Harry & Meghan #393 Bell-End Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my opinion, Harry didn't want this out. I think Meghan ambushed him with this line of reveal during the OW interview. He tried to put it away during Spare Tour but she is bringing it back, because it is the only thing that can make people hate Will and Kate.
100% this - I think he probably now regrets telling her, I also think that Sparry did not initially pitch as racism to her but more as a bit of a laugh, but she has convinced him that with 'unconscious bias' that it is racism and thereby being handed a wound that she can sill keep digging open - she must have thought it was Christmas and birthday all in one day when he told her that nugget of information.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
WILLIAM'S CORONATION ITINERARY

The day before:

Harold will be trying to squeeze into his old, three sizes too small, uniform while trying to get William on the phone to tell him that Mummy wants him to make Harold the next Prince of Wales.

Coronation Day:

Backgrid will release images of Rachel Duchess of Sussex, real life princess, surprisingly beautiful and young mother in a parking lot. She will be telling the, previously unknown, story of writing to Procter & Gamble through an interpretive dance. She will be wearing a Chanel ballgown as rumours emerge that she is "in talks" to be the new face of Chanel. Chanel deny this. Her jewellery consists of her invisible engagement ring (the latest fashion - it is there but you are too poor to see it), blood diamond pinky ring, Diana's watch, Trevitty Trev's bracelet and random tat she is trying to merch.

Meanwhile Scabies, age 29, is due to release his new book End End End Endgame the Sequel in which he reveals, with no input at all from Harold & Rachel, that there are actually 749 royal racists.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
As someone who doesn't speak to certain a family member.... one thing that really bugs me is people who are not being on speaking terms with the parent but still send crap to the kids...

No, you don't get to sidestep me to get to my kids, that's not how it works.

On the plus side, I bet those kids get sent so many gifts from random people, the presents probably get lost in that pile and then donated to charity ;)

Reactions: 39
They don't send text messages to Harry and Meghan. Take the hint will ye. They want sweet FA to do with ye. Not that hard to understand. People fall out. Deal with it. That they're still years later playing victim shows exactly why ties were cut. No one needs to be dealing with the crap that comes with walking on egg shells around a pair of head melts obviously seeking offense to any slight perceived or imagined.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
I actually think it might be the opposite.

I think we can rule out Charles but not Camilla. Personally, I don't think Charles would apologise on behalf of William or Catherine. I think if it was them, they would have told the King not to speak on their behalf.

Also, I think if it was William or Catherine, it would have been out already. They have taken so many hits and survived. Meghan wants them down. She would have used this if she could.

And lastly, it says a member of the royal family and a member of the household. Meaning a relative and an employee. So could be Camilla and an aide. Or any other combination of that.

This is my problem.

They could be lying. These could all be lies.

They love having this hanging over William and Catherine.

In my opinion, Harry didn't want this out. I think Meghan ambushed him with this line of reveal during the OW interview. He tried to put it away during Spare Tour but she is bringing it back, because it is the only thing that can make people hate Will and Kate.
Harold & Rachel have proven themselves to be liars.

If you start speculating who the royal racist(s) is/are you are taking part in their mind games and unfairly casting aspersions on people who cannot, or will not, respond.

In my opinion, if there was a royal racist, Rachel would have named them by now.

(I'm not trying to police the thread - if you want to speculate, go ahead - but this sort of thing is typical narc behaviour. I've been the victim of something similar so I'm not taking part)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This explains why Eugenie went Harkle Side for a bit. She was probably upset that William was the firm hand in Andrew's retirement. But what did she expect them to do? This man was being accused of sexual offences with a trafficked 17-year-old. The crime was just way too gross to ignore. And then his disastrous interview...

There was no other choice.

BIB
A recent article said that the Met Police were refusing to confirm or deny whether Virginia Giuffre was trafficked to England at all. It's therefore possible that she was never here. The Chelsea photo is believed to be a fake and then original "lost".
If VG was never here the charges against PA of sweating in a London nightclub with her would fall away. As it is, in the absence of any clarification either way he could or could not be guilty of sex with a trafficked 17-year old.
We don't know, but it seems odd that whether she was trafficked or not should be kept secret unless there's other stuff going on. Which there usually is. But the lack of clarification has kept this hanging over his head with the P...do label, (quite aside from his association with Epstein and Maxwell).

