Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Harry is an absolute cnut, but, I think you might be right, perhaps he expected his Dad to be ill, but Catherine is a shock and it has to have hit home, somewhere deep inside him that what he has done/is doing is wrong. He may choose to ignore that but I am willing to bet a teensy tiny bit of him is thinking "oh shit". We'll see.
I respectfully disagree. I think nothing would make Hazno happier than Catherine dying. Why? Because he knows it would destory his brother for good. Also, he's a very self-absorbed, entitled, vindictive prick and the fact Catherine doesn't want anything to do with him would lead him to think: "Well, it serves her right". We know how he treats horses, or how he boasts about killing Afghanistani's ... I really don't think he gives a toss about Catherine's health or life.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I love photos of the Tindall children and their cousins.
Usually at an equestrian event, eating ice cream or candy floss, playing on some ride or just rough and tumble. But together, having fun. And usually with Mike keeping an eye on them, biggest kid of the lot,
Their was a report of Sophie finishing a long charity cycle ride and a young James flying up for a hug and Sophie doing the interview while hugging him so tightly.
Even Andrew at Eugenie’s wedding helping to sort her dress before she walked into the chapel so she looked perfect.
Don’t even need to mention the Wales lot…
All of them just being great parents, loving their children.
And so so proud of them. Not showing off, not using them for publicity. Just real family love.

Which makes it so sad that Harry’s children don’t have that fun and love.

• Sad

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I know there is a lot of media drama around the Markles...so its hard to have an inkling of the truth!

But, how odd to be speculating about whether or not the children are coming? It takes a particularly odd kind of mentality to visit your home country without bringing children to meet grandparents and family!
Thats one of the basics......introduce the kids to the grandparents and aunts and uncles.....in most families!!!
Of course it's odd and nobody believes that the children would be in any danger. They would have the Royal security surrounding them on any visits to the UK and wouldn't have to be photographed by anyone either. The visit could be completely private. It's only the Harkles that make everything a media circus around themselves.

Of course Meghan doesn't want to come because she knows she's blown it and nobody in the RF ever wants to see her again (although if she did bring the kids I should imagine some might force themselves to be polite to her).

The children not coming is a giant red flag that they either don't exist or they are worried about DNA testing.

• Heart

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Not seen this article (was researching connection between Ho, Molly Bloom, Jennifer Meyer and Tobey Maguire)
STEPHANIE POWERS doesn't hold back !
Daily Mail article Stephanie Powers had an interview with the Daily Beast. Let’s say she didn’t mince words.

It's her job to be Harry's wife, not change the royal dynamic': Prince Charles' Hollywood polo pal Stefanie Powers, 77, unloads on Meghan and brands Andrew 'stupid' - but gushes about 'impeccable' Kate
Stefanie Powers, 77, shared her unrestrained opinions about the Royal Family in a new interview
The American actress known for her leading role on the 80s sitcom Hart to Hart became friends with Prince Charles years ago through their mutual love of polo
Powers said she's not a fan of Charles' daughter-in-law Meghan Markle, accusing the duchess of trying to turn the royals into her own reality show
She also took aim at Prince Andrew, calling him stupid and saying: 'Both him and Harry have making fools of themselves in common'
Powers spoke fondly of Kate Middleton, saying she 'doesn't put a foot wrong'
In the same interview Powers talked at length about her Hart to Hart co-star and friend of 40 years Robert
Stefanie Powers unloaded on fellow actress Meghan Markle in a new interview where she shared a range of unrestrained opinions about the Royal Family.

Powers, who is best known for her leading role on the 80s sitcom Hart to Hart and currently splits her time between the UK, Los Angeles and Kenya, formed a close relationship with Prince Charles years ago through their mutual love of polo.

Speaking to The Daily Beast in an interview published Thursday, Powers revealed that she strongly disapproves of Charles' daughter-in-law Meghan.

The actress charged that the Duchess of Sussex has tried to turn the Royal Family into her own personal TV show, 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous' 'The Adventures of Meghan in the Palace'.

'[Meghan] wants to be a star, which, I'm sorry, is not what she is supposed to be doing,' Powers said. 'Meghan's role is not about being a star.

'It's her job to be Harry's wife, not change the royal dynamic.'

22173690-7786545-image-a-194_1576188432990.jpg

+7
Powers claimed that Meghan has been trying to turn the Royal Family into her own reality show. '[Meghan] wants to be a star, which, I'm sorry, is not what she is supposed to be doing,' she said. It's her job to be Harry's wife, not change the royal dynamic'

22175164-7786545-image-a-206_1576188911568.jpg

+7
Powers was far more complimentary when talking about other members of the Royal Family, calling Kate Middleton 'impeccable' and Prince Charles 'lovely and witty'

Powers went on to take aim at Meghan's acting career, saying: 'Those headlines saying she was Hollywood royalty marrying British royalty... She had a role in a TV show.

22175234-7786545-image-a-211_1576189075770.jpg
Powers called Prince Andrew (pictured) 'stupid' and said: 'Both him and Harry have making fools of themselves in common'

'Please, she's obviously not a great actress. She's not gotten into the role she has taken on.

'Grace Kelly did [when she married Prince Rainier of Monaco], but then she was Hollywood royalty—not a bit player in a minor television series.'

