Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
Gosh...

From wikipedia...

"When Lord Spencer died on 29 March 1992, the dowager Countess and her former stepchildren had a poor relationship. Just two days later, on 31 March 1992, her former stepson – the new Earl Spencer – threw Raine out of the manor house on Althorp. Raine was not allowed to take a single item unless she could prove that the item belonged to her and all of her staff were fired without notice. Diana stood guard in person in the Spencer bedroom and watched as maid Pauline Shaw put the Countess's extensive clothing in four Louis Vuitton suitcases. When Diana discovered the embossed capital letter "S" on the suitcases, she decided that these suitcases also belonged to the Spencers. At Diana's instruction, the maid hastily unpacked the multi-piece designer wardrobe and instead stowed it in black garbage bags."

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Happy Hump Day Tattlers! I hope you all have a great day and Smegs does some dumb shit so we can all laugh at her!
Speaking of dumb shit, here’s a Hump Day meme. Some of you will get this; others may not, but I still couldn't resist!! Cheers!! 🤣
IMG_7010.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
But but but…she and Prince Philip had “such a special relationship” and “adored one another” Meghan told the press so after he died, so it must be true!

Gosh I wish she had come into Harry’s orbit just a few years earlier when PP was still in fine form. He would have had her jettisoned right quick.

Of course, then I would not have gotten to know all of you lovely Tattlers!

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Archie looks Markle
Lili we've hardly seen
Maybe shes ashamed of them because they arent black enough and they look like markles not windsors
Poor kids
Most of the Windsors are a bit on the plain side, too. The Stoat has never been a looker - at his best he had only youth and what appeared to be a fun personality to give him any kind of appeal. Nowadays he has neither. Il Duce (love that one) was a very ordinary looking girl before all the surgery, which briefly made her moderately pretty (although that’s gone now, too) so the children - if biologically theirs - were never going to rival the Waleslings in the looks department. The Wales kids have two very attractive parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thanks @LadyMuck :coffee:
The Stoats have launched a campaign to fight election misinformation in the US. On every level this is wrong and dangerous.
We have a constitutional monarchy in the UK. The Stoat bears royal titles and is in the Line of Succession, is part of the Monarchy. The monarch bears the responsibility of a variety on functions crucial to the political system, appointing prime ministers, dissolving parliament, head of the armed forces and CoE, giving royal assent to laws etc. He's a symbol of national unity and stability, identity and purpose. HM really was the best example of these qualities.

The Royal Family must steer clear of politics, stay neutral, they have no place in the politics of another country. The ignorant Stoat who called the First Amendment "bonkers" and his unstable Ho are interfering in US politics. Is this part of the WEF agenda? Incredible. We have a voice and should use it.

• Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Beginning of article in the DM ….very catty!

The Duchess, 42, ordered people around the stage after handing Harry, 39, a trophy at a glitzy charity polo match in Miami, Florida . She requested the well-dressed woman in a white dress to move to the middle of the group away from Harry, insisting she be in the middle of the huddle next to her husband with the royal fan beside her. Moments before, Meghan planted a loving kiss on her royal husband to celebrate his win - with a Netflix camera crew in tow to capture the moment for the Duke's upcoming series .

Ordering people, well dressed woman, camera crew in tow…miaow!

• Haha
  • Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
So the lady in the photo (or barely) is actually a long-serving volunteer and now senior member of staff at Sentebale. Smeg shoved her out of the way like trash.

• Sick
  • Wow

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
re birth certificates in the UK when registering a birth (its a good few decades ago since I did so I can't remember the procedure) do you have to take documentation from the hospital/Dr to enable you to do it or do you not need this info?
I just registered my son last week. I did it over the phone and whilst it said in the documentation I received beforehand I needed to provide mine and my OH birth certificate and marriage certificate, I didn't need either. I could have literally said anything I wanted and not had to back it up. When I had my first we had an in person appointment and had to show all the paperwork plus the card with the birth details from the hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: 44

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Anyone betting on Stattler in the National tomorrow 🥳🥳🥳🥳. Me 🙋

Staying on topic, hope Haz isn't riding it. 🙄. No idea why he feels it necessary to hurt a lovely horse when he's riding it. They should chuck him off.
I’ve been around horses my whole life and own a few now, as well as having been a very seasoned polo player. I have been known to square up to people if I see them being harsh/cruel/nasty to their animals and he would be no exception. Anyone that would exhibit his behaviour towards horses isn’t a trustable person.

• Heart
  • Haha

wibble

VIP Member
Honk. honk...

Make it make sense...

She cant open her shop because it was leaked that she was opening her shop.
Here's an idea...
Why not just open the shop and sell things.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Prince Louis is six soon.
Surely Meghan will pull some stunt or be papped walking in a car park to try and overshadow his Birthday.

• Sick

Chita

VIP Member
He wasn’t stroking her back.
He was checking the moonbump was fastened tightly

I don't understand how a moonbump could fall down.
They are attached to a thin bodysuit that covers the boobs - it has shoulder straps and it has poppers at the bottom to enable wee wee-ing without having to take the whole thing off.
So unless the straps broke and the whole bodysuit slid down, I can't see it falling off.

Aarrrggghh it does my head in.

I saw it squash in when she squatted down and pop out again when she stood upright.
I saw it swinging from side to side.
I saw the belly button protuding - but it was in different positions at different times..
I saw the belly change size on the same day. Big arriving at an event, then smaller a few hours later.
How can this be?????

Double aaarrgghh.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Yes..hope that’s it.

To be frank, since George was a toddler, he's always looked to me like he's very shy, sensitive, pensive verging on the anxious, and like he's got the world on his shoulders. I do hope the little chap isn't too daunted by the prospect of his future....

The upsides are that he's got a fine Princess Royal in the making to support him and I'm sure he's having probably the best childhood of any of our heirs to the throne. God willing that continues.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
GB news just said re H visa - that stories are starting to leak online about 'H missing uk' etc

• Haha
  • Sick