Harry & Meghan #393 Bell-End Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the mother of an autistic (adult) son, I too find her behaviour abhorrent. How can a person be so irredeemably awful in literally everything she does? The orange spangle would have struggled to find anyone worse or more unsuitable to marry. She’s a terrible human being. I mean, he’s a shitbag as well so I suppose he found his level. The idea that they thought she was better at the job than the born royals is risible. I think they mistook the brief flare of popularity after they married as validation of how fabulous she was, rather than understanding that it was riding on the wave of Harold’s (then) popularity. She’s nasty, ignorant, crass and so bleeping basic they could never have maintained that popularity, even if they’d stayed.
Every time you think she can't go lower, she proves you wrong with her actions.

My nephew is autistic. He will be 18 in December but has the mind of a 3-4-year-old as well as having other neurodivergent conditions and tends to blurt things out the way kids of that age would do. When we are out shopping or other places, most assume he is an adult as he is tall, well built and has facial hair so when he comes out with stuff like wanting to watch Teletubbies or go see Paw Patrol, you see looks and sniggers. Most of the time, I let it go as long as he doesn't hear or see it but it's not the first time I have told his mother to occupy him and then go over to the person to 'chat' with them.

The only time it's ever got physical was when I pulled up this couple and the guy apologised when I explained to him but his girlfriend smirked, not realising I had seen it and 'accidentally' barged into me when walking away and because I got the better of her, the police were called. Thankfully witnesses that were there said what had gone down as well as her making the first move so nothing happened to me but she got a warning and slinked away with her tail between her legs. I should say I know it's wrong doing it but I've helped raise and look after him since he was a baby and now he is 'technically' an adult, I continue to do so and probably will until the day I peg it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
How’s your heat pad? Mine is in use all day at the moment as it looks like I have a slipped disc in my neck. I spent 10 hours in A&E on Tuesday so am on strong pain killers and I keep falling asleep while on here! Need something exciting to happen to keep me awake

Wisebutwild get well soon. It's good that the heat pad and pain killers are working. Hope the pain is starting to ease off. 🌻🪷🌼

Does everyone take bone and cartilage supplements. (I have some but forget to take them.)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bwahahahaha! There has been discussion on Reddit about her faux ‘doe eyed look’, her failed ingenue persona:

IMG_1293.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Once again I find myself compelled to comment on whoever is doing the page layouts for UK papers. This makes it look like Kate & Meg want to end the stealth tax amid their frosty silence on the issue. (It also looks like Jamie Oliver is a twit making £500 cakes but that seems to be par for the course for him)

F_uxI_OWoAAxdqz.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi Tattlers! Well, I don’t know what came over me & it must have been my Cinnamon tea I sipped the whole drive, but we drove 12 1/2 hours today (yeah, yeah, a private jet would have been faster 🙄) & stopped only for gas & to pee! Made it to NY & got a nice hotel room! As you see, after 12 1/2 hours Sadie Mae absolutely deserves her own bed!! She is THE BEST traveling companion I’ve EVER had!!! 🥰🥰🥰
Time to wind down & then sleep! Three hours tomorrow! Easy peasy! 😉
IMG_5465.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Ol pan-face scabies was hit over the head wiv the ugly-stick a few times , wasn't he? 😆😆💀💀
No VC10 Scabie poo looked nothing like he does now.
It is worse he turned himself into the plastic man he is now. Imagine this is what he told the plastic surgeon he wanted. 🤭

Apologies if another tattler has mentioned this already.

Reactions: 29
Wisebutwild get well soon. It's good that the heat pad and pain killers are working. Hope the pain is starting to ease off. 🌻🪷🌼

Does everyone take bone and cartilage supplements. (I have some but forget to take them.)
I started taking a yummy gummy packet Korean collagen supplement mostly for skin and hair and noticed my joint pain improved! Moist heat helps and this arnica mineral cream called Penetrex (completely different name in Europe no shock there!) o_O

I can't believe the DM article about the Scobie excerpts. Two racists? The liars are probably going to say it's Camilla and Princess Anne. One out of spite and the other holds the purse strings.
They're so transparent!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Once again I find myself compelled to comment on whoever is doing the page layouts for UK papers. This makes it look like Kate & Meg want to end the stealth tax amid their frosty silence on the issue. (It also looks like Jamie Oliver is a twit making £500 cakes but that seems to be par for the course for him)

View attachment 2591249
They definitely missed an opportunity with the cake and frosty silence combo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Interesting that the phrase Royal Household is being used - that isn’t the same as family, and don't forget he said the RF wasn't racist in his interview with his mate Tom B. So MiGs it must be and clearly that's why they won't let him speak to Pa!

