Harry & Meghan #393 Bell-End Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pair of snide,sneaky,shitbrained,slimeball,slithering,smutty,shifty shitbags they are, using plastic man to convey their bleeping lies,venom and racism to the world.

Down at gutter level t hey use the Scrotum to spread the word in the hope of elevating their nasty selves to become victims again.

The Cuntery of this ginger,gormless,grifting,gasbagging gremlin and his Minge driven,deluded,deranged, dick swallowing old slapper is obscene and gross.

May his mushroom todger wither and die and may her minge close up and develop mange!

I would love to slap them both stupid but with a cricket bat.

Lying coven of cunts!
🤣🤣 brilliant
Have a mushy :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Harry sometimes goes off script and I bet Peg was pulling her hair at this:

This is why Scobie has been sent to rehash this. But judging on my timeline, people are more occupied with Palestine and Israel.

BIB
A recent article said that the Met Police were refusing to confirm or deny whether Virginia Giuffre was trafficked to England at all. It's therefore possible that she was never here. The Chelsea photo is believed to be a fake and then original "lost".
If VG was never here the charges against PA of sweating in a London nightclub with her would fall away. As it is, in the absence of any clarification either way he could or could not be guilty of sex with a trafficked 17-year old.
We don't know, but it seems odd that whether she was trafficked or not should be kept secret unless there's other stuff going on. Which there usually is. But the lack of clarification has kept this hanging over his head with the P...do label, (quite aside from his association with Epstein and Maxwell).

She said she was trafficked in London, New York and the US Virgin Islands. So it isn't really a Met matter. This is international. And for someone who wasn't trafficked, these people sure love giving her millions. Both Andrew and Ghislaine settled instead of going to court.

But I agree that ultimately, we don't know.

Harold & Rachel have proven themselves to be liars.

If you start speculating who the royal racist(s) is/are you are taking part in their mind games and unfairly casting aspersions on people who cannot, or will not, respond.

In my opinion, if there was a royal racist, Rachel would have named them by now.

(I'm not trying to police the thread - if you want to speculate, go ahead - but this sort of thing is typical narc behaviour. I've been the victim of something similar so I'm not taking part)

No speculation would be great. However, we live in a world of fast information so it is just not realistic to expect people not to. They know that and that is why this will never go away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
To the Press (British or otherwise).

If there is a Kraken, can you please release it now? Stop protecting abusers.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm sorry, but IMO there were no royal racists (every family wonders what a baby will look like. The dastardly Duo took this innocent fact of life and twisted it into a weapon of lies).

Ergo no pictures are being sent anywhere. And who would the pictures be of? Gavin Gringas & Hartford Schroeder? Stick figures drawn by Rachel? Babies cut from magazine ads thatlook about the right size and coloring?
Flat-Pack-truther-coro-PG-2.jpg

Flatpack Truther here. Can't anything be done to shut down this Markle Locomotive of doom? Surely the grifting accusation of Invictus monies is enough to blow them up, and destroy their evil intentions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm sorry, but IMO there were no royal racists (every family wonders what a baby will look like. The dastardly Duo took this innocent fact of life and twisted it into a weapon of lies).

Ergo no pictures are being sent anywhere. And who would the pictures be of? Gavin Gringas & Hartford Schroeder? Stick figures drawn by Rachel? Babies cut from magazine ads thatlook about the right size and coloring?

View attachment 2591953Flatpack Truther here. Can't anything be done to shut down this Markle Locomotive of doom? Surely the grifting accusation of Invictus monies is enough to blow them up, and destroy their evil intentions.
I bet none of the royal so called ‘racists’ guessed the baby’s skin colour would be white, cream, tan, yellow, brown or black depending on which child was borrowed for the day for photographic purposes. As for hair colour that would be a whole new guessing game. Flat pack truther here as well.
IMG_0629.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought Halloween was over
---
On gb news talking about scabies book. 'Smegz said there were TWO royal racists who spoke about Aldi's skin colour"
All bollocks. Didn't happen , and scabies playing on it, for a non-existant angle of nastiness. All three of them are lying cunts.

award (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Exactly this, we're being gaslit. As everyone on here says, the Stoats ghostwrote Endgame. But the truth doesn't matter, it's an excuse for the Stoats to have a go at the RF. They may not do much damage, but the Palace won't like accusations of racism against the Cardboard Fffarke.

Funny, they don't speak out about the Stoats looting millions in charity funds year after year but they swiftly react with indignation at the first hint of racism - viz Susan Hussey.

