Harry & Meghan #393 Bell-End Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in summary:
M on Oprah, there was a racist
H in interview, we never said racist, the press made that up
Scabies/M there were 2 racists
It's maths...
A positive and a negative equals the square root of minus two...
Which is two.

Or at least that's what Tessa Dunlop told me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ok I don’t follow it super close but MM seems to throw a spanner in the works every time H makes a bit of progress with his family. It’s like she’s reminding him / the world what a victim she’s been. Please. You were a box girl on a game show given a life of privilege but you had to be the victim and you had to have the freedom to exploit your ‘fame’.

When the divorce happens and nonsense stories suddenly pop up about him, he’ll realise how much he’s been played. She struck it lucky with weak, impressionable H.
He's like the opposite of Michael Corleone.

"Just when I thought I was in, she pulls me back out"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This tit stirring verucca sock faced patsy is 42 years old, and isn’t a member of BTS. This sad creature really gives me single white female vibes.
61255A11-D4FA-4B6F-9944-DFAA9EB7E7C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Also Meghan wasn't there for any of the conversations but Harry was there for the one conversation.
I do wonder how this will play out - at the time Spare was adamant it was not a conversation he was going to share - ie who the royal was.

Now Scoobies book is opening this can of worms again and it moving to now 2 people, we can assume one of two things - either ILBW told Scoobie and has added a second person, well 'just because' - or Spare has broke his promise never to have that conversation and told Scoobie.

No matter how many times he and they want to dismiss the idea that they are collaborating, this is another example that this information could only have come from them.

Reactions: 43
I do wonder how this will play out - at the time Spare was adamant it was not a conversation he was going to share - ie who the royal was.

Now Scoobies book is opening this can of worms again and it moving to now 2 people, we can assume one of two things - either ILBW told Scoobie and has added a second person, well 'just because' - or Spare has broke his promise never to have that conversation and told Scoobie.

No matter how many times he and they want to dismiss the idea that they are collaborating, this is another example that this information could only have come from them.
One of them was probably Harry.
And the other one was Meghan.

Since everyone else was too busy counting the spoons and consoling the staff...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Scobie is a parasite with serious unresolved issues from childhood imo. He'll be gone soon, just a few more days of nonsense. Sad bleep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Screenshot_20231125-084536_kindlephoto-153250569.png

Scrotie still trying to make out that William's strong temperament, sense of what's acceptable/not acceptable and willingness to get tough is some kind of character flaw. If only we had more politicians with the same tendencies.

Read the room, Scrotie. People were very much on William's side in 'necklacegate'.

William "gets" it. Going forward the RF can't continue to carry baggage that's either embarrassing or entitled. If anything's "out of touch" it's how the likes of Andrew and Haz have been allowed to behave until recently.

And this would be the same Charles who convinced his mother to exclude three of her own children from the Balcony at her own Diamond Jubilee in 2012. Andrew was apparently particularly enraged but Charles had his way. So I don't buy this 'Good Cop' Charlie/'Bad Cop' Willy stuff re Andrew.

KC3 and William are probably on the same page. They just have different approaches.

And Scobie forgets that TLQ could always overrule both Charles and William when it came to Andrew and Haz. But chose not to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
See here, this is Omid’s comment section. The good the bad and the equally narcissistic. Here is one person calling their account ‘the real…’ a non famous, non acclaimed person trying to tout themselves as something they are not and never will be.
Obviously there are certain demographics of people who are taken in by Meghan and her lackeys, and one of those demographics are the equally highly narcissistic and deluded.
1ECD294B-DD44-4CD2-917F-6C0FAD7F2184.jpeg

Omid - word up…. humble yourself.

CFEAC15A-C670-43B7-8534-23CACF2F640D.png

FCA826E2-8218-4845-8181-2F3E964746A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Apart from the Sussex children, the racism accusation is the one thing they have left to use as leverage. The big kahuna. Whenever they want to upset the apple cart or bring attention back to themselves, the racism accusation will magically resurface.

And whilst I don't think it was W or C, Harry and Meg won't deny it because they like the damage it's doing to W&C. They prefer to keep everyone guessing, milk it as much as they can, coin it in and allow media speculation and insinuations to run riot

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
You only have to look at what Scobie’s done to his face to see the level of self-loathing and what a troubled person he is, which he then just projects through bile and bitterness. He’s another one, like his overlord Smeg, in the “you need serious help, immediately” camp. Stuff of nightmares.

Reactions: 38
Apart from the Sussex children, the racism accusation is the one thing they have left to use as leverage. The big kahuna. Whenever they want to upset the apple cart or bring attention back to themselves, the racism accusation will magically resurface.

And whilst I don't think it was W or C, Harry and Meg won't deny it because they like the damage it's doing to W&C. They prefer to keep everyone guessing, milk it as much as they can, coin it in and allow media speculation and insinuations to run riot
Willy pushed me into the dog bowl.
Willy broke my necklace.
Willy got more sausages than me.

If WIlliam had made the racist comment Harry would have announced loudly and with glee, so it definitely was not William.

• Sick
Reactions: 55
I bet you anything Harry can't stand Omid. He strikes me as a guy deeply suspicious and disgusted by male plastic surgery.

Reactions: 26
There's no way Diana could have moved permanently to Malibu and taken the boys with her. She might have bought a house there but the boys would always be based in the UK and sent to board at Eton. If she lived in Malibu she'd probably only see them in the summer holidays.

She probably was looking to find a more private home but much more likely to stay in the UK or France so she would be in easy reach.
Agree she'd not be allowed to move there with the boys, who would always be based and schooled in the UK. But even if she was part-time in the States and split her time between there and England, this would imo have caused problems for the RF. They could monitor her much more easily in Europe than in the US. Would William and Harry have been allowed to holiday out there? Problems in any event.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.