Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Anyone else slightly annoyed/disappointed in Charles? Running away and hiding from all this. I would like to have seen him cut a ribbon or plant a tree or something. You know, send a 'keep calm and carry on' ... 'business as usual' message. He's so weak. 😒

This trip to Romania was planned months ago - he is not running from anything - and he is working while there

• Heart
Reactions: 92
*Accusing the government of being too “scared” of the press, he said: “Our country is judged globally by the state of our press and our government – both of which I believe are at rock bottom.”

Harry said: “Democracy fails when your press fails to scrutinise and hold the government accountable, and instead choose to get into bed with them so they can ensure the status quo.”*

Our country is judged on our press? I’m pretty sure is one of the biggest global news outlets which is highly respected throughout the world? And yes, our government leaves a lot to be desired, but on a global stage? I’d rather have it than say, Russias government, or North Korea’s, or a dozen other dictatorships or corrupt rulers. For someone SO privileged, he is so fucking short-sighted about the world.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Fantastic title by @The Wicked Lady - most popular post on the thread.

Recap

Basically Harry is an idiot and happily proving it in court.

previous thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread and fab title!

How despicable of him to bring Caroline Flack into it. Exactly the same as that other moron Philip Schofield.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Chita

VIP Member
Paul Burrell on gb news, for those that missed it

Paul won't want to go through the courts again so Harry will get away with defaming him.

My friend used to work with Paul's brother. They often went to stay with Paul.
When Paul was accused, it was the Spencers who accused him.
One of Diana's sisters was executor of her will. Can't remember which one, sorry but I do remember the details.

In addition to the actual Wiil, there was a letter of intent from Diana indicating which items she wanted her Godchildren to have.
The sister decided that those items should not be given and she ignored Diana's wishes by giving the godchildren something else instead.
The sister was being bullish and taking stuff she thought Diana's "blood family" should now be custodians of.

Paul was horrified by this because he knew Diana so well and he knew what bits Diana wanted "her boys" to have.
When the sister didnt give the godchildren the keepsakes Diana had intended, he decided to move stuff that he knew Diana wanted William and Harry to have so that the sister couldnt take them Into Spencer controlled storage.
He took them for safe keeping while the sister was going through Diana's stuff like a tornado.
He then intended to give the stuff to the boys but never got chance because of what happened next.
Another member of the Royal household staff had taken some of Diana's stuff without permission - if I remember correctly, a painting was one of them. It appeared somewhere in the USA for sale.
The Spencer sister wrongly assumed Burrell had stolen it and was trying to sell it.
So she instigated the police inquiry and legal action against Burrell.
We know what happened next. He never got chance to give the stuff to "the boys." It was removed from his home and he was accused of stealing it with the intent to sell it for personal gain.

I know a lot of people hate the guy but he LOVED Diana and will never betray her.

Yes he got a bit carried away talking to the press after she died but he was caught up in that WEIRD bubble we were all in. It was a very strange atmosphere and we were all acting as if under some kind of spell.
He was affected by that craziness as were thousands of people.

Sadly now, he has been defamed AGAIN. This time by Harry who knows Paul will not want to go to court and drag all of that awfulness up again.

Just when you think Harry is the shittiest shit there could ever be, he goes and does something even more shit.

It's high time he got his come uppance.
Come ON court case - humiliate him and rule against him.
Come ON USA officials - slap him with a tax bill for a shit ton of money then deport him.

It's time he was taught a lesson.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

ploddertoo

VIP Member
Another great title

With regard KC not being here, he is 75 and getting way too old to be dealing with such a wearisome petulant man child and I don’t blame him for being out of the country

• Heart
Reactions: 72
O.M.G Dan Wooton says that Chelsy was mentioned 118 times in haznot's witness statement and Smeg was mentioned 5 times, lolololol 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Right, so let me get this straight…Sparold is only playing at being thick, because someone ‘cast him in the role’ of thicko…? Have I got that right? So he’s actually really smart, and deliberately failed his exams to fit into his assigned role? I tell you what, he’s a much better actor than the ILBW, that’s for sure. And presumably he’s only acting like an entitled cunt because he’s been cast in that role too…?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
Chelsy is far too sensible to respond, but I wish she would issue the following statement:
1. I don't appreciate having my name dragged through the Courts by some old boyfriend.
2. He knows the real reason why we split up and it wasn't the press.
3. Would he please stop phoning me in the middle of the night, pissed and crying, saying " But I Iove you..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I'm still mad about him saying the UK press and the government are rock bottom. It's not for him to spout off about things that are nothing to do with him.

He rants on about how evil the press are with their reporting yet forgets about his evil lies about conning the world about his catastrophic car chase.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Anyone else slightly annoyed/disappointed in Charles? Running away and hiding from all this. I would like to have seen him cut a ribbon or plant a tree or something. You know, send a 'keep calm and carry on' ... 'business as usual' message. He's so weak. 😒
If anyone needs the eye roll emoji it’s KC. I don’t blame him one bit for going on his sabbatical or whatever the fuck it is. Why would he even want to be in the same room as the mouth breather. I’m convinced also that the flatpack story is about to leak. It’s so conspicuous that none from the firm wished Pwincess No legs a Happy Birthday, no photos released, once again and nothing coming out of Monteshitshow. Him petulantly asking the judge if the bar on talking included him FaceTiming his kids. Wish the judge had responded ‘what kids’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
I am not a Paul Burrell fan but I used to work with a girl who won her wedding on This Morning and part of the prize was him doing the flowers. She had nothing but good things to say about him wouldnt hear a word of criticism. In light of Chitas post, I am feeling more positive towards him.

• Heart
Reactions: 65