Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jusa

VIP Member
Sounds exotic (am I allowed to use that word😉?) or is this another Urban dictionary thing? We only had one term of the cooking bit and I can’t recall any baking although I supposed we must have made something.
It was one of the first things they taught us to make - basically just a chocolate flavoured biscuit, sandwiched together with chocolate buttercream 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Pepote

WTF is that?
I hate these bloody Temu ads. They are everywhere now. I refuse to buy anything from them because of their aggressive advertising and because its cheap Chinese stuff that they've ripped off other sellers.
Actually, I buy from Temu all the time. Its quality stuff. I think Amazon is just pissed that Temu is a strong competitor and is taking business and so is spreading propaganda, saying stuff like Temu is the biggest threat to US national security EVER. Its not. Its the biggest threat to Amazon. The quality is there, but its lower priced than Amazon. Like Amazon used to be, but pre-covid. I buy tons of clothing off Temu. Its better quality than Amazons own brands. So I don't mind their commercials.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

wibble

VIP Member
Absolutely no idea!
Much as I'm on their side, the difficulty I have with a lot of these you tubers is that they're so oblique and so opaque and sooo into dramatic subterfuge. They've made it about themselves and not the issue. Unless you listen over again (and again!) it's all still a mess of porridge!

I figure that whatever it is they're trying not to say outright will become obvious soon enough if it's that important. Present your facts in a calm, logical, straightforward way (like TRG for example) and I'll be happy to listen.
So I move on and don't get sucked into the dramas these days.
Life really is too short and I don't need the avoidable adrenaline hits!!
To some extent it is about them.
In this case, the particular troll account has gone directly after Fiona's daughter.

Reactions: 15

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I deleted my post about POW and maybe best not to refer to it? May not be true, maybe rubbish we don't know but until then just in case...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hello all 👋🏻
I s as m many pages behind but I just want to say that Troy are showing me ads for the perfect out gif Smeg's triumphal return to the UK in May .
IMG_1659.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14