Harry & Meghan #393 Bell-End Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why didn't he name them in Paris Match then?

Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 15.23.59.png

---
So what youโ€™re really saying is โ€ฆ.shove them down the back of the shelving units at bookshops , like the last time โ€ฆGotcha ๐Ÿ‘
Luckily, I shop on a Tuesday, so I should get first dibs on hiding it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'd like to know what the previous few Inv Games figures of budget and expenditure were to see the increase over the years. Is there a way to find out?
Where does this 40m come from for the Games to proceed? Is it just donations or other private or Government money?

So many questions..always the questions ๐Ÿ˜
You should be able to see their annual accounts on the Charities Commission website, but the detail of how much Tart and Shart grabbed probably won't be split out.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So why didn't he name them in Paris Match then?

View attachment 2592107
---

Luckily, I shop on a Tuesday, so I should get first dibs on hiding it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Of course , he can name them in the UK โ€ฆ.if itโ€™s TRUEโ€ฆ.
He canโ€™t be sued for defamation if itโ€™s TRUE !!!

Come on Omlette, money where your mouth is time !

Reactions: 42
Sorry if this has been said but has it been serialised in Paris Match to get the Diana connection?

Reactions: 20
Anybody up for starting new thread? If so the title and also the post with the most likes (100) in the whole of the last thread was this brilliant suggestion by @Just_me1954

Harry & Meghan #394 Move Along Markle

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
DM - no doubt that Scrotie is being touted in the press as the Harkles mouthpiece - despite the hasty attempts to disassociate themselves & Scrotie's denials - this has massively backfired. Good. He will ever be associated.

The book was timed to drop just before Christmas - presumably with the intention of it being purchased for the most part as a gift/stocking-filler
Bad Timing - (foreseeable)- It has just missed the first UK 'Black Friday' - discounted major gift purchasing.
Bad timing - (foreseeable) - BBC Strictly Come Dancing is mid-run and I'm a Celebrity GMOOH has just started. People tuning in for pre-Christmas feel good - high viewing figures & interest
Bad Timing - (unforeseeable) the Gaza conflict dominating the news, quite understandably.:cry:
Bad Timing - (unforeseeable?) Harry supposedly wanting a reconciliation for a Christmas invite (well, it isn't going to help that, stupid!)
Bad Timing - (foreseeable) people are simply Harkled & Scrotied out ....

Reactions: 30
It's not racist to wonder if the baby would be cardboard or MDF

Fltpk trthr here too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Anybody up for starting new thread? If so the title and also the post with the most likes (100) in the whole of the last thread was this brilliant suggestion by @Just_me1954

Harry & Meghan #394 Move Along Markle

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm on it....

New Fred here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.