C made the biggest mistake of his reign in acknowledging and legitimizing the fake Flatpacks, his mother before him having started the ball rolling with he fake birth announcements and dodgy birth certificates. C picked up where she left off by putting them in the LoS with titles.

As a result the RF has no comeback against any accusations concerning the Flatpacks, and whether such accusations are false or ludicrous or who made them is totally irrelevant.

The Flatpacks don't exist as legitimate royal children, whether real or not, but C is stuck with what he's done and can't call the Stoats out because the RF are part of the scam, greyrocking or not. The children have always been the key to this farce imo.
BIB The best thing now would be to do what Sweden did. Everyone in their LoS must have Swedish education, hence Madeline and the kids are moving back from USA. I feel like that would be an easy solution to many Harkles related problems in the UK as well.

Reactions: 42
BIB The best thing now would be to do what Sweden did. Everyone in their LoS must have Swedish education, hence Madeline and the kids are moving back from USA. I feel like that would be an easy solution to many Harkles related problems in the UK as well.
That would get Harold out of the Los because, while he attended British schools, he never actually got an education 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 56
My husband's not really interested in my obsession with the gruesomes and how much I detest them, but he came out with an absolute corker today!!

Him :"Meghan must dread Christmas".
Me:" Why? "
Him: "" She must get bleeping whiplash with everybody calling out Ho!Ho!Ho! "😂😂

Wish I knew a way to get that into a thread title!
Ho!Ho!Ho! - Megsy Narcmas?
---
And also what Denmark did and restrict the use of the Pwince style.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is just becoming more ridiculous with every new headline -how does he know all of this - especially the 'no Christmas present thanks text from the P&Pow' - there are 4 people that could have told him this and I am going to stick my neck out and say it wast the P&PoW

I don’t think I would want to speak to that witch either after what she’s done would you.

Reactions: 36
When I was living in (then) Rhodesia they banned the Bing Crosby song "White Christmas"! Jerre!!
(Howzit @Bushbaby21 and totsiens!)
Howzit Cinny. White Christmas wasn't banned in South Africa. I wasi in primary school in the 80's and the Cosby show, Erkele ( don't know how to spell it) was on the white channels. All our TV shows came from the states during apartheid. Most was mostly white actors.

Meghan is an old goat.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She also knew that racism was the Palace Achilles Heel, and she's been proved right, as the Stoats had got their way from day one by threatening accusations of racism against anyone who crossed them. The wedding, bullying you name it, the list is long.

It's highly likely that this never happened, as the Family all knew that the Ho had endured a whale-length fake pregnancy culminating in a Dearborn Darren Doll @$400. But it doesn't matter, the Flatpacks are legally part of our RF now and the Stoats will have a field-day with this rubbish. Everyone's wondering who said it but it's all a load of opportunistic tripe.

If the RF had bitten the bullet years ago and demanded proof of life, legitimacy and parentage for the children, as they should have done under the accession rules, none of this would be happening. But they ducked the issue and are paying a very heavy price.
The only way C will be free of this is when he's gone from the throne and he knows it.
a whale-length fake pregnancy culminating in a Dearborn Darren Doll @$400. o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She also knew that racism was the Palace Achilles Heel, and she's been proved right, as the Stoats had got their way from day one by threatening accusations of racism against anyone who crossed them. The wedding, bullying you name it, the list is long.

It's highly likely that this never happened, as the Family all knew that the Ho had endured a whale-length fake pregnancy culminating in a Dearborn Darren Doll @$400. But it doesn't matter, the Flatpacks are legally part of our RF now and the Stoats will have a field-day with this rubbish. Everyone's wondering who said it but it's all a load of opportunistic tripe.

If the RF had bitten the bullet years ago and demanded proof of life, legitimacy and parentage for the children, as they should have done under the accession rules, none of this would be happening. But they ducked the issue and are paying a very heavy price.
The only way C will be free of this is when he's gone from the throne and he knows it.
So well put.
C made the cardinal error of putting his son before the interests of the Crown.
He's still doing so. He could demand DNA tests and hospital records at any time. It's his job to keep the Monarchy stable, secure and safe from all pretenders.

You're right, he'll never live down his mistakes, although his subjects might think a little better of him if he were to lance the festering Monteshitshow boil.

His mother would approve. As gracious and kind as she was, HMQE2 in her full power was quite ruthless, she would never have allowed this situation to arise, let alone linger.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.