Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread
can't believe we are on #434 😱
Congratulations to @Shade. And you? 😊👏 and a special mention to @OiOiNoseyParker 😊👏
Please could someone kindly do a recap as l have not been on the last thread very much . Thank you so much 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Old thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...eoples-children-up-on-a-silver-platter.44722/

I cant do a recap either because I only dipped in and out.
I think a lot of chat was going over old ground for us because things that werent really 'out there' about the baby bump etc are now finding their way to more people because Dan Wootton, Lady C and a load of hard working Youtubers have been getting the word out.
So we revisited a lot of stuff from past threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So...I was doing some research whilst sitting in Cubicleville on this gloomy Tuesday morning, about why Smeg's would use Ozempic/Semiglutide.
I've deduced it's because she has Lie-abetes.

You're welcome.
Please follow me for more medical news and information...
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Inspired by rowengal on the previous thread (and Pink Floyd!)
Harry & Meghan #435 - Dark Side of the Moon Bump

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Ta muchly for new thread and title.

Any news or updates on the visa? Judge has had it now for a few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm waiting for the story in the Mirror which blames HRH Catherine, Princess of Wales, cancer for bots on American Ranch Ostrich, the security threats against Perkin and Warbeck and the hole in il Duce's dress.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Thank you for the new Fred!

I think from the last thread we’ve established that This One and That One have pretty much tit out and now we’ve got the crushingly boring ‘will they won’t they’ bullocks about a quite frankly, odd, church service for the ingriftus games.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Lovely new thread ta muchly :)

I don't think anything's really happened since the last thread...

Meghan is now apparently not bringing the kids in May... shocker
and Dan Wootton reckons that Sam wants Catherine to be a witness for her appeal or something (bore off Sam)
Oh and I think Lady C has released her book but nothing of note appears to have come out of it
Edward and Sophie were at the Entente Cordiale thingy...

We discussed moon-bumps and holey dresses.

In other news, there was a big eclipse but the Rapture™ either didn't happen or none of us were taken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
A big thank you for everyone who has started new threads recently, and for making me laugh at the new, very apt, title threads. I don't say it often so Ta Muchly. 🤭

I have to say that I really don't mind covering stuff over and again because it helps newbies to understand our thinking, and gives them an opportunity to visit the Wiki and have a laugh at the atrocities madam has worn, including differing shapes and sizes of moon bumps. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Trevor...

I have a slight niggle with what he says.
It's rather difficult to claim Prince Andrew wasn't in the frontline in the Falklands, since in naval warfare, particularly in the missile age, anyone within hundreds of miles of the warzone is in the frontline.... as the crew of the Atlantic Conveyor found out.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Old thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...eoples-children-up-on-a-silver-platter.44722/

I cant do a recap either because I only dipped in and out.
I think a lot of chat was going over old ground for us because things that werent really 'out there' about the baby bump etc are now finding their way to more people because Dan Wootton, Lady C and a load of hard working Youtubers have been getting the word out.
So we revisited a lot of stuff from past threads.
Thank you @Chita l forgot to link the last thread thank you so much for doing that 😊👏
Also thank you to @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the fabulous recap
😊👏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ooh, new UK banknotes!

The only reason I've seen a Charles coin was because I bought it off Ebay (wanted a 2023 one as a good luck charm for a wedding last year), I'm probably more likely to notice a note. I'm basically contactless these days.

Reactions: 29
The only reason I've seen a Charles coin was because I bought it off Ebay (wanted a 2023 one as a good luck charm for a wedding last year), I'm probably more likely to notice a note. I'm basically contactless these days.
I'll be watching out for them but I rarely use cash at all, like you am pretty much 100% contactless now

Reactions: 22
I wonder if it’s true that Hazno was going to spill the beans about the flatpacks at the end of last year but he chickened out/was stopped by Peg? Didn’t someone in the last thread say this was in Lady C’s additions to her book?

I’d be interested to know how he was going to announce it ....... via Lawyer Bouffant perhaps, a banner attached to a private plane, an X message from Scoobie or hidden within a podcast as he interviewed the Pope?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.