Her rant then shifted to other members of the Royal Family as she said: 'Britain is outstanding because of the Royal Family, and when a member of it misbehaves they shorten its viability.

'Prince Andrew is stupid. Both him and Harry have making fools of themselves in common.

'Kate [Middleton] is impeccable, she doesn't put a foot wrong.

'Look at Princess Anne. I love Princess Anne. I know her. She is sensational. She is her mother's daughter, totally committed to what she does. She has stepped back, and doesn't make a circus of life whenever she steps out. She's the real thing. She's kind of mischievous. She has a wicked twinkle.'
Screenshot_20240410-002304_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Perhaps discussed already, but I think the Wales have played a blinder (if the tabloids are correct about this) by ‘inviting the Harkles to bring their kids over so they can meet their cousins’ … in other words, issuing an ultimatum to put up or shut up about the existence of Archie and Lilibet. Whether or not such an invitation was issued - who knows - but whoever came up with the idea is pretty much backing the Harkles into a corner.

Predictably, Megain has responded by saying there is insufficient security to bring the flatpacks. She wont be able to refuse forever. Maybe I’m way behind on this, but I’m looking forward to seeing how the Harkles wriggle out of this one.
I don't believe it. They're a long way away from playing happy families with the kids, the adults need to sort their shit out first before the kids are brought into it. And TBH I don't think W&C should have anything to do the lot of them.

• Heart

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Bit random but here we go - Harry and Meghan representing the UK at the Eurovision song contest:
IMG_1451.jpeg

NIL POI!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Sukysue

Chatty Member
New thread
can't believe we are on #434 😱
Congratulations to @Shade. And you? 😊👏 and a special mention to @OiOiNoseyParker 😊👏
Please could someone kindly do a recap as l have not been on the last thread very much . Thank you so much 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Chita

VIP Member
They will continue to say that it's all race based hatred. William et all can do it as they're white, but Harkles kids are mixed so the British hate them and they are in danger. At every turn they use race to stir up controversy and demand IPP status.

In his book, Harry boasted about killing 25 Taliban.
The Harkles seem to forget that this might have have made him a target.
But he got paid a huge advance of money for the book, so he can pay for his protection out of that.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

hehehe

VIP Member
'Africa's in my heart, Africa's in my soul,' he said. 'I first went there when I was 12... 13 years old, and after so many years I wanted to give back to it because it had given me so much.

'The vast open space, the cultures, the communities, the people, the wildlife, just the freedom was a huge piece of why I loved Africa so much.

But no mention of African Parks or the Baka people.

There becomes a point where silence is betrayal.
Typical bullshit from an overprivileged imbecile, it's easy to romanticise "Africa" when you're there as a rich white tourist when the average people there have no access to basic amenities and can't feed, educate or medicate their children. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
We all agree that King William V will rip their HRH titles away from them faster than it took the "high speed paparazzi" to chase them through Manhattan, right?

Of course, that is unless H has already moved on to wife #2 by then and done something extraordinary to soften W into leaving him keep it. But there is no way William V will stomach these two doorknobs continuing with this rubbish during his reign.

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
This is what they want the RPOs to do.

'Heavies' with shaved heads and shades, wearing suits (even in hot weather). Visibly flanking them and looking slightly intimidating.

Actual RPOs tend to blend right into the background, even on Royal walkabouts. Unless you look very closely it can be hard to tell who's the RPO and who's staff. They're not strutting about on a dick-waving exercise.

When you look at the photos and clips of William/George at Villa Park the presence was so discreet it looked like they had no security.

• Heart

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Why was Rachel flirting with the handsome multimillionaire male model and successful polo player 🤔

We might never know...

😁
Aside from the fact that he has been married for a thousand years and has 4 kids, this man has been good looking all his life and knows when a woman is coming onto him and/or using him. He has been wise to MM from the start. I think he has kept quiet about what he really thinks only because it is more advantageous for him to have the Harry connection. Polo is an upper crust sport and royals run in this crowd. These are classier people that Meghan is used to. She has learned nothing from being exposed to them as well. They good manner and behavior has not rubbed off on her.
---
Duke of Kent is truly old school and helped the late Queen so much. Under other circumstances he would have fully retired years ago.

• Heart
  • Wow

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Thanks @LadyMuck 💂‍♀️

Plan B is longer-term. BP and the Sussexes start a positive media blitz, with BP being the liaison between the Sussexes and the media in the same way that Mark Bolland was used to improve Camilla's reputation through the press. Chuck is 100% behind this plan.

Articles in The Mirror and Daily Record report how uncomfortable the Ho now is with life in Monteceito. Both by Tom Quinn, who's written several books on the RF. BookWorm doesn't know how trustworthy Quinn is, but he has lots of excuses for the King and is just the sort of person they need to get the message across.

The hospital visit by the Ho was old, probably 2 years ago and likely originally from the NF cutting-room floor, but what was interesting was the timing. Photos and footage of the Ho visiting children miles from home, looking matronly. This isn't WME or Sussex PR, it's Buckingham Palace PR. Typical Charles, he's done it before and he'll do it again.

The press is full of articles about them coming back, and the sycophants are hard at work. Next we'll hear that the sick king wants to be reunited with all his family in his last years.

How is this KC3 PR? He has shown absolutely no time or patience for the Stoats and has not budged an inch on anything for either of them

• Heart