Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what kind of kangaroo court is this? there's no evidence of anything, his lawyers seem to just be sat there counting the billable hours on their watches and the legal strategy seems to have been cooked up by Rachel Zane, you know, from Suits.

am i that stupid to not make any sense of it? or was our collective IQ in West Europe lowered to room temperature by the mere presence of Sicknote Mason? (to paraphrase from Sherlock)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
😆 He thinks it said Hooray! Harry Dumped, not 'Hooray Harry' dumped, what an imbecile.
He clearly doesn't understand subtext or the whole Hooray Henry/Sloan ranger figures of speech.

What does the term Hooray Henry mean?
/ˌhuːreɪ ˈhenri/ (plural Hooray Henrys, Hooray Henries) (British English, informal, disapproving) a young upper-class man who enjoys himself in a loud and silly way.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
what kind of kangaroo court is this? there's no evidence of anything, his lawyers seem to just be sat there counting the billable hours on their watches and the legal strategy seems to have been cooked up by Rachel Zane, you know, from Suits.

am i that stupid to not make any sense of it? or was our collective IQ in West Europe lowered to room temperature by the mere presence of Sicknote Mason? (to paraphrase from Sherlock)
It appears to be the court of the vengeful toddler tantrum and quite frankly, it’s an embarrassment to the country and our legal system.

Reactions: 45
Is he really saying he didn't previously read some of these articles he is claiming hurt and upset him. FFS how thick is he.

Sad thing is they did hack him as previously came out.

No proof though of any of this stuff and now saying they hacked phone conversations.

He should have taken the £200k and run.

Reactions: 38
H says things about him are not in the public interest. But he thinks telling the world that W was circumcised, W threw him in dog bowl, his father has a Teddy etc, are for public interest ??
I wish Andrew Green KC could throw that in (but obviously he won’t)

Reactions: 27
Sadly, I agree. It used to be so respected, non-partisan, and trustworthy, now it pushes its own"woke" and political agendas constantly.

Re: the other newspapers having published stuff before the Mail - could this be what H wanted? To have the other side do all of the digging for him, so that following this case (whatever the result), he can go after them? Where did they get the tip-offs?

Apologies if someone has already suggested this.
I was wondering if this case was a deliberate attempt to lose, so then they can object to Mr Justice Fancourt, & get a more “amenable“ one for the other cases?

Reactions: 18
So he is suing for them hacking a voicemail - but cannot recall if he actually left one

I really don't think he grasps how this type of basic voicemail hacking worked - he refers to it being a "conversation" but it can't have been if he just left a message

... and what sort of man just leaves a message asking for a separation!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Im sorry these Sky News updates seem so faint. I don't know why.

But they seem important because they provide more info than the tweets:

1686135920165.png

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He clearly doesn't understand subtext or the whole Hooray Henry/Sloan ranger figures of speech.
What does the term Hooray Henry mean?
/ˌhuːreɪ ˈhenri/ (plural Hooray Henrys, Hooray Henries) (British English, informal, disapproving) a young upper-class man who enjoys himself in a loud and silly way.
he is the upper class twerp of the year decade century, Sicknote Windsor, isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In the time period in question, was there actually such a thing as a “burner phone”?
I remember phones then as being on contract & that name & address had to be provided.
There were also only about 25 in the country :LOL:
You could buy them for a tenner in TK Maxx with ten pound credit voucher already in the box. You just popped the SIM in and away you go. If you wanted certain services you had to register it.

Edit it was T J Hughes shops 🤦 must have been thinking of H's shopping trips 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.