Harry & Meghan #393 Bell-End Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from the Sussex children, the racism accusation is the one thing they have left to use as leverage. The big kahuna. Whenever they want to upset the apple cart or bring attention back to themselves, the racism accusation will magically resurface.

And whilst I don't think it was W or C, Harry and Meg won't deny it because they like the damage it's doing to W&C. They prefer to keep everyone guessing, milk it as much as they can, coin it in and allow media speculation and insinuations to run riot
I don't think it was any of them, because I believe its fictitious and lies,

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They can keep denying that they had any involvement in the book, but let's face it we all know that they did.
If they had no involvement, why aren’t they suing him for making up stories about them And causing further ructions in their lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If true & they are to blame for trousering charity funds ,I hope they are brought down for it 😡😡
They've been trousering charity money for years, without even bothering to conceal the fact they're doing so. There will be no action taken on this, they will not be exposed, and the party line is that the Sussexes went in a mercy dash to Dusseldorf to "save Harry's beloved Invictus charity" by clapping like seals alongside her seedy pimp Markus.

They won't be challenged or called out. Nobody asked the question why? Nobody. I have always believed that it is because they are blackmailing our RF - specifically the father of the Stoat.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Agree she'd not be allowed to move there with the boys, who would always be based and schooled in the UK. But even if she was part-time in the States and split her time between there and England, this would imo have caused problems for the RF. They could monitor her much more easily in Europe than in the US. Would William and Harry have been allowed to holiday out there? Problems in any event.
Maybe Diana was considering Kevin Costner's alleged plan to make The Bodyguard part 2 😄
She may well have taken off to work in the US part time and make appearances in all manner of things offered to her for large sums of money. She'd have been a slightly more classy version of Fergie!

In my view whatever she did would likely be the start of a downfall with diminishing returns as time went on but we'll never know now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Here is something bleeping sad and infuriating...

View attachment 2590938
I'd like to know what the previous few Inv Games figures of budget and expenditure were to see the increase over the years. Is there a way to find out?
Where does this 40m come from for the Games to proceed? Is it just donations or other private or Government money?

So many questions..always the questions 😁

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I thought Halloween was over
---
On gb news talking about scabies book. 'Smegz said there were TWO royal racists who spoke about Aldi's skin colour"
I’m confused. I thought they denied they had ever suggested racism in Oprahs interview and now they’re saying there are 2 racists who made comments.. Oh, how I wish for them to disappear up their own assholes, and preferably before Christmas.
---
Get in the queue, it's rather a long one I'm afraid
Do we get wee pagers like they give you in restaurants to let you know when your table is ready?😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This is just becoming more ridiculous with every new headline -how does he know all of this - especially the 'no Christmas present thanks text from the P&Pow' - there are 4 people that could have told him this and I am going to stick my neck out and say it wast the P&PoW

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think they want the finger of suspicion now pointed at William and Catherine. Of the six senior royals the Queen and Philip were quickly ruled out. Then it came up that Meghan had written to Charles about her concerns about the concerns about skin colour. Now in End Game it becomes Meghan was writing to Charles about a pair of royal racists. If she is writing to Charles airing concerns then that can rule him out. We can exclude Camilla as well since they are a pair. That leaves William and Catherine. Per the book Catherine talked more about Meghan than to Meghan and they both blanked them on the two minute ride out to greet crowds after the Queen died. Gunning for them both with the latest varying recollections.

Him being the heir and a billionaire while she is The Princess of Wales (with all the Diana 2.0 optics stemming from it which Meghan coveted) must have them reeking and desperate to sully them both. Pathetic.

I actually think it might be the opposite.

I think we can rule out Charles but not Camilla. Personally, I don't think Charles would apologise on behalf of William or Catherine. I think if it was them, they would have told the King not to speak on their behalf.

Also, I think if it was William or Catherine, it would have been out already. They have taken so many hits and survived. Meghan wants them down. She would have used this if she could.

And lastly, it says a member of the royal family and a member of the household. Meaning a relative and an employee. So could be Camilla and an aide. Or any other combination of that.

I do wonder how this will play out - at the time Spare was adamant it was not a conversation he was going to share - ie who the royal was.

Now Scoobies book is opening this can of worms again and it moving to now 2 people, we can assume one of two things - either ILBW told Scoobie and has added a second person, well 'just because' - or Spare has broke his promise never to have that conversation and told Scoobie.

No matter how many times he and they want to dismiss the idea that they are collaborating, this is another example that this information could only have come from them.

This is my problem.

They could be lying. These could all be lies.

They love having this hanging over William and Catherine.

In my opinion, Harry didn't want this out. I think Meghan ambushed him with this line of reveal during the OW interview. He tried to put it away during Spare Tour but she is bringing it back, because it is the only thing that can make people hate Will and Kate.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Did you see this one?

View attachment 2591069

Link to the same TRG video that was posted earlier up the thread!

Exactly this, we're being gaslit. As everyone on here says, the Stoats ghostwrote Endgame. But the truth doesn't matter, it's an excuse for the Stoats to have a go at the RF. They may not do much damage, but the Palace won't like accusations of racism against the Cardboard Fffarke.

Funny, they don't speak out about the Stoats looting millions in charity funds year after year but they swiftly react with indignation at the first hint of racism - viz Susan Hussey.

C made the biggest mistake of his reign in acknowledging and legitimizing the fake Flatpacks, his mother before him having started the ball rolling with he fake birth announcements and dodgy birth certificates. C picked up where she left off by putting them in the LoS with titles.

As a result the RF has no comeback against any accusations concerning the Flatpacks, and whether such accusations are false or ludicrous or who made them is totally irrelevant.

The Flatpacks don't exist as legitimate royal children, whether real or not, but C is stuck with what he's done and can't call the Stoats out because the RF are part of the scam, greyrocking or not. The children have always been the key to this farce imo.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
This explains why Eugenie went Harkle Side for a bit. She was probably upset that William was the firm hand in Andrew's retirement. But what did she expect them to do? This man was being accused of sexual offences with a trafficked 17-year-old. The crime was just way too gross to ignore. And then his disastrous interview...

There was no other choice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.