The other thing they're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill is the 150 second drive of palpable silent before meeting the crowds after HMQ passed away.

2 and a half fringging minutes. You get in the car, you check your clothes, you compose yourself during your grief for a beloved gran to put on your public face. What the heck would you discuss for 2 and half mins - especially as you knew it would end up in a book (which indeed it has).

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I think she was 100% planning a surprise announcement when we reflect on the teasers about 'what's coming next'.

Whether that involved taking the heir and the obviously far more important Horrid Henry spare to the US is anyone's guess
Diana was brought up with the RF, she would have absolutely known that there wouldn't be any chance she could take the boys to live overseas.

Reactions: 33
There's no way Diana could have moved permanently to Malibu and taken the boys with her. She might have bought a house there but the boys would always be based in the UK and sent to board at Eton. If she lived in Malibu she'd probably only see them in the summer holidays.

She probably was looking to find a more private home but much more likely to stay in the UK or France so she would be in easy reach.
I agree, there is no way the future King and his spare part would have been able to live with Diana in America, visit yes, live there, no way - this might have been a pie in the sky idealistic plan of Diana's, and she probably naively thought it could happen, but there is never in a million years TRF would have let William live in the us with Diana.

Reactions: 33
But I thought Harry gaslighted everyone during the Tom Bradby interview last year to believe that he nor Meghan have ever accused anyone in the RF of being racist, including during the Oprah interview when they very clearly implied that that there was at least one raging racist within the RF?? They can’t even keep up with the amount of lies they tell. Both vile, absolutely vile.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
So now it is two people in the Royal Household raising concerns about Archies skin colour but on Oprah she said it was just one. What was that phrase? Recollections may vary
And don't forget Reek said it wasn't actually racist. Someone needs to lay off the ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Two cunts that found each other.. they continue to try to throw bombs at the UK and our RF.. what ever they say has no bearing on us, she’s a massive narcissist and he’s just a utter wet wipe, neither have any point of focus to their lives, just wanting to be as Rich as they can for as little effort as they can muster.

I will laugh my tits off if the IG lot invesitgate ans find them guilty of financial misappropriation.. which I’m sure they are..

just leave the world stage you so desperately want to stand on and look after your kids if they exist

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Interesting that the phrase Royal Household is being used - that isn’t the same as family, and don't forget he said the RF wasn't racist in his interview with his mate Tom B. So MiGs it must be and clearly that's why they won't let him speak to Pa!

The other thing they're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill is the 150 second drive of palpable silent before meeting the crowds after HMQ passed away.

2 and a half fringging minutes.
You get in the car, you check your clothes, you compose yourself during your grief for a beloved gran to put on your public face. What the heck would you discuss for 2 and half mins - especially as you knew it would end up in a book (which indeed it has).
BIB - I've had longer :poop:

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sparry to KC - Don't you want to see your grandchildren anymore

KC to Sparry : no darling boy, I stopped playing with dolls years ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Hi Tattlers! Well, I don’t know what came over me & it must have been my Cinnamon tea I sipped the whole drive, but we drove 12 1/2 hours today (yeah, yeah, a private jet would have been faster 🙄) & stopped only for gas & to pee! Made it to NY & got a nice hotel room! As you see, after 12 1/2 hours Sadie Mae absolutely deserves her own bed!! She is THE BEST traveling companion I’ve EVER had!!! 🥰🥰🥰
Time to wind down & then sleep! Three hours tomorrow! Easy peasy! 😉View attachment 2591292
Good going! She's adorable and definitely deserves her own bed! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.