Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
So smuggg 💀
"Celebrate the joys of cooking, gardening, entertaining and friendship." A few thoughts....
  • The only thing she ever cooked was a roast chicken by (apparently) shoving it up Harry's ass.
  • The only gardening she did was fake-burying the mythcarriage.
  • The only entertaining she did was us laughing every time she failed. OK that was a lot.
  • And she doesn't make friends-- she makes temporary, useful acquaintances.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Chita

VIP Member
A big thank you for everyone who has started new threads recently, and for making me laugh at the new, very apt, title threads. I don't say it often so Ta Muchly. 🤭

I have to say that I really don't mind covering stuff over and again because it helps newbies to understand our thinking, and gives them an opportunity to visit the Wiki and have a laugh at the atrocities madam has worn, including differing shapes and sizes of moon bumps. 🙄
I think we all have to accept we will cover stuff again when there are so many sections to a long running thread.
It's a lot to expect people to read from thread one.
And it's easier for a newbie to ask a question than go through a wiki the size of the one for this thread.

Good to remind ourselves too.

We've covered a LOT.
it's good that it is all coming out, too.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
They are both completely devoid of real creativity and Meghan has no credentials as a chef. That 'Apple butter' thing looked awful 😖

Polo is an elite sport with very minority interest. I guess some people might watch a one off show about the world of polo if they think someone famous will be in it, but they’ll be quickly bored seeing Hazno shaking hands with other millionaires and talking about horses. I wouldn't watch for more than 10 minutes.

I went to a polo match once.
Sat on a picnic blanket on the grass near the pitch.
One massive horse thundered by and loudly farted as it passed.

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Wasn’t the ARO thing supposed to ‘break the internet? Cos it hasn’t - it still hasn’t hit 600k follows.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Meghan will launch.....
Meghan plans to......
Blar blar blar

Has she done a sweet nod to anyone lately?

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Is it just me or are those teeth growing more and more horsey?
Or is that the chompers she puts in when she goes to horsey events?

Utterly ludicrous woman 🤪🤪🤪
Are they just the same teeth which are becoming more prominent as the flesh/fat in her face disappears? A bit like when they dig up skulls and the first thing you notice is an enormous set of choppers. 💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
2 peas in a pod with a bulgey-eyed spaniel.

Dan's sacking? Lady C blames the attempt to buy The Telegraph by GB News and censoring of free speech. Dan blames a witchhunt against him of which Haz and Byline criminals were a part. Also Dan was more expensive than the other reporters on GB News. o_O

Dan now free from corporate restraints? MSM dead. Dan wearied of having to present the prescribed view. Dan and Lady C both want to present the truth on their own channels. o_O Autonomous, ethical, truthful.

Dan was one of the first in MSM to report on Smeg's behaviour? TRF didn't realise the threat that the Harkles posed at first. Haz was petulant and TRF found it impossible to get him to get Smeg to behave.

Sussex Squad? Raised money to smear Dan and spread untruths. Bouzy is a mad man. The Harkles have never condemned the SS even though they claim to oppose disinformation. The Harkles are intent on silencing their critics.

The Harkles were intent on destroying TLQ'S legacy? The Commonwealth brings countries together and is not Empire 2.0. The Harkles are the race-baiters.

Dark and scary? Haz working for censorship with entities such as Aspen İnstitute. He is a useful idiot.

Apology to Johnny Depp? Dan realised he was duped by Amber Turd.

Last edited:
  • Heart

mira2

Toast and jam ? That was unintentionally hilarious ‘ oh, you can’t actually cook anything? Nothing ? How about toast. We’ll get the presenter to actually do the dangerous stuff for you like putting the bread in the toaster and then you can do all the fake “Mmm, yum” stuff while waving your nails around’

16 takes later……..🎬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

wisebutwild

VIP Member
The photo of her waving off Reek has appeared on twitter again. Ignoring the fact that she is holding a large toddler at 9 months pregnant (how!), I want to know:
How does she have zero ankle swelling?
Zero facial swelling?
No puffiness whatsoever???
I puffed up like a big puffa fish!!!
I am a flatpacker who is trying to be objective. Is it possible to be this pregnant with no pregnancy induced puffiness?
View attachment 2870536
Another flat packer here but have to say I didn’t swell up anywhere, apart from my tummy, and I carried twins during one of the warmest summers in Britain in 1975. I have to say I was very lucky, if exhausted, and I when I came home from hospital I actually weighed less than before I got pregnant and my figure (such at it was) had returned to normal.
Even though I had twins I don’t think I ever got as big as Smegs looks in this photo though ......... do they sell triplet sized moonbumps for ‘the woman who wants to be noticed’?

• Haha
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
She's sooo fake, look at that 'adoring gaze' :sick::sick::sick: You didn't fool me at the wedding, and you don't fool me now. Completely and utterly for the cameras. I bet she is also revelling in looking carefree and in love whilst she knows Catherine is hidden away at home being ill.

Screenshot 2024-04-13 091921.png

• Sick
  • Angry

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I think it's lovely that William went out with Carole for a drink. I don't know if it has any ulterior motive - and the online trolls and the low life media outlets have been trying to push for the "Carole has 2.5M debts" story. The PPOW have been great at ignoring the media and online bursts and fads (unlike the ILBW that needs a pap walk to contradict every narrative that she is losing big and/or is having marital problems) - apart from the brilliant moment at the Christmas Carols 2022 where all the ladies dressed in the same colour after the ILBW claiming on the Netflix reality show that she was forced to wear beige.
I think that is what normal people do, and Carole is probably doing too much taking care of her daughter and grandkids (as good mothers/grandmothers tend to do) and William just wanted her to take a break - which would also tell us that Kate and Michael can hold the fort easily which I think are good news.

• Heart