Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Just now, news item on radio. Harkles doing 2 NF shows (who cares).

One on cooking, gardening and 5he other on friendships and entertaining. She don't have any friends ffs

In some places 'friendship' is a euphemism for yachting 😉 So yachting and entertaining ⛵🛥

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm behind on this, is she saying that the account is really Meghan?
I have no idea what's going on with the YouTubers and people scrapping on Twatter but something is going down. Who is Atalanta of Arcadia? Could it be Meghan or Harry 🤔

• Wow

Sami Lee

VIP Member
I love this, I'm going to refer to them as this from now on.
I think it's a lovely title for them too and so well-deserved!
I and others have suggested it here long before now, and this week I see that the sweet Richard Eden (DM) is headlining the idea! (He's obviously lurker here 😎)

The only thing for me is the unfairness that, according to convention, James and his family would inherit the title.
To me, that's grossly unfair in this day and age! Especially as Pippa's always been such a support to her sister.

All this mediaeval stuff needs a thorough overhaul imo!

GalofHal

One of my sprogs wanted to marry a lovely Sikh girl. Long story short, she broke it off because her family would have disowned her (as they did her older sister). Terribly sad all round.

In the UK, in the 21st century. 😢😢😢
There's a Ken Loach film set in Glasgow with this as the theme. Ae Fond Kiss.

• Heart

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
Hey, whatever brings the headlines. It won't be her "being smart", it won't for sure be her acts of kindness, and it won't for sure be her charitable actions - as none of this exists. So it's skanking down royal titles. I am surprised that she hasn't yet sign for one of those desperate housewives shows.
That’s got to be next. Once Netflix dumps them.

• Haha