Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
It was a PR exercise. William took George to a football game too. This is to show that Catherine is doing well, they are not worried about her and they don’t have to stay home and hold her hand. It’s all for show, though I do believe there is an element of truth to it. Show normalcy, and people are happy.
It could be PR, especially as the pub isn't named.

Reactions: 13

Elainne

I'm surprised it took Dan so long to notice.

I would have thought the Lady Susan Hussey affair would have been a wake up call.
On that occasion the blob, demonstrated all it's self indulgent arrogance to humiliate the Queen, the First Lady of Seirra Leone, Queen Matilde, Queen Rania, and Crown Princess Mary.

Still if it meant il Duce could attack any number of her enemies, the Blob was pleased.
Who is the blob, is it
What the fuck... I've only just realised this is a pic of Meg... after seeing it for the 100th time. I 100% thought this was Dobby from Peep Show and this was a reaction meme that people share here as a kind of "Sure Jan" face. I've literally always thought it was Dobby. Wtf. My world.
What's peep show dobby look like, was it the chap on drugs?

Reactions: 12

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Did you make the Hungarian chocolate biscuit?
Sounds exotic (am I allowed to use that word😉?) or is this another Urban dictionary thing? We only had one term of the cooking bit and I can’t recall any baking although I supposed we must have made something.

Reactions: 11

Jusa

VIP Member
Dear Lord, aprons and oven gloves! I recall making the hair band and nowt else. Given I had short hair, it was a bit of a wasted effort, but everyone had to wear it. Best thing we made was sausage casserole. Difficult getting it home, mind.
Did you make the Hungarian chocolate biscuit?

Reactions: 10