Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Harry is rumoured to be visiting the UK again in a few weeks.....................

charles and camilla running away .jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Baobunbonanza

Inspired by rowengal on the previous thread (and Pink Floyd!)
Harry & Meghan #435 - Dark Side of the Moon Bump

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
So...I was doing some research whilst sitting in Cubicleville on this gloomy Tuesday morning, about why Smeg's would use Ozempic/Semiglutide.
I've deduced it's because she has Lie-abetes.

You're welcome.
Please follow me for more medical news and information...
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Perhaps discussed already, but I think the Wales have played a blinder (if the tabloids are correct about this) by ‘inviting the Harkles to bring their kids over so they can meet their cousins’ … in other words, issuing an ultimatum to put up or shut up about the existence of Archie and Lilibet. Whether or not such an invitation was issued - who knows - but whoever came up with the idea is pretty much backing the Harkles into a corner.

Predictably, Meghan has responded by saying that there is insufficient
security
to bring the flatpacks.She wont be able to refuse forever. Maybe I’m way behind on this, but I’m looking forward to seeing how the Harkles wriggle out of this one.
BIB
It amazes me how many of us manage to survive in this country with so many threats round every corner.
I find it hard to believe that my mixed race grandchildren have managed to survive so far what with racist assassins lurking everywhere.
How have the Royal family survived for a thousand years without having potshots taken at them every other day?
The heirs to the throne have seriously been lucky to have been able to attend schools, universities, mingling with the general public and even taking public transport without serious harm coming to them.
This is quite miraculous.
Meghan is maybe quite correct in saying there is insufficient security to bring her children to this country.
I am maybe quite correct in saying a thousand years of history says otherwise and that any historical threat to the royals doesn’t come from some randoms who think that Meghan and her children are quite that important.
But what do I know?
Meghan surely knows better.

TLDR
She’s a coward who knows that the worst that’s going to happen is that she’ll be booed wherever she goes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Chita

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s true that Hazno was going to spill the beans about the flatpacks at the end of last year but he chickened out/was stopped by Peg? Didn’t someone in the last thread say this was in Lady C’s additions to her book?

I’d be interested to know how he was going to announce it ....... via Lawyer Bouffant perhaps, a banner attached to a private plane, an X message from Scoobie or hidden within a podcast as he interviewed the Pope?

He was going to tell the Archbishop of Canterbury three days before and then blame Ashley Cole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Plantagenet

VIP Member
TUESDAY, APRIL 09, 2024
Crazy Days and Nights
Blind Item #13

The alliterate one wants a huge launch for her company next month. She wants to time it with the overseas visit of her husband so he will be forced to come right back home again. It is troubling how he is never allowed to stay longer than a day. Spell wears off? Worried about his ex?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Olaf26

Chatty Member
Catherine handed William the trophy at a polo match previously.
So of course twit and twat have to cos play it, but make sure they do it better 🤭
with big heels and an ill fitting expensive dress and lots of thick make up and ratty hair and camera crew and, and, and ……….. deluded, fake arsewipes
IMG_8976.jpeg
IMG_8979.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

wibble

VIP Member
TUESDAY, APRIL 09, 2024
Crazy Days and Nights
Blind Item #13

The alliterate one wants a huge launch for her company next month. She wants to time it with the overseas visit of her husband so he will be forced to come right back home again. It is troubling how he is never allowed to stay longer than a day. Spell wears off? Worried about his ex?
A big launch on May 8th eh?

Let's hope it isn't overshadowed by Gary Glitter's birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member

Yeah...interesting that 'casual' pub visit....

Is this William subtly expressing his care and support for his MIL who's been the target of some vile shit over the past couple of months?

In an ideal world, everyone would be blessed with an MIL and FIL like the Earl and Countess of Bucklebury! ❤
My wife and children can't possibly attend a closely guarded ceremony at St Paul's unless you reinstate my security. Two future kings attend a football match and SHOCKINGLY sit in the stands. After future king attends pub with MIL

All hail prince William, king of trolling his stupid brother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Chita

VIP Member
breaking news.JPG

The Heritage Foundation's legal action against Homeland Security has taken a dramatic turn today when the Judge in charge of the proceedings was asked to liaise with another member of the Judiciary to make sure the correct decision is arrived at.

The services of Judge Dredd were the first choice, but as he is not even fecking REAL, Judge Carl Nichols asked to make his own choice and the identity of the person he chose has been under wraps for a few days.

The secret is now out, thanks to investigative reporter and Royal expert Ms Chita Rivera..............

judge judy dredd  watermarked.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
"a very special story time" is that a euphemism for she told her washing up liquid letter story again 🤔
That story about how she changed the world with a letter to a washing up company, shows she was a pretentious little twat even then.

• Haha
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
For/from @Nuttynana

Harry & Meghan #435 Africa is in his soul with his mushroom up Nachos hole!

If you voted for my suggestion, please unlike it and vote for this instead 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Love this and although a bit far fetched you can actually believe they would release something to this effect ..... the kids came with them but were kept out of the public eye, however they did meet their grandad, uncle, aunt and cousins and look forward to seeing them all again in the future.

I’m so hoping that they will release a statement like this as they are now so full of themselves and feel they can say anything without there being any come back. However, I’m sure the RF have had enough and the time is right for the Palace to strike back with their own statement .......

‘At no time during this visit did any member of the RF meet any children of Harry and Meghan. This time recollections DO vary.’

If they all come I'm fine with the kids being out of the public eye except for one thing.
I want an official photograph of them with Harry and Meghan. No other royal family members just Harry, Meghan, Archie and Lili.

All facing the camera, no photoshopping.
Watermarked so nobody can mess with it.

And if they come to a venue where other royals are present, motorcade them in and motorcade them out 20 minutes later with RF authorised camera crew filming their arrival and exit so there can be no doubt any time spent with any of the RF was less than 20 mins.

If they are in the line of succession to the throne of my country, I want to see an official photo of them like I have seen of all the others.

And yes, as @Thalia wisely says, have all the other royals post footage of them in a different place at the exact same time. Live film footage, even better.

• Heart