Harry & Meghan #393 Bell-End Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in summary:
M on Oprah, there was a racist
H in interview, we never said racist, the press made that up
Scabies/M there were 2 racists

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Once again I find myself compelled to comment on whoever is doing the page layouts for UK papers. This makes it look like Kate & Meg want to end the stealth tax amid their frosty silence on the issue. (It also looks like Jamie Oliver is a twit making £500 cakes but that seems to be par for the course for him)

View attachment 2591249
This looks like if my designers at the newspaper made a layout based on the lead story and second lead I informed them about early in the shift, but then my lead story with the photo was 'stolen' for the front page at nearly the end of the shift, and I was left with only the second lead without photos and no other candidates to work as the lead story on my page. But as the designers refused to work on anything but the front and certain other priority pages that late into the shift, I had to just smush content into whatever layout I had. Although of course I would have been yelled at forever if I'd made a mess of the page like this 🤦😂

This was why I quickly learnt to design my own pages - depending solely on the designers would sometimes result in such layouts (but more sensible ones) because they'd be like this looks good and fits everything, so either fit your content into this or DIY. On any good day there would be at least one person who'd get stuck like this, and every once in a while there were multiple, with threats of resigning flying around 😂

Although to be fair, a couple of things can be done to fix this layout, but it will still lay the burden of understanding on the reader.

This looks rather deliberate though. Smegs saying that she wants to stop the BRF somehow cheating the government/taxpayers. That's the sense I'd get as a layperson/in a hurry. Or if not Smegs then someone or the other basically accusing the BRF of cheating the taxpayers. A negative sense either way.

The next time those two whinge, the BRF should release an account of what they've actually received/been receiving from the BRF/Charles. If nothing else then just leak to to the press how much Charles is saving with those two being overseas. Some leaks are good!

images - 2023-11-25T131627.071.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don't you want to see your grandchildren anymore? Emotionally manipulative. Exploiting his kids to get whatever it is he wants. What an hole. Charles can see his grandchildren just not Harrys.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I think they want the finger of suspicion now pointed at William and Catherine. Of the six senior royals the Queen and Philip were quickly ruled out. Then it came up that Meghan had written to Charles about her concerns about the concerns about skin colour. Now in End Game it becomes Meghan was writing to Charles about a pair of royal racists. If she is writing to Charles airing concerns then that can rule him out. We can exclude Camilla as well since they are a pair. That leaves William and Catherine. Per the book Catherine talked more about Meghan than to Meghan and they both blanked them on the two minute ride out to greet crowds after the Queen died. Gunning for them both with the latest varying recollections.

Him being the heir and a billionaire while she is The Princess of Wales (with all the Diana 2.0 optics stemming from it which Meghan coveted) must have them reeking and desperate to sully them both. Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Smeg to Orca = multiple conversations re Aldi's skin colour.
Dimwit to Orca = one conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
At this point I can see William banning ginger from attending anything to do with Charles’ funeral apart from the day itself and ginger can forget about W’s own coronation.

#notfuckinginvited.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
But I thought Harry gaslighted everyone during the Tom Bradby interview last year to believe that he nor Meghan have ever accused anyone in the RF of being racist, including during the Oprah interview when they very clearly implied that that there was at least one raging racist within the RF?? They can’t even keep up with the amount of lies they tell. Both vile, absolutely vile.
Anyone who didn't kiss Smeg's arse and/or offer to renounce their position in the LoS is going to be in the frame.

Smeg conveniently forgets the two Lewis children. There has never been the slightest rumour of any sort of racism towards them and, post-divorce, Gary has never implied it either. There were photos of Senna at Trooping this year, watching from a window with Sophie, George and Charlotte.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok I don’t follow it super close but MM seems to throw a spanner in the works every time H makes a bit of progress with his family. It’s like she’s reminding him / the world what a victim she’s been. Please. You were a box girl on a game show given a life of privilege but you had to be the victim and you had to have the freedom to exploit your ‘fame’.

When the divorce happens and nonsense stories suddenly pop up about him, he’ll realise how much he’s been played. She struck it lucky with weak, impressionable H.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.