Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic title by @The Wicked Lady - most popular post on the thread.

Recap

Basically Harry is an idiot and happily proving it in court.

previous thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Anyone else slightly annoyed/disappointed in Charles? Running away and hiding from all this. I would like to have seen him cut a ribbon or plant a tree or something. You know, send a 'keep calm and carry on' ... 'business as usual' message. He's so weak. 😒

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Fantastic title by @The Wicked Lady - most popular post on the thread.

Recap

Basically Harry is an idiot and happily proving it in court.

previous thread.
Thank you for the new thread Cass and another great title Wicked Lady.

Also, exemplary recap if I may say so Cass 😂

Any news as to how the case re his visa is going? Half of me wants it revoked and the other half doesn't as I don't want him back here.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thanks for new thread and fab title!

How despicable of him to bring Caroline Flack into it. Exactly the same as that other moron Philip Schofield.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Anyone else slightly annoyed/disappointed in Charles? Running away and hiding from all this. I would like to have seen him cut a ribbon or plant a tree or something. You know, send a 'keep calm and carry on' ... 'business as usual' message. He's so weak. 😒

This trip to Romania was planned months ago - he is not running from anything - and he is working while there

• Heart
Reactions: 92
Thank you for voting for my thread title! It brings the added bonus that Mr WL can no longer say that he has as many thread titles as me and he's not even on Tattle.
Thanks to the suer (verbal gag) who provided the inspiration and thanks to those who posted during the show trial - I've got a lot of reading to do this evening!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
*Accusing the government of being too “scared” of the press, he said: “Our country is judged globally by the state of our press and our government – both of which I believe are at rock bottom.”

Harry said: “Democracy fails when your press fails to scrutinise and hold the government accountable, and instead choose to get into bed with them so they can ensure the status quo.”*

Our country is judged on our press? I’m pretty sure is one of the biggest global news outlets which is highly respected throughout the world? And yes, our government leaves a lot to be desired, but on a global stage? I’d rather have it than say, Russias government, or North Korea’s, or a dozen other dictatorships or corrupt rulers. For someone SO privileged, he is so bleeping short-sighted about the world.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Taking a leaf out of Megsy's book Harold is now at war with reality. He is trying to alter reality and re write history

Did not cheat (but he actually did)
Did not racially abuse (but he actually did)
Did not fail (but he actually did)
Was not a drunken yob (but actually was)

No longer hiding behind the bot army He's trying to intimidate and create hostility against his most outspoken critics to frighten off anyone from calling out his BS

• Sick
Reactions: 57
If anyone needs the eye roll emoji it’s KC. I don’t blame him one bit for going on his sabbatical or whatever the duck it is. Why would he even want to be in the same room as the mouth breather. I’m convinced also that the flatpack story is about to leak. It’s so conspicuous that none from the firm wished Pwincess No legs a Happy Birthday, no photos released, once again and nothing coming out of Monteshitshow. Him petulantly asking the judge if the bar on talking included him FaceTiming his kids. Wish the judge had responded ‘what kids’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Piers Morgan on now on Talk tv. Wonder if he will address H saying he made him feel physically sick

Reactions: 25
come on Piers Morgan, ball is in your court! break the super injunction and expose the rodent! Let the cat out of the bag !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.