Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ToodliePips

VIP Member
I had to make a sewing thing in gingham and petersham ribbon - took me all year and I helpfully sewed it to my candlewick bedspread - hated sewing ever since
Domestic Science was otherwise generally useful
Oh, and darning socks! I quite enjoyed darning socks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

JAR21

VIP Member
I have a couple of questions about these photos.
1. Why is she flirting with Nacho?
2. Why is she hugging and kissing Nacho and Delfina's daughter? It is coming across as very creepy.
3. How has Harry suddenly got a belly whereas the day before he looked really thin?

BIB Which photo is this?

Reactions: 16

JAR21

VIP Member
Daily Mail

DM including variations of 'filmed by NF' in all their articles.

Is Smeg arguing with Haz? She doesn't look pleased.

@JAR21 Archiving not working for me right now.
---

And in one of the articles in the Mail yesterday, they referred to The Dom's watch as Diana's watch, yet last week they said it was the same as Diana's. I wish these bloody papers would get their facts right and stick to them.

Last edited:

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I bet you any money that when they ‘entertain’ it is a firm of caterers that does all the work………or In and Out Burgers. (Other take aways are available😉)

Or she gets a minion to slap some apple butter on a single piece of non-toast, served with a tiny cup of tea or a tumbler-ful of leaded oat coffee dumped back when the reports about the lead came out, maybe an expired chocolates or two. Calls it a tasting menu and says it's 'inelegant' to ask for more.

wibble

VIP Member
Took me a year to make my cookery apron in Needlework; our's were yellow gingham, and my mum had to finish it off for me because I still hadn't finished it despite working on it for three terms - I hated Needlework lessons!

Hope Peg has a nice pinny to wear when she's showing us how to cook on Netflix
Did you make an oven glove?

• Haha
  • Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
I have a feeling that Meghan is going to base herself on the Barefoot Contessa and it'll be uber glamorous with dining al fresco/recipes from countries they've "adored". Let's face it, she's yet to have an original idea.... and she'll be flogging the table linen/cutlery/place settings on ARO.
Ina and Jeffrey are super cute - they could never ever EVER hope to be them

• Heart