Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
Bonus if she did appear - she might learn how to present herself. And having Ru Paul turn to her and say "I'd say 'Don't fuck it up' but its too late for that. Can I get an amen?!?"
---

And so we can retain the 'alliterate one' we call them Mr and Mrs Harold & Megain Mountbatten Windsor. They've sullied every other moniker, they might as well continue that tradition.
Perfect!
---
Recently saw this IG post referring to him as "His Royal Highness (disused) Prince Harry".

I wanted to tell them to re-write it as 'NOT His Royal Highness The Useless Prince Harry', or as 'His un-Royal High-ness The Useless Prince Harry'.

Too many people are relying on me to not lose the rest of my sanity for me to engage with Sugars though 🤷

ETA: Smegs can be 'Her Hoeness', if she really can't survive without her delusions of grandeur. That's one title we won't begrudge her.
I do like 'The Useless' for Harry. Very apt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
That dress makes a feature of the huge bow at the back of the neck (bloody uncomfortable if you ask me).
So how come, with her impeccable fashion sense 🤣🤣 she leaves her tatty wig flowing freely to get all entangled with it?

View attachment 2872629

Is that a BDSM-type toy (a gag?) in his mouth or did Smegs punch him with her left hand and her ring got stuck in his teeth? Maybe he bought her a new diamond and she threw it at him saying it wasn't big enough 😂

Or the hot air he's spewing is so hot that it flows like a sun 😂

I'm rationing my comments about that torn bedsheet next to him - an appearance after so long, the entertainment must be savoured 😂

• Haha

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Took me a year to make my cookery apron in Needlework; our's were yellow gingham, and my mum had to finish it off for me because I still hadn't finished it despite working on it for three terms - I hated Needlework lessons!

Hope Peg has a nice pinny to wear when she's showing us how to cook on Netflix
I had to make a dress for my little sister. By the time I finished, she’d already outgrown it. I was rubbish at sewing and needlework at school. These days I can hand sew very well and can do all sorts of needlework, but I still can’t wrangle a sewing machine.

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Did you make an oven glove?
Dear Lord, aprons and oven gloves! I recall making the hair band and nowt else. Given I had short hair, it was a bit of a wasted effort, but everyone had to wear it. Best thing we made was sausage casserole. Difficult getting it home, mind.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
She's a mutt without makeup. 2 totally different people. No wonder she won't show her kids, considering the genetic material thats been comingled there...woof!
---

Plus, look at the both of them...woof!
I can understand the mutt's provenance but how did Diana produce that! In the latest book, Georgie thinks it's Diana+Bulimia which is what we social media denizens have said for a long time (and been banned for doing so...)

• Wow

wibble

VIP Member
Such a Darwin moment. Who would it was a good idea to put all the vital logistics material on one unarmed, undefended freighter?
There was nowhere else to put the equipment.
I believe the ship was commissioned after the Task Force had sailed when the decision was made to bolster the land forces.

The ship was hit because it didn't have chaff launchers, so when the nearby ships fired chaff, thus Altantic Conveyor was the only signature for the Exocet radar to lock onto.

Not sure that makes it a Darwin moment, the bombing of Sir Galahad would make a better case. It was more Sods Law, as the Exocet was one of the last available to the Argentines - which brings up the interesting story of the secret service scouring world to buy up all available Exocet missiles.

Though in terms of the the point about Prince Andrew it does rather reinforce it as helicopters were used to transport personal and equipment to and from the Atlantic Conveyor and in the rescue.

• Wow

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Harry, in a dinghy
Cos this land’s the place I loved
I want to come home.

Meghan, too many secrets
And I know she doesn’t care
So take me home

• Haha
  • Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
I still find this really uncomfortable. Do we know who’s car it was?
Yes, so do I. It's got guilt smeared all over it.
I don't know, when she was a child did someone frequently hit her in the back when she did something wrong?

Someone did say whose car it was a few years back. Not sure I remember rightly, maybe Hazno's?

Reactions: 19

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
So she's progressed from Duchess to Princess and now she's calling herself Queen.
Where have her tits gone by the way?

View attachment 2873291

Missed posting this and now formatting is getting all messed up 🤦 Your 'Duchess to Princess to Queen's reminded me of this.

Today I was thinking about regional politics (pretty bad idea, it worsened my pre-migraine). I normally compare Smegs with The Supreme(ish) One in my country, but I should actually (also) be comparing her to an actress who's now contesting the elections (I've deleted her name because I don't want her team to find this post and get the website banned in India - I love you guys more than I want to vent about her. Shouldn't be too difficult to find her name with the hints I'm about to drop, not that it's very relevant).

I don't really follow celeb gossip a lot, so I'm not very sure about her beginnings, but someone who'd worked in the celeb/party circuit (and directly with her before she became famous) had told me that this actress was quite 'notorious', basically a land yacht girl. Even when she was quite young she would "hang around" a certain school in the same region as me. Anyway, she got into Bollywood, starting with smutty-ish, drunk/drugged sort of roles. Some of the films were fairly popular, mostly due to the music and because smut. She was also picking up fights with co-actors/producers etc, and getting into relationship after relationship which all ended in a lot of controversy.

On top of sounding very unpolished, she'd developed (or started showing) a very brash, rude attitude. Also used to wear skimpy outfits and would make "bold" statements to rule up people (e.g. on eating beef, which is coming back to bite her now). Accused a lot of prominent people in Bollywood, including those who had given her opportunities and helped her, of nepotism and blew up the industry for a bit (helped by a couple of other coincidences). Would have gone the way of other "item girls" had she not starred in a film titled 'Queen' about a sheltered girl who goes on her honeymoon alone after being jilted and becomes a new person. She then started doing 'epic' films, taking on the mantles of an historic brave queen and prominent Indian politicians.

At the same time she started very openly supporting TPTB. Wore sarees, became very 'pious' (when she wasn't showing off yet another bralette - not slut-shaming, but hypocrisy-shaming). Earned a lot, built/bought herself a palatial property amongst other assets. Demanded and got high-level (Y-plus) security.

Now she's contesting elections against an actual prince of an erstwhile state and media are calling it "King vs Queen". That just annoyed me so much when I saw the headlines last night. Insult to injury 😤

At least unlike Smegs, she made a few good/tolerable films, amassed a lot of wealth, benefited her relatives, and is contesting major elections from a crucial constituency, all while officially remaining single 🤷

• Haha

Sami Lee

VIP Member
What's your blood group?

We Mongol Hordes are AB* apparently, as I was told (or rather I was told that as an AB I was descended from the Mongol Hordes) when I needed an emergency transfusion of about 11 pints and they were scraping round for blood. Fortunately they found a couple of gallons, probably donated by the cream of the aristocracy, and I didn't have to slum it with Type O.

I am also a fearsome opponent, it is alleged, and my nostrils actually flare when I am enraged.

*Probably explains my passion for yoghourt and my "resting murder face".
Well that also explains a lot about my mother and one of my sisters! Both ferocious, fearsome foes you wouldn't want to make (I could well imagine them ruling the roost out on the steppes!)

Have you seen William's nostril flare in action...!? You're in good company!