Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeorgiePup

Astrologer Steve Judd recently did a video about the Royal Family. He spoke only about the four top members of the Royal Family, so no mention of the Harkles. He said that he is 95% positive about Catherine’s recovery. He was also positive about William and Camilla, although less so about Charles.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Anyone betting on Stattler in the National tomorrow πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³. Me πŸ™‹

Staying on topic, hope Haz isn't riding it. πŸ™„. No idea why he feels it necessary to hurt a lovely horse when he's riding it. They should chuck him off.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
I actually think they both look great 😬 I really like her outfit and Harry looks quite fit and well.

Another one to show themselves out ... πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 17

wibble

VIP Member
Dear Lord, aprons and oven gloves! I recall making the hair band and nowt else. Given I had short hair, it was a bit of a wasted effort, but everyone had to wear it. Best thing we made was sausage casserole. Difficult getting it home, mind.
My mashmallow and chocolate spread, probably should have been made earlier in the year - mind, I should have secured the tupperware lid better.
Still, it beat the dog ate my homework as an excuse...

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
I’m presuming this is a Sussex Squad photoshop, well again they have shot themselves in the foot. This just shows how beautiful Catherine would be without hair if, god forbid, that happened to her during her treatment. Beauty radiates from the inside for all to see.
Now compare and contrast her with the picture of Peg with the towel on her head …. how she would look if she lost her hair! I rest my case.
Apologies for the size of photo, hope it doesn’t give anyone nightmares!

View attachment 2868512
" a right old frying-pan shaped boat-race" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€
---
She probably did!!
I wouldn't put anything past that old mattress. Like muvver, like daughter......

When her tele was playing up & the guy on the telephone told her to adjust her Horizontal hold, she dropping straight to the floor, flexing her old minge.............

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha