Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member

---
The shit will hit the fan when Americans find out his military service wasnt what they thought, ie, he was in a bunker being guarded by Ghurkas while he played computer games instead of actual active service.

It's time that little truth bomb landed.
Oh, I tell anyone who has ever mentioned him what a slacker he was when he served!! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
I know there is a lot of media drama around the Markles...so its hard to have an inkling of the truth!

But, how odd to be speculating about whether or not the children are coming? It takes a particularly odd kind of mentality to visit your home country without bringing children to meet grandparents and family!
Thats one of the basics......introduce the kids to the grandparents and aunts and uncles.....in most families!!!

• Wow
  • Sick

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Wow! The Daily Mail are getting bold!!

IMG_1448.jpeg

This is fake. I did it. Don’t sue the DM Meghan.

Footnote: Yes Liz, you have.

• Haha

hehehe

VIP Member
Yes, that ‘who me?’ and surprised face he pulls at her with the trophy 🙄🙄

Overall he’s so far far worse than her and I absolutely do not believe he’s going to leave her any time soon , he’s still hugely enthralled by her in my very humble opinion.
It's nauseating. He played with a team, and with the help of the vile trollop he's married to he's making everything all about himself. No acknowledgement of anybody else. I don't get why anyone chooses to be around this foul pair of cunts.

• Sick

wibble

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s true that Hazno was going to spill the beans about the flatpacks at the end of last year but he chickened out/was stopped by Peg? Didn’t someone in the last thread say this was in Lady C’s additions to her book?

I’d be interested to know how he was going to announce it ....... via Lawyer Bouffant perhaps, a banner attached to a private plane, an X message from Scoobie or hidden within a podcast as he interviewed the Pope?
He was going to do it during his engagement announcement to Amber Heard.

• Haha
  • Heart

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I love photos of the Tindall children and their cousins.
Usually at an equestrian event, eating ice cream or candy floss, playing on some ride or just rough and tumble. But together, having fun. And usually with Mike keeping an eye on them, biggest kid of the lot,
Their was a report of Sophie finishing a long charity cycle ride and a young James flying up for a hug and Sophie doing the interview while hugging him so tightly.
Even Andrew at Eugenie’s wedding helping to sort her dress before she walked into the chapel so she looked perfect.
Don’t even need to mention the Wales lot…
All of them just being great parents, loving their children.
And so so proud of them. Not showing off, not using them for publicity. Just real family love.

Which makes it so sad that Harry’s children don’t have that fun and love.
at the Christmas Carol service, when watching, there was a lovely moment of many I might add of Catherine looking at William their brood you can see how both are so proud loving and caring they are to their well behaved children ♥

• Heart

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Prince George doesn’t look particularly happy in the photos I have seen. It worries me a bit. He is such a lovely and sensitive child.

William always looked the same as a child - shy and uncomfortable, but look how well he turned out.

• Heart

Plantagenet

VIP Member
So, I take it the children have been left at home yet again honestly I feel so sorry for them because they always go away without them. Honestly it isn't normal parenting to constantly leave Archie and Lili at home.
They are being raised like.Victorian children. Left to the nanny to raise.
---
why does she get to be in a team picture with the trophy? she isn’t part of the team..
View attachment 2872227
And this is a bit awkward..View attachment 2872230
This is so typical of her. If there is a photo op she can’t stay away. She also needs to make herself the most important person in the picture. It’s pathologic.

Last edited:
  • Sick

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
I think they've both aged really badly since they got married. Like, worse than other people age in that amount of time. With Harry I guess it's drink, drugs and being a ginger in the Califorian sun. With her, I'm not so sure. Maybe she's stressed trying to micromanage other people all the time, like narcs do? Maybe she was taking really good care of herself when trying to snare a Prince, but has given up now?
@InkHeart
Never a truer word
Eats them up from the inside
62e4836ea0d11fcc5971a67397a64108.jpg

• Heart