Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Hazza & the other 5/6 people in this case are the test cases and if they prove their cases, all the others will be agreed and the damages awarded in these few will be used to calculate the rest. Rather than bringing all the cases to court.

I haven’t read enough to understand how they agreed on these 33 articles out of the 100s, who thought these were the strongest to test in court.

It’s clear that Hazza doesn’t understand the difference between hacking voicemails and bugging/listening in to calls and that he can’t fathom that people around/attached to his friends would sell stories on him.

A boy at Eton tells his mum that Hazza is sick she repeats it in public, someone tells the papers and they ring the palace who confirm it.

Chelsy’s discussing what’s happening with her friends in a restaurant and someone tells the papers who contact someone they know will blab. Etc etc.

Reactions: 37
I’m off to my bed but for what it’s worth that twit does not deserve to win and the judge should hand him his ass on a plate! He produced no actual evidence and that’s all there is too it. He’s a whiny, arrogant, obnoxious no mark, married too a manipulative, attention seeking, over the hill crap actress. The pair of them need to bugger off and give our heads peace. Sick of their dramas.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Fiery exchange between Victoria Hervey and Nina Myscow on the Clash

• Wow
Reactions: 14
how many people have lost their jobs or have been deplatformed or doxxed because of they dared to disbelieve MM? I still can't believe they got away with so much. The lack of accountability has given them the confidence to pursue bigger fish yet it's poor YW and all those YouTubers who were affected that I feel for the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s clear that Hazza doesn’t understand the difference between hacking voicemails and bugging/listening in to calls and that he can’t fathom that people around/attached to his friends would sell stories on him.

A boy at Eton tells his mum that Hazza is sick she repeats it in public, someone tells the papers and they ring the palace who confirm it.
I'm sure that some of the older Eton kids probably made substantial pocket money phoning in tips to the tabloids - there were rumours that Hazno was a bully to kids he regarded as "beneath" him - so probably an added incentive

• Sick
Reactions: 49
Lol Jim saying to Dan, who is that actor you got playing H as he looks nothing like him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lady C has it on good authority Smeg is behind this
I believe this I think Meghan is behind the whole thing because she wants to have more reasons available for when she eventually files for divorce.

Reactions: 33
It's satisfying that there's nothing they can actually sue PM on because everything he has said about them has all been TRUE!

And Lady C. Everything in her book has yet to be countered legally the the every litigious Narkle

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’d like to offer a round of applause to the Harry guy on GB News - he’s done a sterling job and he has the peculiar effect of making me have a lopsided grin and a snigger and cheering me up every single time he says another of Harry’s banal statements. 👏 😀👍

It is the polar opposite effect that the real Harry has on me- any smile is wiped clean off my face and replaced with a look of disgust at the vain, duplicitous, lying and pompous little prick. In fact I’ve been surprised by the Elvis curl of the lip that spontaneously happens at the sight of the treasonous turd - I had no idea I could curl my lip so much - it is visceral disgust.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You're right that Harold has brought this on himself, but at the same time he's lifted a lid and this isn't over yet.
The time I meant was when they were both under age, minors, not when they were adults, of course free speech is crucial and they can then fight their own battles.
I think with their mother newly dead there should have been a press blackout at least for a little while until they steadied. But instead they were used for PR and it was wrong.
This was far more damaging to the children concerned than gossiping about celeb babies, imo., especially as it seems some stories came from St James's Palace etc. This is a most interesting aspect of the case so far, as I hadn't known.
Casting my mind back to 1997, I can remember that The Queen stepped up for her family members, intending to keep them away from the press as much as possible. To facilitate this she left the country in the hands of the Prime Minister of the time. This person unfortunately proved to be not up to the task, & instead of leading with dignity he beat the public with emotion, arguably creating a problem that the country still suffers from today.
Seeing the dogs breakfast that was being created, there was a return to London but by then it was too late and control had been lost, & in my opinion this more than PR need led to the events of the funeral.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.