Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Most of the articles I don’t remember seeing at the time… but it’s distressing going through them now.”

He brought this to court. No one but him is subjecting himself to all of this.
And I believe this is the very reason that William settled/came to an agreement outside of court - he didn't want to subject himself/Kathrine or his family to this circus and relive it again

Sparry really is a top class fool

Reactions: 45
What a bleeping pair of saps those two really are 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The thing is the Mirror have admitted hacking phones (which will probably count against them) in the past so Hazza could just have taken the money offered and run.
But this “having his day in court” feels like he’s seen the number of times PPOW phones were hacked compared to him and he wants to prove the press were just as interested in him when they weren’t. The relationship between the future king and any potential queen is far more interesting than the spare getting drunk again, however sometimes you need a royal story so Hazza gets trotted out.

Reactions: 40
So he desperately wants to believe he was hacked.

Just want to point out that Harry WAS hacked, but if I remember correctly, it was only 9 times? Catherine and William on the other hand... 155 times and 35 times (that we know of).

1686132585836.png

The thing is the Mirror have admitted hacking phones (which will probably count against them) in the past so Hazza could just have taken the money offered and run.
But this “having his day in court” feels like he’s seen the number of times PPOW phones were hacked compared to him and he wants to prove the press were just as interested in him when they weren’t. The relationship between the future king and any potential queen is far more interesting than the spare getting drunk again, however sometimes you need a royal story so Hazza gets trotted out.

The exact thought I just had!

Great minds...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“Most of the articles I don’t remember seeing at the time… but it’s distressing going through them now.”

He brought this to court. No one but him is subjecting himself to all of this.
And I thought the whole point of this case was how distressed he had been for years by the articles and how they had helped shape his whole life in a negative way? Now he doesn't remember seeing them at the time? Seeing them for the first time now?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It's an awful lot of faff to explain his hurty feelz - couldnt he have just done another book? Probs not with JR Moehringer as I doubt he (JR) would want to go back there. And think of the taxpayers' money that would have been saved!

Reactions: 27
Harry should have watched Legally Blonde a few more times before going to court - you know the bit where Elle Woods says in a Law school class that "your claim should have, like, evidentiary support.”

His case seems to have no evidence that hacking was the only possible source of information for the articles!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Are they getting to any proof of hacking soon? Harry has zero evidence in the case they’ve presented so far, it’s embarrassing. Feelings, while important don’t equal facts, darling and someone should have told you that a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
H says things about him are not in the public interest. But he thinks telling the world that W was circumcised, W threw him in dog bowl, his father has a Teddy etc, are for public interest ??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.