Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
why does she get to be in a team picture with the trophy? she isn’t part of the team..
859BDDCC-9453-4C03-B643-775B24456852.jpeg

And this is a bit awkward..
9D175350-46BC-4AF2-8FF7-FA64AC278116.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

knoddle

VIP Member
1713034407768.png
1713034431117.png

She looks like Tutankhamun's mummy. Seriously, she cannot be happy with this photo, messy hair, buckie beavers and the fillers have already failed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Chita

VIP Member
Who gives a fuck what they do? They are no longer working members of our Royal Family & live 5,500 miles away on another Continent.
Let Americans slag them ( she IS American) and criticise them if they get involved in Americans views and opinions on their politics.

Bring it on, I say . 😆😆😆😆 theyll be crucified 😆😆
The shit will hit the fan when Americans find out his military service wasnt what they thought, ie, he was in a bunker being guarded by Ghurkas while he played computer games instead of actual active service.

It's time that little truth bomb landed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Bolus

Perhaps discussed already, but I think the Wales have played a blinder (if the tabloids are correct about this) by ‘inviting the Harkles to bring their kids over so they can meet their cousins’ … in other words, issuing an ultimatum to put up or shut up about the existence of Archie and Lilibet. Whether or not such an invitation was issued - who knows - but whoever came up with the idea is pretty much backing the Harkles into a corner.

Predictably, Megain has responded by saying there is insufficient security to bring the flatpacks. She wont be able to refuse forever. Maybe I’m way behind on this, but I’m looking forward to seeing how the Harkles wriggle out of this one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Wow! I’m not sure what else to say but wow! What a stretch!
No Mr Bouzy, you don’t understand it correctly. Nobody is asking Meghan to delay the launch of ARO because of Catherine’s diagnosis, it has been delayed because no f*cker is interested, there is nothing to buy, nothing to see only a lot of beige things. It is Meghan herself who is delaying the launch because she knows it will be a flop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

penpitstop

I'm so glad ARO is being postponed. Nothing with this juddering engine start will ever take off. Even the people excited for it will have lost their excitement when it's gone quiet for a few months. Any saddos who *might* have thought 'Oh wow, I can buy a grey dog bowl just like Meghan's dog's bowl and be like a Duchess, yay', will have lost their impulse-buy fervor by then.

Launch timing is such a big thing for a brand - you have to come out of the door with your best face on and Wow people. If you stick your head out the door and say 'We're going to do some things soon, can't tell you what right now.' the whole brand will be perceived as unexciting and struggling before it even started.
And probably absolutely nothing to do with the fact that even Fergie has more followers than her on her Instagram. How embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Duke of Kent is truly old school and helped the late Queen so much. Under other circumstances he would have fully retired years ago.
I have such admiration for him.
I will always remember him being on the balcony with her for the Jubilee.

Loyalty and duty personified.

IMG_4278.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Lovely new thread ta muchly :)

I don't think anything's really happened since the last thread...

Meghan is now apparently not bringing the kids in May... shocker
and Dan Wootton reckons that Sam wants Catherine to be a witness for her appeal or something (bore off Sam)
Oh and I think Lady C has released her book but nothing of note appears to have come out of it
Edward and Sophie were at the Entente Cordiale thingy...

We discussed moon-bumps and holey dresses.

In other news, there was a big eclipse but the Rapture™ either didn't happen or none of us were taken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
Of course it's odd and nobody believes that the children would be in any danger. They would have the Royal security surrounding them on any visits to the UK and wouldn't have to be photographed by anyone either. The visit could be completely private. It's only the Harkles that make everything a media circus around themselves.

Of course Meghan doesn't want to come because she knows she's blown it and nobody in the RF ever wants to see her again (although if she did bring the kids I should imagine some might force themselves to be polite to her).

The children not coming is a giant red flag that they either don't exist or they are worried about DNA testing.
So a week after the event she'll be releasing all the articles about how they all came over but kept it private. The imaginary kids had a whale of a time with the Wales kids and Grandpa and Auntie Kate. ILBW bought POW a hamper of goodies from her new ARO and they spent hours together catching up and giggling like schoolgirls. Ginger tits and William even went out on the lash together. Happy times 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I really don't know what to think about Aldi and Lidl. I find it incredibly hard to believe that there are no children, but none of it adds up in any way shape or form. I do think that no one cares about them actually, apart from the fact that these invisikids are in the LoS and therefore should be identified properly... Baffled of Baffleshire here.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Happy Lady

VIP Member
A big thank you for everyone who has started new threads recently, and for making me laugh at the new, very apt, title threads. I don't say it often so Ta Muchly. 🤭

I have to say that I really don't mind covering stuff over and again because it helps newbies to understand our thinking, and gives them an opportunity to visit the Wiki and have a laugh at the atrocities madam has worn, including differing shapes and sizes of moon bumps. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Padparadascha

Ya know, if I was a newspaper editor who was muzzled by a superinjunction about say, a surrogacy or two... I think it would tickle me a lot to publish loads of articles on when the kiddywinks would meet their extended family every time their dickhead parents think about landing in the UK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49