Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry really is a petulant little man.

I'm sure I had something else to say but I can't remember what it is :LOL: It's going to be one of those days I can feel it. :giggle:
Think about something completely random, it might come back to you🀣

It's like when I can't remember someone's name, I have to go through the alphabet in my head...

I also still do rightie tightie, leftie loosieπŸ™„

I'm 50πŸ™ˆπŸ˜¬πŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Il just collapse to the floor and die of laughter if he gets slapped with being a Vexatious Litigant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Wasn't the known phone hacking The news of the World?? Gets so confusing!

Reactions: 22
Paul won't want to go through the courts again so Harry will get away with defaming him.

My friend used to work with Paul's brother. They often went to stay with Paul.
When Paul was accused, it was the Spencers who accused him.
One of Diana's sisters was executor of her will. Can't remember which one, sorry but I do remember the details.

In addition to the actual Wiil, there was a letter of intent from Diana indicating which items she wanted her Godchildren to have.
The sister decided that those items should not be given and she ignored Diana's wishes by giving the godchildren something else instead.
The sister was being bullish and taking stuff she thought Diana's "blood family" should now be custodians of.

Paul was horrified by this because he knew Diana so well and he knew what bits Diana wanted "her boys" to have.
When the sister didnt give the godchildren the keepsakes Diana had intended, he decided to move stuff that he knew Diana wanted William and Harry to have so that the sister couldnt take them Into Spencer controlled storage.
He took them for safe keeping while the sister was going through Diana's stuff like a tornado.
He then intended to give the stuff to the boys but never got chance because of what happened next.
Another member of the Royal household staff had taken some of Diana's stuff without permission - if I remember correctly, a painting was one of them. It appeared somewhere in the USA for sale.
The Spencer sister wrongly assumed Burrell had stolen it and was trying to sell it.
So she instigated the police inquiry and legal action against Burrell.
We know what happened next. He never got chance to give the stuff to "the boys." It was removed from his home and he was accused of stealing it with the intent to sell it for personal gain.

I know a lot of people hate the guy but he LOVED Diana and will never betray her.

Yes he got a bit carried away talking to the press after she died but he was caught up in that WEIRD bubble we were all in. It was a very strange atmosphere and we were all acting as if under some kind of spell.
He was affected by that craziness as were thousands of people.

Sadly now, he has been defamed AGAIN. This time by Harry who knows Paul will not want to go to court and drag all of that awfulness up again.

Just when you think Harry is the shittiest tit there could ever be, he goes and does something even more tit.

It's high time he got his come uppance.
Come ON court case - humiliate him and rule against him.
Come ON USA officials - slap him with a tax bill for a tit ton of money then deport him.

It's time he was taught a lesson.
Thanks for that Chita I didn't know any of that. I don't like or dislike Paul Burrell but I agree with him entirely that he has been defamed in court over something he has been found not guilty of, Harry should be careful one day he might find someone who does want to fight back, but I think PB is unwell isn't he? A court case is the last thing he needs I expect.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He will be sucking his thumb, next πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I've never seen a bigger prize prick than him πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It WAS one the highly blah blah blah. The BBC sold out years ago. I haven't watched it in over 10 years. Its not worth the time. Just my opinion of course.
Sadly, I agree. It used to be so respected, non-partisan, and trustworthy, now it pushes its own"woke" and political agendas constantly.

Re: the other newspapers having published stuff before the Mail - could this be what H wanted? To have the other side do all of the digging for him, so that following this case (whatever the result), he can go after them? Where did they get the tip-offs?

Apologies if someone has already suggested this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hazno's testimony really shows that he has arrested development stage of toddler tantrums - lying on the floor screaming that "it's not fair" - he blames everyone else for things that he doesn't like in his life - the press, his father, Camilla, his brother, the Palace the school, Sandhurst, the doctors, etc etc. He is unable to let any grudge or disappointment go

No mentally healthy person would be consumed by the most banal stories, like what he did for his 18th, over 20 years later and claim it causes him so much "distress" as to be comparable to an injury to be compensated

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Harry should have watched Legally Blonde a few more times before going to court - you know the bit where Elle Woods says in a Law school class that "your claim should have, like, evidentiary support.”

His case seems to have no evidence that hacking was the only possible source of information for the articles!
That's it. It is very possible, and actually quite likely, that the Mirror did get info by nefarious means in some of his examples. But he has singularly failed to prove it once. Time and again MGN have come up with plausible alternative explanations. His feelings and suspicions aren't proof of anything.
I bet this court case will be held up to law students in the future of how not to go into court, with your case based on emotions rather than facts.

Reactions: 36
Hazno's testimony really shows that he has arrested development stage of toddler tantrums - lying on the floor screaming that "it's not fair" - he blames everyone else for things that he doesn't like in his life - the press, his father, Camilla, his brother, the Palace the school, Sandhurst, the doctors, etc etc. He is unable to let any grudge or disappointment go and is suing over the most banal stories like what he did for his 18th
Very damaged, dysfunctional person.

Like her.

Reactions: 27
Was he wearing his lift shoes again? There is something off about them (and not just the overly shiny look, slightly too shiny for "a day at the office" shoes). They just seem too chunky and also the angle his lower leg is sitting in them isn't quite right.

Why does he need to wear lift shoes when his brother isn't there to compete with?

View attachment 2222755
Did Dior come out and claim dressing him for this one?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
1686133647556.png

I just love this line.

Harry & Meghan #357 We Are in the Land of Total Speculation... And Delusion

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
He is quite arrogant.

From earlier on:

View attachment 2223048
Quite "clever" though - I doubt it was suggested by his legal team - thought of it all by himself. It gives him a bit of confidence ("I'm showing this bar-steward a few manners") and also takes a puff of wind out of Green's sails, he thinks. I hope that had I been Mr Green I would have replied "I do beg your pardon. Good morning. Of course had you been here for the start of this case as directed, we would both have time for pleasantries."

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.