Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I'm so glad ARO is being postponed. Nothing with this juddering engine start will ever take off. Even the people excited for it will have lost their excitement when it's gone quiet for a few months. Any saddos who *might* have thought 'Oh wow, I can buy a grey dog bowl just like Meghan's dog's bowl and be like a Duchess, yay', will have lost their impulse-buy fervor by then.

Launch timing is such a big thing for a brand - you have to come out of the door with your best face on and Wow people. If you stick your head out the door and say 'We're going to do some things soon, can't tell you what right now.' the whole brand will be perceived as unexciting and struggling before it even started.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Thalia

VIP Member
What a class A hypocrite this clown is.
'Africa's in my heart, Africa's in my soul,' he said. 'I first went there when I was 12... 13 years old, and after so many years I wanted to give back to it because it had given me so much.

'The vast open space, the cultures, the communities, the people, the wildlife, just the freedom was a huge piece of why I loved Africa so much.

But no mention of African Parks or the Baka people.

There becomes a point where silence is betrayal.

• Angry
  • Heart

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
I do wish 'everyone' would refuse to use their titles as they've attacked TRF and the British public on so many occasions. 'Just call me Harry' needs to resurrected. Simple Mr and Mrs should be used in the States as they don't do Royal titles, and everyone should respect their 'freedom flight' away from the racist RF and country. Let them live their dream. Make the titles pointless by not using them.

• Heart
They will continue to say that it's all race based hatred. William et all can do it as they're white, but Harkles kids are mixed so the British hate them and they are in danger. At every turn they use race to stir up controversy and demand IPP status.

I fear if they get the security they will come, and create havoc by attending public events with the kids guarded at every turn. As much fuss as possible to show how important, special and in danger they are.
IMO, Hazno is frantic to get the IPP status. His visa? No problem. The Diddy case, also no problem. And the big one, if IRS decides to look into the myriad companies and lack of transparency with their "charity", there would be no place for him to hide. So he needs IPP desperately so they can continue their grifting with no consequences.

They are already disliked in the US and, if the average hard working taxpayer is told that our tax dollars will be going to protect this faux prince and his baggage, there would be a hell of an outcry, again IMO only.

• Angry
  • Sick

JAR21

VIP Member
I don't understand why Smegz rushed to get her ARO profile up when it wasn't ready. Surely the first rule of business is to start small with some products in place and then expand as your business grows.
If she'd had products ready, no matter how shit they are, the Sugars would have bought some. Now she just looks like a vindictive bitch and a complete twat. Nothing new there!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Thalia

VIP Member
I think, at this point, the only thing the Harkles can do to surprise me is:
- renounce their titles
- show the results of Harry and/or Flatpacks not fake DNA tests, with a non photoshopped photo of all of them

I'm just getting tired of them, they are irrelevant.
The future is formed by: William, George, Charlotte and Louis 💖
It wouldn't matter if they renounced their titles, Rachel would insist on being referred to as The Former Duchess of Sussex 🤣

Harold is missing his pre-marriage life so, if he did come back, he wouldn't be happy. His brother and the sister he never had have cut ties, all his friends have grown up and moved on and he nuked his cheeky, happy-chappy prince image from space :sneaky:

He isn't missed, needed or wanted. There's nothing for him here.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the story in the Mirror which blames HRH Catherine, Princess of Wales, cancer for bots on American Ranch Ostrich, the security threats against Perkin and Warbeck and the hole in il Duce's dress.

• Haha
  • Wow

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
I agree Harry will be shocked by POW illness but I don’t think he’s capable of recognising that he’s behaved badly or even contributed to it. He’s too self centred and too caught up in him being the victim.

• Sick

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
A big launch on May 8th eh?

Let's hope it isn't overshadowed by Gary Glitter's birthday.
My 40th birthday weekend. May switch the internet off so I can focus on my birthday, my family and our weekend to Scotland ❤ Cos that bitch ain't spoiling my special day!

Alternatively, if by some weird coincidence she and HaznoBalls end up in Scotland, I will be there with the ripe tomatoes ready for a bit of target practice 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Is this the one ?

The boob tape's showing now 🙄

She was NEVER a royal. Can you ever imagine The Queen flashing her stomach 🙄

Catherine simply glided into royalty, took it by the horns, loved everyone and they all love her too. She is William's rock. Smug is Harry's downfall.

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
William and George watching the Villa this evening. The two future Kings seem happy and relaxed being in "close proximity" to the public. Take note Hazbeen, you twat.

And I hope their "lads night out" at the footie is a sign that Catherine's doing well.

I expect Boozy will have a rant about it, seeing as he seems to think going to the pub with your MiL is beyond the pale.

Screenshot_20240411-230000_kindlephoto-77900052.png

ETA: Great pic!

Screenshot_20240411-231648_kindlephoto-78907736.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Using the same logic the Sugars have re how dare William go for a drink with his mum in law when his wife, her daughter is ill.
How dare Harry piss about on a Polo field when his aging father has cancer!
I don't get all the buzz about Wills and Carole going to the pub? They went out to relax for an hour, like people do. If anything, it's nice that they get along.

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
We need to come up with some recipe ideas for the series 🤔

I'll start:

Episode 1 - Pot Noodle
Rachel tucks her hair behind her ear and peels off the foil lid
Her assistant fills the pot (to the line) with boiling water and gives it a stir while Rachel discusses how she identifies as Korean because she's been to a Korean spa
Rachel tucks her hair behind her ear, eats 1cm of noodle and fakes an orgasm... badly

🤣

1712917218701.jpeg
Cheap & nasty instant noodles... well not so cheap anymore but still nasty

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

KatLit

VIP Member
Serena Williams looks like a bloke crossed with a fridge.
To keep on topic, it would be a Smeg one, natch!😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42