Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reverend

VIP Member
There was nowhere else to put the equipment.
I believe the ship was commissioned after the Task Force had sailed when the decision was made to bolster the land forces.

The ship was hit because it didn't have chaff launchers, so when the nearby ships fired chaff, thus Altantic Conveyor was the only signature for the Exocet radar to lock onto.

Not sure that makes it a Darwin moment, the bombing of Sir Galahad would make a better case. It was more Sods Law, as the Exocet was one of the last available to the Argentines - which brings up the interesting story of the secret service scouring world to buy up all available Exocet missiles.

Though in terms of the the point about Prince Andrew it does rather reinforce it as helicopters were used to transport personal and equipment to and from the Atlantic Conveyor and in the rescue.
True, but Atlantic Conveyor's main problem was the old adage, 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket.' Instead of having multiple vessels to transport, they used just one, which the Treasury budget had dictated.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

wibble

VIP Member
another Fucking planet is what he's on!
A bit excessive going to all that trouble for a quick rectal rogering from Nacho. Let's hope he can't sit down on his horse and gets tossed off. Oh wait, he's probably already had that!😁
Nacho stuffed polos.

A perfect after dinner treat while entertaining with friends.
Serve with mushroom coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart

shellie

VIP Member
I’m presuming this is a Sussex Squad photoshop, well again they have shot themselves in the foot. This just shows how beautiful Catherine would be without hair if, god forbid, that happened to her during her treatment. Beauty radiates from the inside for all to see.
Now compare and contrast her with the picture of Peg with the towel on her head …. how she would look if she lost her hair! I rest my case.
Apologies for the size of photo, hope it doesn’t give anyone nightmares!

View attachment 2868512
Not the greatest of pics but it isn't actually a dig. It's from a YouTube video talking about her getting several inches cut from her hair a few years back and asking that it be donated. According to the video, it was anonymously sent to a charity called The Little Princess's Trust who make wigs for kids and young people up to the age of 20 who have lost their hair from cancer and other conditions. They also talk about what she is going through and that there may be a chance she might lose her hair which I guess is where the pic comes in which wasn't needed but I don't think they were deliberately trolling.

• Sad
  • Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Sweet nod to the Sainted Diana. Probably set up on purpose
Hey, whatever brings the headlines. It won't be her "being smart", it won't for sure be her acts of kindness, and it won't for sure be her charitable actions - as none of this exists. So it's skanking down royal titles. I am surprised that she hasn't yet sign for one of those desperate housewives shows.

• Sick

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Just a thought, but could we be looking right at evience of her having a hysterectomy? I know those can send women into early menopause, which gives them problems of older women. Maybe the lack of defined waist and her bird like ankles are a result of hormone disruption?

• Wow

goldshoes

Chatty Member
What's your blood group?

We Mongol Hordes are AB* apparently, as I was told (or rather I was told that as an AB I was descended from the Mongol Hordes) when I needed an emergency transfusion of about 11 pints and they were scraping round for blood. Fortunately they found a couple of gallons, probably donated by the cream of the aristocracy, and I didn't have to slum it with Type O.

I am also a fearsome opponent, it is alleged, and my nostrils actually flare when I am enraged.

*Probably explains my passion for yoghourt and my "resting murder face".
AB+ you say ? - Facts About the Shroud of Turin (Age, Dimensions, Blood Stains) (magiscenter.com)
Also the sudarium

• Wow

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
Oh my god. She is so awful!!! C’mon sugars, this is a sister she’s ushering and ordering around??!! Look how she’s treating her. Linked not ranked my arse. Wake the fuck up!!!
I really hope that women is one of the sugars and she’s just had a front seat pass to her idol’s manners (or lack of)

• Haha
  • Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
Who are these people?
So apparently St. Ann'e Family Services is a social services agency. Have taken a screen grab. One of the comments claims that Dorito actually works at teaching jewelry making at a community college. :D

Screenshot 2024-04-11 19.28.28.png

• Sick

Sami Lee

VIP Member
I've only seen a clip of TM last video To be fair as muçh as I can't stand that woman he was really vile
However maybe if she'd kept her family close with advice and guidance from the firm he wouldn't be so nasty
He has a good point about his sister controlling the narrative yet again.
But, yes, that previous video was very crude, intolerably vulgar.
He's far too much like a yobbish 15yo boy for my taste.

Elsa929

That's why I am convinced that the children don't exist because if they did then they wouldn't consistently leave them. Also if they do exist this would have been the perfect opportunity to take them to the polo and watch their daddy play as they would have loved this especially when Nacho and Delfina's daughter was at the polo.

Looks like madame ran out of fake bronzer/spray tan/creosote.

• Haha