Harry & Meghan #393 Bell-End Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Doodlebug005 for the winning title. i hyphenated so it won't be censored, hopefully.

As the title said, excerpts from Scobie Doo's book were published in the Mirror and they're as fantasist as expected, even this one and his wife distanced themselves from their pom-pom girl mouthpiece.
A new game of will they/won't they: now it's about being invited to spend Christmas with the RF; "a royal insider" claims that one's ILBW is always messaging with King Daddy and sending him AI generated photos of the littles.
The ILBW made an appearance at some Variety gala and she had to be literally shoved off the red carpet, hence gaining the nickname of Move Along Markle.
Two bigwigs from Ingriftus left under murky circumstances, so now we were graced with an appearance from those two at the Canucks game in Vancouver as a way to deflect.

old thread here:

If i forgot anything, please add to the recap.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Another event that they could've taken Archie to, but didn't.

Thanks for new thread and fab title !

Reactions: 44
When the titles flicked up I was thinking...good for Meghan not using "Duchess of Sussex" but I didnt have my glasses on. Then I saw it was below "Meghan Markle".

Why would you keep the title the institution you hate have given you?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Thanks for new thread. Am going to be cheeky and put forward thread title again

Harry & Meghan #394 Move Along Markle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Spotted on Tumblr.

The cypher. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Up there on the screen with their names. Previously seen on their personalised doormat.

And Hazbeen loving it.

How utterly low rent can you get? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The closest Smeg's ever going to get to a 'tiara moment' in public. The desperation is real.

Screenshot_20231121-084921_kindlephoto-268222167.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Why is the DM giving them so much coverage? It’s infuriating!!! I check out the DM for Strictly gossip and don’t want to be presented with those two nut jobs all the time.

• Sick
Reactions: 53
Suspicious timing of the pictures of the ice hockey game when today is the state visit of the President of the Republic of Korea with W&C playing a major role

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

If there's a funding shortfall as per the reports, Hazza's probably going to have to do some serious work getting commercial sponsors.

I doubt the Canadian taxpayers will want to oblige.

ETA:

Expect more. He's on a PR tour.

Funny how, of all the weeks, it just has to coincide with the State Visit.

Screenshot_20231121-093356_kindlephoto-270895602.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Re Omid, the sugars seems to now think he's opportunistic and using H & M.

In book excerpts he has the nerve to say Sussexit (hadn't heard that one before) didn't go to plan and Celeb*tchy is going mental over it.

He's toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The Daily Mail are making quite a big deal of MA being with them at the ice hockey - how long will it be before they 'accidently' let slip who he really is ie her pimp?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Suspicious timing of the pictures of the ice hockey game when today is the state visit of the President of the Republic of Korea with W&C playing a major role
Nothing shows up how far the Sussex’s have fallen then the comparison of throwing a puck v meeting world leaders. D list and falling.

I’d love Omid to get a taste of his own medicine with the sugars turning on him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

In book excerpts he has the nerve to say Sussexit (hadn't heard that one before) didn't go to plan and Celeb*tchy is going mental over it.

He's toast.

Good, little tit, lets see him now thrown well and truly under the bus so he never shows his bitchy little self again

Reactions: 46

He's toast.

Spotted this comment elsewhere.

Probably an accurate assessment of how the "plan" was supposed to go. And didn't.

The so-called Year of 'Reconciliation' wasn't about mending fences. It was meant to be the Year of the RF's Capitulation/Humiliation.

Screenshot_20231121-093840_kindlephoto-271179594.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Wow their PR team must be working overtime to make Meg "happen". I hope they're being paid well because it must be a thankless task - PR team frantically seeking an opening of an envelope for them to attend, Meg finds another eye wateringly expensive outfit that she will look awful in, appearance happens and then the media rip it to shreds. That must be the WORST job to have to do and I bet the juniors all hide in the loos so they're not assigned onto their team :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.