hardman's book on the Queen said that Charles offered to walk Meghan down the aisle but she shocked him by asking if they could meet up halfway. She wanted to do the first part alone as a strong independent woman.
---
That wedding sure was weird. No family except the mother, no friends except that Jessica person, a hideous ill-fitting dress, walking herself down the aisle like Maria in The Sound of Music - and the piece de resistance in the black preacher who provided no end of mirth. Thoroughly entertaining even if they were really married three days before.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Is it true that PW sent a photo of George to dimwit. There was an article that popped up on the google search page.
Didn't notice if its one of those dodgy sites.
I don't believe that.

If, and it's a big if, he sent a photo it would be of all three of his children. Only Rachel would think that a parent would send a photo of one of three of their children.

But PW wouldn't because it would be examined in the finest detail for editing and/or used to bully George and Catherine.

This is Rachel manifesting again :cautious:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Everything that comes out online from that direction, or their sugars , is patent bullshit...😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Robert Hardman's book on the Queen said that Charles offered to walk Meghan down the aisle but she shocked him by asking if they could meet up halfway. She wanted to do the first part alone as a strong independent woman.
---
That wedding sure was weird. No family except the mother, no friends except that Jessica person, a hideous ill-fitting dress, walking herself down the aisle like Maria in The Sound of Music - and the piece de resistance in the black preacher who provided no end of mirth. Thoroughly entertaining even if they were really married three days before.
I don't think I watched it - I stopped long enough to see her get out the car because I'm fascinated by wedding dresses of the rich and shameless, saw it, went 'meh', then went to the cinema.

If she's a strong independent woman, I'm a multi-billionaire supermodel :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Do you have any titles she could buy?

A spare Rani somewhere behind the sofa?

Do you like jam?

If so, this could be your lucky day ;)🤣

Ssh everybody! If you listen carefully, you can hear somebody on the Indian subcontinent wailing "Nooooooooooo!" 😂

😂😂😂

The poor descendants of nobles and kings don't get to keep their titles either, we don't have anything for Smegs 😂 even Bollywood titles like 'Queen of Hearts' are all allocated.

Smegs could fight with actress Kareena Kapoor Khan for the dual titles of 'Diva' and 'Begum' (her actor husband Saif Ali Khan is the son of late Mansoor Ali Khan, a national cricketer and the last recognised holder of the title 'Nawab of Pataudi'. Saif didn't get the official title, but is affectionately called "Chhote Nawab"). That should be quite funny because even Priyanka Chopra ultimately fled the country after coming up against Kareena 😂

This is a real Indian princess, by the way, belonging to the royal family of Hyderabad. No titles, unfortunately, but she doesn't need one 🤩 Aditi Rao Hydari - actress and one of the faces of Loreal.

IMG_20240520_165940.jpg

And we Indians swear by Kissan Mixed Fruit jam - sasta and tikaau (cheap and best)! ❤😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I watched the recent Michael Palin programmes on Nigeria ..it’s never ‘ all about Michael’ btw…but those programmes showed me Nigeria as a country with problems BUT also a beautiful country , a country with people who will take a situation and add their work ethic to create an opportunity and also a country with their own educated, innovative and bright people.

The Harkles ‘ tour’ has just brought all the stereotypes of Nigeria into the light …Oh that was the Press, poor us ….No, the Harkles greed for attention and ‘ competing ‘ with the BRF blinded them from making one simple google search to see the company they were mixing with ….and, of course, now it’s all General Musa’s fault …so once again Nigeria is shown as a country of corruption and scammers ….. S’not our fault ….

Nigeria deserved better !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't think I watched it - I stopped long enough to see her get out the car because I'm fascinated by wedding dresses of the rich and shameless, saw it, went 'meh', then went to the cinema.

If she's a strong independent woman, I'm a multi-billionaire supermodel :ROFLMAO:
Any chance you could lend me some money?…..say £150k
There’s an an American charity I want to donate to, and I’m running out of jam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
First ever post, so apologies if I muck it up. Is she drinking from the bottle? Lord have mercy! As if lying there with her legs spraddled out in a swimsuit weren’t common enough. 🫣🤢🤯
Hi welcome! The Ho makes us commoners look super uncommon… it’s one of her special skills.. 😝
[/QUOTE]
You have to wonder about Harold slumming it with her. He was brought up learning correct manners and protocols but the fact that his wife has no manners at all doesn't seem to bother him.

Remember that story about when they were engaged and he introduced her at a weekend party to his friends. She apparently had to sit next to him, not where the host placed her, then she berated them all for' sexist' jokes.

Obviously I can't comment on what was said but his friends must have seen her lack of manners and been shocked that he thought her behaviour was acceptable.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
You have to wonder about Harold slumming it with her. He was brought up learning correct manners and protocols but the fact that his wife has no manners at all doesn't seem to bother him.

Remember that story about when they were engaged and he introduced her at a weekend party to his friends. She apparently had to sit next to him, not where the host placed her, then she berated them all for' sexist' jokes.

Obviously I can't comment on what was said but his friends must have seen her lack of manners and been shocked that he thought her behaviour was acceptable.
He well and truly brought in the trash on that wedding day (or three days before haha) and there's no getting rid of it, it seems.

• Haha
  • Heart

We planned to watch it because - Royal wedding! Got loads of snacks in and it was all a bit meh to be honest - the high point was one of the cats jumping in through the window with a blue tit and wrestling it off her. Was so disappointed with the dress, watched her go in to the church, cooed over Charlotte and then we went to the beach and played French cricket and had fish and chips instead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Clarification—here in my region of the US, “common” = tacky/low budget/trashy. After all, we’re all commoners over here, regardless of what that ILBW thinks. Appalling woman is an embarrassment to the entire country.

• Heart

I'm not sure it mattered.
It was fate delivering her, to fulfill (the slightly amended) prophesy that he would marry at 28.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
First ever post, so apologies if I muck it up. Is she drinking from the bottle? Lord have mercy! As if lying there with her legs spraddled out in a swimsuit weren’t common enough. 🫣🤢🤯
Hi welcome! The Ho makes us commoners look super uncommon… it’s one of her special skills.. 😝
[/QUOTE]
Even @Nuttynana has class against Smeg 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He well and truly brought in the trash on that wedding day (or three days before haha) and there's no getting rid of it, it seems.
Isn’t there a saying about guests and fish stink after three days!
No wonder he looked depressed on the wedding day..three days of “marriage “ and the stink had started

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.