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Oooo heck they have gone there zara will be furious I think She could possibly actully kill Hazza for dragging Her Mother into thier tit show
i think Princess Anne can take care of herself. Although Zara could aadd some additional slaps and kicks, of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
100% this - I think he probably now regrets telling her, I also think that Sparry did not initially pitch as racism to her but more as a bit of a laugh, but she has convinced him that with 'unconscious bias' that it is racism and thereby being handed a wound that she can sill keep digging open - she must have thought it was Christmas and birthday all in one day when he told her that nugget of information.
She also knew that racism was the Palace Achilles Heel, and she's been proved right, as the Stoats had got their way from day one by threatening accusations of racism against anyone who crossed them. The wedding, bullying you name it, the list is long.

It's highly likely that this never happened, as the Family all knew that the Ho had endured a whale-length fake pregnancy culminating in a Dearborn Darren Doll @$400. But it doesn't matter, the Flatpacks are legally part of our RF now and the Stoats will have a field-day with this rubbish. Everyone's wondering who said it but it's all a load of opportunistic tripe.

If the RF had bitten the bullet years ago and demanded proof of life, legitimacy and parentage for the children, as they should have done under the accession rules, none of this would be happening. But they ducked the issue and are paying a very heavy price.
The only way C will be free of this is when he's gone from the throne and he knows it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
This tit stirring verucca sock faced patsy is 42 years old, and isn’t a member of BTS. This sad creature really gives me single white female vibes.
View attachment 2591533
What’s with the two fingers Scoob?

Two racists…. two failed and laughable books….. two grifting twit masters?

Scoob, have a good word with yourself and do duck off and leave our wonderful Royal Family alone. You’ll be on the ghosted pile soon enough from your ghastly paymaster for the latest Waagh-fest backlash. Toodles 🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone still really care about who the imaginary royal racist is?

Those two cunts are liars , she’s lied to a court and he’s so stupid and bitter he can’t remember anything unless it’s drummed into his thick skull from his old crone of a wife.
---
On a side note does anyone else find this site is very glitchy?

I can be writing a post then pouff ! It’s gone back to the main page .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If the Cali Cunts sent my children Christmas presents damn right there'd be no thanks - because they wouldn't have got to the children in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Those two cunts are liars , she’s lied to a court and he’s so stupid and bitter he can’t remember anything unless it’s drummed into his thick skull from his old crone of a wife.
They are a pair of lizard-brained cretins with lots of money. That's it. No offence to lizards.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My husband's not really interested in my obsession with the gruesomes and how much I detest them, but he came out with an absolute corker today!!

Him :"Meghan must dread Christmas".
Me:" Why? "
Him: "" She must get bleeping whiplash with everybody calling out Ho!Ho!Ho! "😂😂

Wish I knew a way to get that into a thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
we

---
On a side note does anyone else find this site is very glitchy?

I can be writing a post then pouff ! It’s gone back to the main page .
yes! Especially just recently😏

Reactions: 16

We can all play Blankety Blank to find out 😉
Polish_20231125_125430837.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if they send pictures of the children to both grandfathers :rolleyes:

Bleating on about getting the cold shoulder from the RF - when Meg ignores her own father and family. Nobody was at the wedding from Megs side except Doria.

ETA: Thomas Markle is definitely no saint considering his antics with the press. That was despicable behaviour. But all Meg and Harry do is slag off the RF. If the RF are as awful as they portray, why have they not had the Thomas Markle treatment too?

I think we all know why.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve always liked Anne and if she was behind the eviction then I just like her more.

How can they claim they aren’t involved with this level of detail? It’s just so silly. Every few years a new book will come out, increasingly filled with snubs as there will be little else to write about.

I do wonder if Harry wants back in, yet MM will torpedos it

yep posts keep disappearing

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He looks ill, don't know if this is just a bad photo?
76955699-12668059-image-a-1_1698181377583.jpg

King Charles recently advertised for a sous-chef trained in classical French cuisine to follow him around the country

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
What a pair of snide,sneaky,shitbrained,slimeball,slithering,smutty,shifty shitbags they are, using plastic man to convey their bleeping lies,venom and racism to the world.

Down at gutter level t hey use the Scrotum to spread the word in the hope of elevating their nasty selves to become victims again.

The Cuntery of this ginger,gormless,grifting,gasbagging gremlin and his Minge driven,deluded,deranged, dick swallowing old slapper is obscene and gross.

May his mushroom todger wither and die and may her minge close up and develop mange!

I would love to slap them both stupid but with a cricket bat.

Lying coven of cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.